Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'The feeling is mutual': Trump blasted over attack on Jewish Democrats

Grim Reaper 6

Donald Trump is attacking Jews who vote Democratic, barely days after the criminally indicted ex-president threatened there would be a “bloodbath” if voters do not put him back in the Oval Office. His remarks, which include claiming Jews Democrats “hate” Israel and their own religion, were quickly labeled antisemitic. “I really believe they hate Israel,” Trump also said, and accused Majority Leader Schumer, a Democrat who has represented New York for the past quarter-century, of appearing to hate Israel, for “votes.” Then Trump declared “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.”

“Another day, another depraved antisemitic screed from Donald Trump, who has repeatedly vilified the overwhelmingly majority of American Jews,” observed Halie Soifer, CEO of the Jewish Democratic Council of America. “He first called us ‘uninformed or disloyal’ in 2019 and essentially repeated it today. The feeling is mutual. 79% of Jewish voters have an unfavorable view of Trump according to @pewresearch.”

'The feeling is mutual': Trump blasted over attack on Jewish Democrats (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am so sick of this man,  If we ignore him he won't have as large an impact.  Everytime someone says his name it gives him energy, whether they say in vain or in praise it is the same energy because all energy is just energy until you use it.

• Like 1

Let's ignore he has a Jewish son-in-law.  

The desperation of the left is getting comical.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I am so sick of this man,  If we ignore him he won't have as large an impact.  Everytime someone says his name it gives him energy, whether they say in vain or in praise it is the same energy because all energy is just energy until you use it.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9523f6k18yki6xymev47cy

• Haha 2

Ironic that one of the ultimate historical bloodbaths were directed solely at exterminating the entire Jewish people.

Yeah, it’s because they’re Democrats. I’m sure that’s the reason. And the Charlottesville mob chanting “Jews will not replace us” didn’t mean all Jews either, just democrats. Anyone who supports this angle is either someone who genuinely believes it, which makes them f-ing naive ass clowns, or  knows it’s bs and disingenuously excusing it making it just a political disagreement which coincidentally happens to involve a religion historically targeted for extermination. Effectively making them closet anti-Semites or Nazis.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Ironic that one of the ultimate historical bloodbaths were directed solely at exterminating the entire Jewish people.

Yeah, it’s because they’re Democrats. I’m sure that’s the reason. And the Charlottesville mob chanting “Jews will not replace us” didn’t mean all Jews either, just democrats. Anyone who supports this angle is either someone who genuinely believes it, which makes them f-ing naive ass clowns, or  knows it’s bs and disingenuously excusing it making it just a political disagreement which coincidentally happens to involve a religion historically targeted for extermination. Effectively making them closet anti-Semites or Nazis.

Tap! Tap!! Tap!!! great post my friend it really targets the truth of this sad behavior!!!:tu:

• Thanks 1

This comments a wash for me.  Didn't Biden say you aren't black if you vote for Trump?  Two stupid old men saying stupid things...