Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British special forces recovered a downed 'non-human' craft whose occupants had 'fled on foot'


Recommended Posts

Another vague story from a 'close friend'. Interesting though, could've been a top secret cold war experimental craft of some sort. As usual, too many questions unanswered.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 hours ago, sanchez710 said:

Another vague story from a 'close friend'. Interesting though, could've been a top secret cold war experimental craft of some sort. As usual, too many questions unanswered.

No. According to the radar opererator the speed of one of the craft was far beyond anything of that time.

I've logically answered a few of the questions. I'm sure that if we put our heads together instead of butting them, we'd answer a few more. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

No. According to the radar opererator the speed of one of the craft was far beyond anything of that time.

I've logically answered a few of the questions. I'm sure that if we put our heads together instead of butting them, we'd answer a few more. 

What radar operator?  What craft?   What questions can be answered when we have absolutely nothing to go on?

Names, date and location, at the very least, else it's a friend of a friend tall tale.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Essan said:

What radar operator?  What craft?   What questions can be answered when we have absolutely nothing to go on?

Names, date and location, at the very least, else it's a friend of a friend tall tale.

Just stop it. Your going overboard, and acting like I was there. I'm not going to spend hours digging up the minute details of the incidents on a thread that will never be resolved. You yourself said you were familiar with it. Look it up yourself. Don't forget all the heavily redacted documents the govt's were so kind to provide. I'm pretty sure the first working link that I provided , and the military links that (thanks Grim) Grim supplied will put you on the road to elucidation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Just stop it. Your going overboard, and acting like I was there. I'm not going to spend hours digging up the minute details of the incidents on a thread that will never be resolved. You yourself said you were familiar with it. Look it up yourself. Don't forget all the heavily redacted documents the govt's were so kind to provide. I'm pretty sure the first working link that I provided , and the military links that (thanks Grim) Grim supplied will put you on the road to elucidation. 

I am not familiar with it because I have no idea what, when, or where it was.   And with no such details it's impossible to determine the veracity of the claims.

And no-one has posted any links in this thread, beyond the OP's Daily Fail story (which contains no verifiable info)

Maybe you are confusing this alleged incident with another one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Essan said:

I am not familiar with it because I have no idea what, when, or where it was.   And with no such details it's impossible to determine the veracity of the claims.

And no-one has posted any links in this thread, beyond the OP's Daily Fail story (which contains no verifiable info)

Maybe you are confusing this alleged incident with another one? 

Crap, you're right. I was blissfully thinking that I was posting on the thread I started. I guess I got distracted watching women's Curling with the tight spandex pants. Boy are my cheeks red! My abject, humblest apologies too you, and the members. *tucks tail, and runs*

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Crap, you're right. I was blissfully thinking that I was posting on the thread I started. Boy are my cheeks red! My abject, humblest apologies too you, and the members. *tucks tail, and runs*

No probs :) 


Easily done when there are multiple discussions going on.    I had to double check myself!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Essan said:

No probs :) 


Easily done when there are multiple discussions going on.    I had to double check myself!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. *bows*

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2024 at 8:43 PM, iAlrakis said:

Just an idea but let's say he would reveal the location of the crash site.  Interested people/scientists could start some investigation and if something really happened there the military will make sure nobody can get there.

Well thats extremely convenient, isnt it... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It was the 80s mate, Bambera was in charge in the 80s.

That was only because all the political B.S. kept Yates from getting promoted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.