Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bodies of Texas mom, son, 3, found dead after AMBER Alert issued

Grim Reaper 6

The bodies of a missing Texas woman and her 3-year-old son who were the subject of an AMBER Alert have been found, and the deaths were part of a possible murder-suicide, authorities said Tuesday. The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said the deaths of Savannah Samantha Kriger, 32, and Kaiden Kriger were being investigated as a homicide. The bodies were found in a ditch near Tom Slick Park, Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said. "At this point, we are operating on the premise that it is Savannah and the child," he told reporters at the scene. "There's some evidence that there may have been some gunshots fired. A firearm was recovered at the scene. 

Bodies of Texas mom, son, 3, found dead after AMBER Alert issued (msn.com)

• Sad 5

So sad. Apparently mom and dad were due to be in court today regarding a custody dispute. Both victims were shot and a gun was found at the scene of what is being called a murder/ suicide. Sounds like the mother shot her child and then herself. The Sheriff's office is considering mom as the only suspect.

Texas mother, 3-year-old son believed found in ditch in possible murder-suicide (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

So sad. Apparently mom and dad were due to be in court today regarding a custody dispute. Both victims were shot and a gun was found at the scene of what is being called a murder/ suicide. Sounds like the mother shot her child and then herself. The Sheriff's office is considering mom as the only suspect.

Texas mother, 3-year-old son believed found in ditch in possible murder-suicide (msn.com)

I will understand how a Mother or Father can kill their children, no matter how long I live.:cry: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I will understand how a Mother or Father can kill their children, no matter how long I live.:cry: 

I agree.  It is the single most selfish act any human being can perform.  I'd HATE to have to face my Creator with that blood on my hands... :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, and-then said:

I agree.  It is the single most selfish act any human being can perform.  I'd HATE to have to face my Creator with that blood on my hands... :( 

I am totally with you Brother, in my opinion Prolicide is certainly one of the worst crimes people can commit!!!:cry:

• Like 2