Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump's Massive Bond Makes Him a 'Security Risk,' Democrat Warns

Grim Reaper 6

Donald Trump's declared failure to secure a bond of $454 million in his civil fraud case in New York could turn the former president into a potential "national security risk," a Democratic congressman said. Representative Sean Casten of Illinois warned Monday that Trump might elicit money from foreign nationals to cover his bond. "The presumptive @GOP nominee for President is desperate for $464M (and counting) which he cannot personally access," he wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. "That fact alone makes him a massive national security risk; any foreign adversary seeking to buy a President knows the price."

Donald Trump's Massive Bond Makes Him a 'Security Risk,' Democrat Warns (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

He does have a price to save his own a$$, which is all Trump ever really cared about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

He does have a price to save his own a$$, which is all Trump ever really cared about.

You certainly right Susie, and he will do anything to save his nasty ass!!!!!:yes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My, oh my... I wonder if they'll use this idea to try to sell incarcerating the LEADING CANDIDATE FOR POTUS.  Let them lock him up.  I dare them ;)  It will be the final guarantee of his victory.  :yes:  Like I said, "hysteria by summer".  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, and-then said:

My, oh my... I wonder if they'll use this idea to try to sell incarcerating the LEADING CANDIDATE FOR POTUS.  Let them lock him up.  I dare them ;)  It will be the final guarantee of his victory.  :yes:  Like I said, "hysteria by summer".  

No, I doubt they will incarcerate Trump unless he commits a crime involving this transaction. However, I suspect he will be required to release any financial documents involved in any loan transaction.:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 4

TrumpTV.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, and-then said:

You're hysterical already. You've been hysterical since Trump was potus. Most Trumpers are hysterical to a certain extent. You're a classical example of herd panic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Trumpers remind me of an old psychological experiment where a bunch of people are in a line. The first person is given a whispered sentence, and told to whisper it to the next person in line, and repeated with each person down the line. By the time the message reached the last person it bore no resemblance to the original message. Trump is the message giver, and trumpers are the line of people. 

• Like 2

Well, we saw the CNN interview with "employee #5 " Who alleges that he helped Walt Nauta load banker's boxes full of papers on Trump's plane headed for New Jersey on the same day his lawyers were searching Mar a Lago and the  FBI was on its way.

10-15 boxes he remembers. It will be interesting to see if that holds up under oath.

How much do you think those might be worth to the right party?    Grab bag deal?  Buy all 15 for $450million?  Might be worth it to the right party.

Let him run! Let him run!  Thank God he got rid of the real threat to Biden, Nikki Haley.

Still, I like my presidential candidates not desperate to find $450 million dollars. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, we saw the CNN interview with "employee #5 " Who alleges that he helped Walt Nauta load banker's boxes full of papers on Trump's plane headed for New Jersey on the same day his lawyers were searching Mar a Lago and the  FBI was on its way.

10-15 boxes he remembers. It will be interesting to see if that holds up under oath.

How much do you think those might be worth to the right party?    Grab bag deal?  Buy all 15 for $450million?  Might be worth it to the right party.

Let him run! Let him run!  Thank God he got rid of the real threat to Biden, Nikki Haley.

Still, I like my presidential candidates not desperate to find $450 million dollars. 

A large number of the documents from those 15 boxes were confiscated during the FBI Raid. However, what hasn't been explained was the large number of both Secret and Top-Secret cover sheets that were empty. I mean why would anyone take empty cover sheets, so it seems pretty obvious to me that there were documents in them that have disappeared. Hopefully, the investigation will uncover what actually occurred!:angry: 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

TrumpTV.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9Pg3sSCO_L-66d3AN-T

• Like 1
  • Haha 3