Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden holds narrow lead over Trump in national survey

OverSword

President Biden is narrowly leading former President Trump by 1 point, according to a new national survey first shared with The Hill. 

A poll released by the Democratic super PAC Progress Action Fund, which was conducted by the left-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, showed Biden leading Trump 46 percent to 45 percent. Another 9 percent said they were not sure. 

The polling falls within the survey’s margin of error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points.  

The poll also found Biden had a 39 percent approval rating, compared to 55 percent who said they disapproved of his job as president and 6 percent who said they were unsure.  

Half of respondents separately had an unfavorable opinion of Trump, compared to 43 percent who had a favorable opinion and 7 percent who said they were not sure.  

Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I remember when polls showed that Hillary was leading Trump in the 2016 election. We know how that election turned out.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

A poll released by the Democratic super PAC Progress Action Fund, which was conducted by the left-leaning firm Public Policy Polling

And he's only up by one.  He's within the margin of error in a poll by a Left-leaning organization.  That speaks volumes.  I wonder who Trump will really be running against.  I'm guessing Newsome or Big Mike. :lol:  

• Like 5

Read Biden got him some new shoes earlier,some refer to as "anchors" to try and help his stumbling...

This is really a candidate for the office of President of the United States of America for the next 5 years!

Keep in mind 5 years ladies and gentlemen,I mean reality says shoes alone can't hold that man up another 5 years...

What have we become?...

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

What have we become?...

Trapped in a two party paradigm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

What have we become?...

Beheld to the cult of personality, rather than the culture of politics being about the vox pupuli its about the image of the great leader, the wise old man at the front, leading people. 
The economy is up under ... makes it sound like it's all because of that one person. 
There was no new wars under ... makes its sound like that one man stopped all the violence. 
Look at all the riots during ... again makes it look like that one person is the cause of all the violence.

• Like 1