Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is unable to make $464 million bond in civil fraud case

Unusual Tournament

Posted (edited)

Maga just didn't raise enough. I feel bad for all these people who are out this money more so than I am that Trump has to pay out his judgements for himself. Daddy said never take personal responsibility for loans or, apparently, anything else.

Fundraiser by Elena Cardone : Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment (gofundme.com)

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Maga just didn't raise enough. I feel bad for all these people who are out this money more so than I am that Trump has to pay out his judgements for himself.

Fundraiser by Elena Cardone : Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment (gofundme.com)

Great Susie all of it true and straight to the point!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Great Susie all of it true and straight to the point!!!!!

I added that daddy said never take personal responsibility. I can't believe Go Fund Me even left this go on like this. They shut down a page someone had started for Prince Harry and Meghan. These people have way more money and access to it than you do. I don't get why people do this. Are they expecting these people to give them special attention? They'll take the money and not look twice at you.

• Like 2

I saw a commercial on YouTube with Trump Junior begging for campaign contributions. I wonder if that money will be absorbed too.

• Like 2

I think Trump will drsg it out. Didnt he create a big fuss over the 80 million in the Jean Carroll payment, but he did file it eventually. 

• Like 1

Maybe he'll say he cant gather the money, because hes not allowed to do business in NY... LOL...

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

A judge drops Trumps bond to 175 million.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-civil-fraud-case-verdict-penalty-appeal-8447c48d0436083737204b13401438d2

NEW YORK (AP) — A New York appeals court on Monday agreed to hold off collection of former President Donald Trump’s more than $454 million civil fraud judgment if he puts up $175 million within 10 days.

If Trump does, it will stop the clock on collection and prevent the state from seizing the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s assets while he appeals. The appeals court also halted other aspects of a trial judge’s ruling that had barred Trump and his sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., the family company’s executive vice presidents, from serving in corporate leadership for several years.

And, also stopped enforcement of the non-manage order for NY. Trump can run his company, and pay only a third of judge Engoran's judgement for bond.

The appeal, IMHO, very likely to overturn much of the damages.

Edited by DieChecker

Well, at least the thread title was right.  Trump wasn't able to post the $464 million dollar bond.  Now he has 10 more days to try and post a $175 million dollar bond.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1