Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election

Unusual Tournament

Just now, Unusual Tournament said:

Trump is inappropriate in every way and he belongs in jail

Trump is inappropriate, however it’s the dam MAGANITES who follow the Chosen One they are responsible for the current environment in America.:yes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I disagree. After January 6th all things Trump are possible 

What does January 6 have to do with calling this an economic bloodbath? Or justify how the context of the quote meant a physical bloodbath to stop the cars being sold? Something, other than "it might happen, well you know, the thing...".

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Don't fall for the fear mongering, fake news headlines! There's no threat of violence here :sleepy:

Of course you're parroting his spokes woman.

Why not share the rest of the quote?

“If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”

That about the auto industry, too? Do we need to wait for a youtuber to give you your opinion? 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Of course you're parroting his spokes woman.

Why not share the rest of the quote? 

That about the auto industry, too?

I don't know, I didn't listen to the speech.  The article only states that Trump said this "later" in the speech. Is that 30 seconds later, 30 minutes later? That context matters, I think you'd agree!

7 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Do we need to wait for a youtuber to give you your opinion? 

Oh, you're one of those guys.  OK, thanks for letting me know 🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I don't know, I didn't listen to the speech.  The article only states that Trump said this "later" in the speech. Is that 30 seconds later, 30 minutes later? That context matters, I think you'd agree!

Figures. It's all part of the same jumbled dementia rant

8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Oh, you're one of those guys.  OK, thanks for letting me know 🤗

You are the definition of 'that guy'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Occupational Hubris said:

Figures. It's all part of the same jumbled dementia rant

In other words, context does matter! Unless you'd like to demonstrate the context of that quote that came "later" in Trump's speech that links it to the "bloodbath", it's clear that Trump wasn't threatening violence!

I'd do it myself, but I'm slaving away watching Married At First Sight with the missus,  so priorities puts that first :rofl:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

That about the auto industry, too? 

Nope, definitely not about the auto industry! Trump's comments about the auto industry happen at the 30:00 minute mark, his comments about the election happen at the 46:30 minute mark, and he's imploring his supporters to get out and vote on November 5, calling it "the most important date in the history of our country". That's more than 15 minutes between "bloodbath" and "we may not have another election". 

I know I said I was watching MAFS, but I skimmed the transcript of the video until I found the relevant quotes, it conclusively demonstrates the quotes are unrelated and not calls for violence. You're welcome.

Somehow you'll probably still claim Trump is calling for a literal bloodbath, if that's so then so be it. But if you change your mind, then that's OK too :wub:

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 5

"the most important date in the history of our country".

That's what Republicans say about every Presidential election.

It is completely meaningless rhetoric that predominantly Republican Politicians use. Trump may or may not be a lot of things, but one thing he most certainly excels in is being a politician!

When I step away from Politics and view the last Eight years of Media Political Assassination tactics against Trump, I am left with one question...

How is it that Trump has not only survived that onslaught but prospered from it?

The answer I think is twofold...First, he is an incredibly  good politician...

and second...

...he is a player in his own political assassination attempt.  The question there is why?  One possible answer might be his long history of paying protection to both political parties as well as being a long time media darling.

Which might mean that...we are all being played...not only by the Media, but by Trump as well.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Former President Donald Trump vowed on Saturday that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not reelected in November   Source: NBC news

Trump needs to go to jail.  He should certainly not be allowed to stand for any office, and if SCOTUS weren't entirely corrupt, he wouldn't be, as if anyone has broken the 14th Amendment, Trump has.  Seriously, we have shot better presidents than Trump for far less; how is he still walking around?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Former President Donald Trump vowed on Saturday that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not reelected in November 

Source: NBC news

Russia collusion hoaxster former CIA chief John Brennan works for NBC. NBC=propaganda 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943/

Any chance of a bloodbath if Trump is elected?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

"the most important date in the history of our country".

That's what Republicans say about every Presidential election.

