Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is unable to make $464 million bond in civil fraud case

Unusual Tournament

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I was actually thinking that remote working might spur a new wave of population reshuffling in the US.  I work from home and the main office is in Minnesota.  It would make too much sense to not try and get a good state's wages and a cheaper state's cost of living.  

Yeah but the more they bring in to a cheap state the more costs start going up in said state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saru said:

Could you provide a link to the article please ?

Thank you.

Believe me I’d like to and not create extra work for you but it won’t allow me to post a link. I can copy/post on other sites just not here

• Like 1

So insurance companies won't take Mar-a-lago as collateral even though it's worth many billions according to Edumakated?  Interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, what about family?  Jared Kushner could use 500 million of the $2billion Saudi Wealth Fund money to invest in Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I've been twice,it did kinda feel like a different country 🤣 

Was there around Christmas a few years back,I'll give it to Northerners,they do Christmas better than us down South 😄

I have never been to New York, I have always been afraid the Alligator's may escape from the sewers!!!!!🤪 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, what about family?  Jared Kushner could use 500 million of the $2billion Saudi Wealth Fund money to invest in Trump. 

I would bet that money has already been spent on the real-estate projects it was earmarked. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Believe me I’d like to and not create extra work for you but it won’t allow me to post a link. I can copy/post on other sites just not here

I got your back!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I would bet that money has already been spent on the real-estate projects it was earmarked. 

I'm sure he has some of the still missing classified documents Dump stole to sell to the Saudis, and Russia if they haven't already.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm sure he has some of the still missing classified documents Dump stole to sell to the Saudis, and Russia if they haven't already.

I would not put that past him at all. I mean the guy is a draft dodger, and to me that equates to being a traitor!!!:angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Likely true.  Going to 30 firms and being turned down 30 times tells me all 30 of them read Trump's actual financial statements and net worth and know he is not as rich as he claims and encumbered up to his ducktail  Its too risky even for a 20% return. If corporations don't want to do it for a profit, that leaves the people who might want a favor if he gets elected. You can think of a few that would not be good for the rest of us, For example, if the President of the US  owes a Russian Oligarch a solid, it might get ugly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Likely true.  Going to 30 firms and being turned down 30 times tells me all 30 of them read Trump's actual financial statements and net worth and know he is not as rich as he claims and encumbered up to his ducktail  Its too risky even for a 20% return. If corporations don't want to do it for a profit, that leaves the people who might want a favor if he gets elected. You can think of a few that would not be good for the rest of us, For example, if the President of the US  owes a Russian Oligarch a solid, it might get ugly.

None that surprises me Tate, because I already believe that Trump was bought off by the Russians long ago. However, it's interesting to know that his family members are also broke or they are unwilling to bail him out because he is bad for business!!!!!

JIMHO

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I kind of doubt that even a Russian would risk that kind of money for someone who is known to wiggle out of paying any debts. He hasn't paid the bills for his rallies. I thought the GOP did that but I guess not.

14 U.S. Cities Still Waiting for Trump Campaign to Pay Nearly $2M in Police, Public Safety Bills (newsweek.com)

Trump's campaign still owes cities for rally bills (fox47news.com)

Trump's campaign still owes cities for rally bills (news5cleveland.com)

• Like 2

I’m sure his moron boot licking supporters will keep sending him money.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, susieice said:

I kind of doubt that even a Russian would risk that kind of money for someone who is known to wiggle out of paying any debts. He hasn't paid the bills for his rallies. I thought the GOP did that but I guess not.

14 U.S. Cities Still Waiting for Trump Campaign to Pay Nearly $2M in Police, Public Safety Bills (newsweek.com)

Trump's campaign still owes cities for rally bills (fox47news.com)

Trump's campaign still owes cities for rally bills (news5cleveland.com)

Yes, I agree.  Anybody who wants their money back will think twice about offering it.  However, there are some who would love to buy a half billion dollar favor from a potential president and then do everything possible to put him in office.   The money is flushed, but a favor could be worth billions to a foreign power.  Worse yet, it could only affect us negatively no matter who collects the favor. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A billionaire can't afford a half-billion dollar bond?  I knew his math skills weren't that good.

He has until a week from yesterday.  Maybe he could hold a bake sale.

Doug

25 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

A billionaire can't afford a half-billion dollar bond?  I knew his math skills weren't that good.

He has until a week from yesterday.  Maybe he could hold a bake sale.

Doug

Tell me you don't understand what net worth means without telling me...

Just because you are worth a billion doesn't mean you actually have a billion.  It means all the assets you own IF SOLD at current market value are worth a billion.  Most people aren't sitting on a ton of cash.  Trump may be worth $2 or $3 billion but probably doesn't have more than $50 million in cash on hand (just guessing).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Tell me you don't understand what net worth means without telling me...

Just because you are worth a billion doesn't mean you actually have a billion.  It means all the assets you own IF SOLD at current market value are worth a billion.  Most people aren't sitting on a ton of cash.  Trump may be worth $2 or $3 billion but probably doesn't have more than $50 million in cash on hand (just guessing).

I know all that.  But even if he is forced to sell most of his properties to raise the cash, he will still have a lot more money than I do.  Don't ask me to feel sorry for someone who has so badly mishandled his affairs as to find himself in this situation.  Doesn't say anything good about his business acumen.

It may be in his best interest to keep his properties and forego an appeal.  But that, too, is a business decision.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I know all that. 

Your opening sentence was literally:

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

A billionaire can't afford a half-billion dollar bond? 

This does not read as someone who knows that having billions in assets doesn't mean he has half a billion in cash lying around!

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Your opening sentence was literally:

This does not read as someone who knows that having billions in assets doesn't mean he has half a billion in cash lying around!

Get off your high horse, PA.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, I agree.  Anybody who wants their money back will think twice about offering it.  However, there are some who would love to buy a half billion dollar favor from a potential president and then do everything possible to put him in office.   The money is flushed, but a favor could be worth billions to a foreign power.  Worse yet, it could only affect us negatively no matter who collects the favor. 

I agree with you Tate, at this point in time Trump anything is a bad financial investment. :yes:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Antigonos said:

I’m sure his moron boot licking supporters will keep sending him money.

You know sadly the largest amount of the donations he receives are from people who cannot afford to continue giving him donations. But this grifter doesn't care he just keeps putting his hand out for more, it's really a sad state of affairs that far too many Americans have bent the knee and kissed Trumps Ring. :(

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Get off your high horse, PA.

Doug

What did you mean by: "a billionaire can't afford a billion dollars? ...maybe he could hold  a bake sale"?

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

What did you mean by: "a billionaire can't afford a billion dollars? ...maybe he could hold  a bake sale"?

He was just being a troll.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

He had better do something before Monday, because his assets will start disappearing fast if he can't pay the bond. Because that's when the Government will start seizing his assets!!!!!:yes:

• Like 2

HA, so Trump jokes and Doug trolls.  Interesting.

• Like 3