Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election


Unusual Tournament

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Ah, thanks for the link spelling it out for people.  

The data strongly suggests that Chinese inputs are beginning to circumvent U.S. tariffs by entering through the southern border. “The leakage problem undercuts U.S. and North American workers by pitting them in competition against non-USMCA producers without commitment to the same worker, environmental, and consumer safety standards and without extending reciprocal market access to similar U.S.-based producers,” wrote the Economic Policy Institute’s Adam Hersh.- from your link.

USMCA is the name of the NAFTA 2.0 deal that Trump made.

The Rules of Origin have been around since GATT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joc said:

I guess I am  the only one in this entire thread who thinks that the election has already been decided

So, is it MAGA Base vs WOKE Base?  

Define WOKE, and do those who you describe as WOKE wear hats, shirts, and fly flags identifying with the term?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

When it comes to Trump Speak, it's very difficult to say. Most Americans do not equate the word Bloodbath to an economic disaster. It's like calling the January 6 insurrectionists hostages, it's the same subliminal message. In the end it's not what Trump means when he adds his buzz words, it's how his MAGA Base chooses to interpret them and to date good judgement has not been the watch word!!!!:yes:

With respect, there's nothing difficult about this. Trump wasn't making threats, there's nothing to threaten. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

He is saying an uncompetitive industry will die unless he protects it with extreme measure.

So not a threat of violence, glad we are on the same page. 

 

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

He's against subsidised health care because that's socialist.  While doling out subsidies to agriculture. 

His roadmap to Utopia is nationalistic government interventions. 

Relevance to the topic? 

 

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Are we just going to ignore that he says he is BFF with Xi?

That's an interesting discussion point but absolutely not the point of the thread. You're trying to shift goal posts because the article has done a p*** poor job at making Trump look bad. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Define WOKE, and do those who you describe as WOKE wear hats, shirts, and fly flags identifying with the term?

When you boil it all down  MAGA is Trump  and WOKE is Biden.  Take your pick.  

Who do you think is going to win the election?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, joc said:

When you boil it all down  MAGA is Trump  and WOKE is Biden.  Take your pick.  

Who do you think is going to win the election?

 

 

Frankly with Biden and Trump as the candidates, I have no idea. But one thing is for certain I will not vote for either of them.

Please define WOKE?

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Frankly with Biden and Trump as the candidates, I have no idea. But one thing is for certain I will not vote for either of them.

Please define WOKE?

Ah, so you are not voting in the election?  I actually think that is awesome because I am not either.  But I think Trump will be President and I think it was decided along time ago...and not by the voters.  Voting is just a formality to legitimize what the PTB have already decided must be.

I think I already defined WOKE as Biden voters.  If you are defining Trump voters as MAGA, then I can define Biden voters as WOKE.  (see how I did that?)

But in reality, I don't put labels on either myself nor anyone else.  People are just people.  I don't really care who votes for who or whether they vote at all.  I'm kind of over the whole Politics thing. I think most of the people in this thread are good, decent, intelligent people.  But Politics is like religion...I don't believe any of it.

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Ah, so you are not voting in the election?  I actually think that is awesome because I am not either.  But I think Trump will be President and I think it was decided along time ago...and not by the voters.  Voting is just a formality to legitimize what the PTB has already decided must be.

I think at this point it's impossible to say who will win, hell I thought Trump would win in 2020.

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I think I already defined WOKE as Biden voters.  If you are defining Trump voters as MAGA, then I can define Biden voters as WOKE.  (see how I did that?)

No, you have not defined what the word Woke actually means, whereas with MAGA there is a clear definition. However, as you say you can define any group of voters whatever you choose, but you still did not define the word WOKE. 

2 minutes ago, joc said:

But in reality, I don't put labels on either myself nor anyone else.  People are just people.  I don't really care who votes for who or whether they vote at all.  I'm kind of over the whole Politics thing. I think most of the people in this thread are good, decent, intelligent people.  But Politics is like religion...I don't believe any of it.

I agree with you completely, especially about Politics being like Religion and the MAGANITES have combined both in their quest to follow the Chosen One DT!!!!!!!!:lol:

Peace Bro!!!!!!:tu:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

So do you agree that the context of Trump's quote in this instance is an economic bloodbath? Whether it was "appropriate" is a different question, is this the nuts and bolts of what Trump said? 

I think it had a duel meaning and I stand by it’s inappropriate tone, in light of January 6th

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, and-then said:

They remain true to form. They parse every word and find a way to assume the worst.  Yeah, he makes it easier for them with his word choices but that crowd reaction should tell a rational person that they understand he's not talking about a bloody rampage being unleashed on the country.  He means the country is going to go down under the dictatorial regime of whoever the hell is running the puppet-in-chief.  Just look at their reactions to a simple prediction I made.  I believe we will see the media escalating the rhetoric to the point of fomenting public hysteria on the Left.  If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

Complete and utter lie 

You are still saying the election was stolen. You have been proven wrong in every conceivable way.

And it's not the only thing you are wrong about. 

You never admit to being wrong. 

What a ridiculous lie to propagate. We all know that is simply not the case. 