It is completely meaningless rhetoric that predominantly Republican Politicians use. Trump may or may not be a lot of things, but one thing he most certainly excels in is being a politician!

When I step away from Politics and view the last Eight years of Media Political Assassination tactics against Trump, I am left with one question...

How is it that Trump has not only survived that onslaught but prospered from it?

The answer I think is twofold...First, he is an incredibly  good politician...

and second...

...he is a player in his own political assassination attempt.  The question there is why?  One possible answer might be his long history of paying protection to both political parties as well as being a long time media darling.

Which might mean that...we are all being played...not only by the Media, but by Trump as well.

Mmm seriously? All we have heard for weeks now is how the very existence of democracy is at stake if democrats don’t win this election. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Mmm seriously? All we have heard for weeks now is how the very existence of democracy is at stake if democrats don’t win this election. 

That's what you are hearing.  I actually don't hear anything.  But, back in the day...and that day was about, 3 years ago, before the stereo in my truck stopped working...I listened to the radio alot.  And, since I've always been a registered Republican, I would listen to Talk Radio, the locals and then the Nationals like Sean Hannity...who was always saying exactly that phrase, over and over and over.  But that was a long time ago, and consequently, with regards to my stereo dying, I haven't listened to radio at all, except for a few FM music  stations in my wife's car...and only if they are playing music I like.  I never listen to radio, and I don't have television broadcast into my house either.  

So, if the Democrats say that as well...there you go.  Just another feather in my cap of total disassociation with all Politics.  The biggest lie Media tells is the Left vs Right lie.  Dems vs Repubs.  That's all bs.  What is actually happening is:  Washington D.C. vs the US Population.  Politicians are all the same.  They are ALL the same.  Politicians are just that...politicians.  You cannot and should not trust politicians.  Matters not what party.  They are all liars and thieves.  That's my take anyway.

Edited by joc
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, joc said:

That's what you are hearing.  I actually don't hear anything.  But, back in the day...and that day was about, 3 years ago, when the stereo in my truck stopped working...I listened to the radio alot.  And, since I've always been a registered Republican, I would listen to Talk Radio, the locals and then the Nationals like Sean Hannity...who was always saying exactly that phrase, over and over and over.  But that was a long time ago, and consequently, with regards to my stereo dying, I haven't listened to radio at all, except for a few FM music  stations in my wife's car...and only if they are playing music I like.  I never listen to radio, and I don't have television broadcast into my house either.  

So, if the Democrats say that as well...there you go.  Just another feather in my cap of total disassociation with all Politics.  The biggest lie Media tells is the Left vs Right lie.  Dems vs Repubs.  That's all bs.  What is actually happening is:  Washington D.C. vs the US Population.  Politicians are all the same.  They are ALL the same.  Politicians are just that...politicians.  You cannot and should not trust politicians.  Matters not what party.  They are all liars and thieves.  That's my take anyway.

I feel ya. That’s the game now, vote for us or reap the whirlwind. 

The way I see it, in my adult life, when Dems win I have less money. The opposite when it’s republicans. Both side are war mongers, for the most part. Both sides spend money like there is no tomorrow. 

At least with the newer republicans war seems less likely. But yeah they both suck. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Trump is inappropriate, however it’s the dam MAGANITES who follow the Chosen One they are responsible for the current environment in America.:yes:

No...wrongo mi amigo!  There are no 'maganites'.  What there are:  Republican voters and Democrat voters.  I'd say the odds be 50/50...

And then there are the 'easily manipulated'...that would be the classification of 'undecided voter'.  

The ones who are actually responsible for the current environment in America is the Media and their Slave Masters the Democrat and Republican parties in toto. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I feel ya. That’s the game now, vote for us or reap the whirlwind. 

The way I see it, in my adult life, when Dems win I have less money. The opposite when it’s republicans. Both side are war mongers, for the most part. Both sides spend money like there is no tomorrow. 

At least with the newer republicans war seems less likely. But yeah they both suck. 