  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I think it had a duel meaning and I stand by it’s inappropriate tone, in light of January 6th

I'm assuming you had no problem with Biden's "bloodbath" comment from 2020, that was clearly and obviously a call to violence too, if Trump's comments are such. Or is it just because "January 6", as if that in itself is a reason to interpret EVERYTHING Trump will EVER say as being a threat! Ignoring for a moment that I don't believe Trump did anything wrong on January 6 (can't say the same for some of his supporters who broke the law that day, but that's another argument), that's a separate discussion once again. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, and-then said:

They remain true to form. They parse every word and find a way to assume the worst.  Yeah, he makes it easier for them with his word choices but that crowd reaction should tell a rational person that they understand he's not talking about a bloody rampage being unleashed on the country.  He means the country is going to go down under the dictatorial regime of whoever the hell is running the puppet-in-chief.  Just look at their reactions to a simple prediction I made.  I believe we will see the media escalating the rhetoric to the point of fomenting public hysteria on the Left.

5 hours ago, and-then said:

 

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

I will hold you to that, I just saved this post!!:yes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

With respect, there's nothing difficult about this. Trump wasn't making threats, there's nothing to threaten. 

Well like I said it's not what Trump says it's how they are interpreted by his MAGA Base. Shortly after the comments were made here is how MAGA interpreted his bloodbath comments!:yes:

 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Below Trumps clearly says that if he isn't elected there will be a Bloodbath, during his automotive comments. If you listen to his comments, it's clearly a threat, because after his bloodbath comments he clearly says that the automotive issues with China are going to be the least of Americans problems if he isn't elected.

 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well like I said it's not what Trump says it's how they are interpreted by his MAGA Base. Shortly after the comments were made here is how MAGA interpreted his bloodbath comments!:yes:

 

I saw a sign saying "honk if you want a bloodbath", and cars driving by honking their horns. That's not what I'd describe as a call to violence! You're desperate to assign violent rhetoric to Trump, but the facts just don't back you up, mate. It's absolutely obvious to anyone watching that Trump's comments were not a threat, nor were they taken that way by anyone but the dishonest media shills who wrote the article on which the OP is based. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I saw a sign saying "honk if you want a bloodbath", and cars driving by honking their horns. That's not what I'd describe as a call to violence! You're desperate to assign violent rhetoric to Trump, but the facts just don't back you up, mate. It's absolutely obvious to anyone watching that Trump's comments were not a threat, nor were they taken that way by anyone but the dishonest media shills who wrote the article on which the OP is based. 

Thanks for your comments I appreciate your thoughts, but we must agree to disagree on this subject.😶‍🌫️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I saw a sign saying "honk if you want a bloodbath", and cars driving by honking their horns. That's not what I'd describe as a call to violence! You're desperate to assign violent rhetoric to Trump, but the facts just don't back you up, mate. It's absolutely obvious to anyone watching that Trump's comments were not a threat, nor were they taken that way by anyone but the dishonest media shills who wrote the article on which the OP is based. 

Well ,  Biden added some context in there , as he said " political bloodbath" , Trump been spewing rhetoric like this as long as i can remember , or at least since he lost.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I'm assuming you had no problem with Biden's "bloodbath" comment from 2020, that was clearly and obviously a call to violence too, if Trump's comments are such. Or is it just because "January 6", as if that in itself is a reason to interpret EVERYTHING Trump will EVER say as being a threat! Ignoring for a moment that I don't believe Trump did anything wrong on January 6 (can't say the same for some of his supporters who broke the law that day, but that's another argument), that's a separate discussion once again. 

No problem at all since Biden clearly and without any doubt makes clear it’s purely a political statement about a primary vote not like Trump’s innuendo, open to interpretation and then followed up with advocacy of the January 6th felons going through the court and prison system. 
 

You might not think Trump did anything during January 6th riots and attempted insurrection but his VP did. Many of Trump’s administration did also, including General Mark Milley. I’m happy for you to address Pence, Milley and the many Trump administrators and their first hand experience of January 6th events

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Ah, thanks for the link spelling it out for people.  

The data strongly suggests that Chinese inputs are beginning to circumvent U.S. tariffs by entering through the southern border. “The leakage problem undercuts U.S. and North American workers by pitting them in competition against non-USMCA producers without commitment to the same worker, environmental, and consumer safety standards and without extending reciprocal market access to similar U.S.-based producers,” wrote the Economic Policy Institute’s Adam Hersh.- from your link.

USMCA is the name of the NAFTA 2.0 deal that Trump made.

It would appear he made a bad deal as you said, 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Given the context of Trump's words revolving around the sale of cars, do you think the most appropriate use of "bloodbath" in this context is that of an economic problem, or a physical problem? 

Now if I don’t get elected,    it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole    — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.           That will be the least of it.         But they’re not going to sell those cars.

That  is referring to cars .. .otherwise it’s typical trumpspeak   ..inflammatory innuendo !    He knows full well how what he is saying will be interpreted by his loyalists.   He doesn’t really give a rat’s about anything but getting attention , and seeing how much power he can wield!   He never speaks clearly sensibly!   He knows muddy statements are open to interpretation …and will be NEWS WORTHY,    Any news is good news for the trump brand… and $alelable!    ..trump will say ANYTHING to keep in the public eye.   The man/child is a special brand of Insane.  

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I mean, you aren't even American.  This is your weekend.  On UM posting memes about a country you don't even belong to.  You do realize you're pathetic, right?  You're probably wondering why women ain't beating down the door of your daiting appsl

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Source: NBC news

Ohh 😮 

What do we have here  -----> 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.