But I have Democrat friends who say, when Democrats win they have more money.  It really boils down to what the person does for a living and how they view the environment.  I know for a fact...my situation is static.  It depends entirely on the weather...not on who is running the show.  With the one possible exception of the Housing Industry Bubble Collapse back in 2007.  Obama was elected in 2008...and my income was literally cut in half...but that was going to happen regardless of who won the election.  

Edited by joc
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, WVK said:

Russia collusion hoaxster former CIA chief John Brennan works for NBC. NBC=propaganda 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943/

Any chance of a bloodbath if Trump is elected?

It's like in some cities...if their team loses the championship...they burn stuff.  If their team wins the championship, they burn stuff.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, joc said:

But I have Democrat friends who say, when Democrats win they have more money.  It really boils down to what the person does for a living and how they view the environment.  I know for a fact...my situation is static.  It depends entirely on the weather...not on who is running the show.  With the one possible exception of the Housing Industry Bubble Collapse back in 2007.  Obama was elected in 2008...and my income was literally cut in half...but that was going to happen regardless of who won the election.  

Thats true, it’s not that I have less money. It’s that my money doesn’t go as far. Higher gas prices. Higher food costs. Higher taxes….

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, joc said:

It's like in some cities...if their team loses the championship...they burn stuff.  If their team wins the championship, they burn stuff.

So we can look forward to riots regardless of outcome?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, susieice said:

Who sounds hysterical?

I'm talking about the escalation of rhetoric

"Not wishing him harm is becoming harder, and harder. Seriously."

"Ohh one of those metaphorical bloodbaths, the sort of thing that certainly won't be used by psychopaths as an excuse to burn, loot, murder and cause havoc. 

"Trump says that if loses the 2024 election it will be a bloodbath for America. Look at the MAGANITES around him when he makes the comment, they remain emotionless are they even listening to him speak??? Obviously to much kool-laid! "

"What do you mean ‘by summer’ is that another Trump threat?"

I stand by my prediction.  By summer, I expect crowds of Trump screamers in the streets of major blue cities.  Not his supporters.  The Left's shock troops, as we saw in 2020 after Saint Floyd di Fentanyl assumed room temperature.  If all else fails, they'll resort to creating chaos as a means of either stopping the election or by creating such disorder and discord that they can claim the election was illegitimate.  They are already talking about not certifying his win in Congress.  If that happens, the America we all grew up in is OVER.  You guys don't seem to grasp that.  If those things happen then that will be the end of this nation.  No shots need be fired to accomplish that.  All that has to happen is to destroy any faith left in the elections.  Trump will be gone from the scene in less than another 5 years.  Destroying the faith in our electoral system could be forever...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WVK said:

So we can look forward to riots regardless of outcome?

I think it's possible that supporters of Trump could protest if they believe he was cheated yet AGAIN. (Not in DC though, they aren't stupid) But it wouldn't be anything like 2020 after Floyd.  They wouldn't loot or commit arson but you can be sure that DC's long arm would descend on them wherever it happened.  The Left will riot just like that did in 2020 and maybe worse.  Trump will not be allowed to take office peacefully.  

9 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Don't fall for the fear mongering, fake news headlines! There's no threat of violence here :sleepy:

They remain true to form. They parse every word and find a way to assume the worst.  Yeah, he makes it easier for them with his word choices but that crowd reaction should tell a rational person that they understand he's not talking about a bloody rampage being unleashed on the country.  He means the country is going to go down under the dictatorial regime of whoever the hell is running the puppet-in-chief.  Just look at their reactions to a simple prediction I made.  I believe we will see the media escalating the rhetoric to the point of fomenting public hysteria on the Left.  If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Seriously, we have shot better presidents than Trump for far less; how is he still walking around?

👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just when you think the orange moron couldn't say anything worse, he tops himself. Good god, you trump followers are ****ing brain-dead morons. There are some things a president or someone trying to be president simply should not say, and he says them ALL.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1