Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Claims the 2024 Election Will Be Rigged, Putting Republican Turnout at Risk


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

Donald Trump is dialing up warnings that there could be an even bigger theft this time around, a tactic that threatens to complicate Republican turnout efforts. “Too Big to Rig.” That is the phrase Trump began unveiling in recent weeks, including in an appearance in Greensboro, N.C. His campaign also has printed signs with the slogan to hand out to supporters. The line has garnered energetic applause from the Trump faithful, but it presents messaging challenges for Republicans. Even as the former president says the voting process could be rigged, he is urging GOP supporters to participate in it anyway.

Trump has paired his remarks with arguments that Republican-controlled states could better secure their elections right away by insisting on single-day, in-person voting, with identification checks. That position is at odds with intensive GOP efforts to encourage supporters to make use of early voting and mail-in ballots, methods that appeal to a growing portion of the electorate.

Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged, Putting Republican Turnout at Risk (msn.com)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What would be a shocker if RFK Jr won the election. A lot of people don't like Trump's mannerism and Biden has dementia and too frail to be a leader.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Donald Trump is dialing up warnings that there could be an even bigger theft this time around, a tactic that threatens to complicate Republican turnout efforts. “Too Big to Rig.” That is the phrase Trump began unveiling in recent weeks, including in an appearance in Greensboro, N.C. His campaign also has printed signs with the slogan to hand out to supporters. The line has garnered energetic applause from the Trump faithful, but it presents messaging challenges for Republicans. Even as the former president says the voting process could be rigged, he is urging GOP supporters to participate in it anyway.

Trump has paired his remarks with arguments that Republican-controlled states could better secure their elections right away by insisting on single-day, in-person voting, with identification checks. That position is at odds with intensive GOP efforts to encourage supporters to make use of early voting and mail-in ballots, methods that appeal to a growing portion of the electorate.

Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged, Putting Republican Turnout at Risk (msn.com)

There is no conflict.  Republicans need to vote en masse whether in person or mail in so that the margin of victory is too high to be questioned.  

We already know the Democrats used Covid to manipulate 2020 with mail ballots and vote harvesting.  Republicans have to do the same with get out the vote efforts.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See, unlike just watching a meltdown of unhinged liberals unable to face reality just post election in 2016, we get the privilege of watching unhinged Trumpists unable to face reality since 2020.

Truly good people watching.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Edumakated said:

There is no conflict.  Republicans need to vote en masse whether in person or mail in so that the margin of victory is too high to be questioned.  

We already know the Democrats used Covid to manipulate 2020 with mail ballots and vote harvesting.  Republicans have to do the same with get out the vote efforts.

Well I guess we will see won't we.  Republicans need to pull out all of the stops and get out there and vote.    That includes the 30%+ of Haley voters and traditional conservative RINO's who have said they will not vote for Trump. Independent voters and suburban women are also groups Trump will have a hard time holding.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

See, unlike just watching a meltdown of unhinged liberals unable to face reality just post election in 2016, we get the privilege of watching unhinged Trumpists unable to face reality since 2020.

Truly good people watching.

Trump is like fentanyl, not everybody likes it, but those who do make it the center of their world and can't live without it.:devil:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

What would be a shocker if RFK Jr won the election. A lot of people don't like Trump's mannerism and Biden has dementia and too frail to be a leader.

Joe Biden has all of the excitement and charisma of a hardware store clerk, but in reality, he is neither demented or too feeble.  He does get dull, routine things quietly done without much fanfare. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Joe Biden has all of the excitement and charisma of a hardware store clerk, but in reality, he is neither demented or too feeble.  He does get dull, routine things quietly done without much fanfare. 

Apparently, you watch the corporate media where they edit out the parts where Biden stumbles and slurs his speech. Protect the narrative. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

he is neither demented or too feeble.

This is why they call it a mental disorder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Trump is laying the groundwork for denying the 2024 election.  He is likely thinking of another act of sedition.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Edumakated said:

There is no conflict.  Republicans need to vote en masse whether in person or mail in so that the margin of victory is too high to be questioned.

We will see very soon if your right, in my opinion the Republican Party is in turmoil like I have never seen before kind of makes me sad!!!!!:(

4 hours ago, Edumakated said:

We already know the Democrats used Covid to manipulate 2020 with mail ballots and vote harvesting.  Republicans have to do the same with get out the vote efforts.

Well, thanks for your opinion but on this we can agree to disagree!!!!

Peace

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well I guess we will see won't we.  Republicans need to pull out all of the stops and get out there and vote.    That includes the 30%+ of Haley voters and traditional conservative RINO's who have said they will not vote for Trump. Independent voters and suburban women are also groups Trump will have a hard time holding.

 

I agree. Trump is in panic mode. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

What would be a shocker if RFK Jr won the election. A lot of people don't like Trump's mannerism and Biden has dementia and too frail to be a leader.

🙏

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Apparently, you watch the corporate media where they edit out the parts where Biden stumbles and slurs his speech. Protect the narrative. :rolleyes:

Nope.  Again nope.  I don't rely on CNN or MSNBC or other talking heads.  I don't listen to whatever leftie corresponds to Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson.   I think MAGA loves to dismiss everybody else as uninformed sheep because they think they listen to the true sources.  Its BS.  MAGA are just as big a bunch of mindless sheep being led by talking heads as there has ever been.

I watch Biden speak.  I watch his mannerisms and stumbling and I follow the topics and flow of his remarks. I definitely see his age showing both mentally and physically.  He is not as sharp as he was a decade ago. 

I have also watched Donald Trump speak and followed the topics he brings up.  

 I have witnessed the effects of  all of the stages of dementia and Alzheimer's on  my wife's parents.  I know where it leads and how bad it gets before the end.

Biden is not demented, he is old, slow and fading, but not demented,  I don't think he displays a disconnect from reality.

Trump displays similar attributes.  His wilder declarations may be due to stress rather than losing his grip on reality.  to the stress he is under.   Trump and Biden are at a very similar stage in life. If you think Biden is too old, you should have voted for Nikki Haley because Trump is too old too.

The other part is where our major disagreement probably lies. 

 I like Biden's policy of standing up to Russia and China and supporting NATO and Ukraine.

I like the chips act.  I like the ban on selling high tech chip machinery to China.  I like the fact that Biden was able to get the other two nations in the world that can produce that equipment agree to the ban.

I like the infrastructure act.

I like letting women decide how to manage their health care.  I like standing up for LGBTQ people.  I am not of that persuasion, but I am a live and let live kind of guy.

I like developing alternatives to petroleum and the vice  grips the Middle East has had on our manhood for the last 50 years.  I am sick of where that leads.  

I believe climate change is real and I want to do something to help our kids and grandkids. Biden is doing more than Trump would.

I even like the money being pumped into the economy from student loan debt forgiveness.

The heart of it is, I like the policies Joe Biden is associated with, not Joe Biden personally..

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Apparently, you watch the corporate media where they edit out the parts where Biden stumbles and slurs his speech. Protect the narrative. :rolleyes:

Didn't really notice any of that at the SOTU, maybe they edited it out.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Donald Trump is dialing up warnings that there could be an even bigger theft this time around, a tactic that threatens to complicate Republican turnout efforts. “Too Big to Rig.” That is the phrase Trump began unveiling in recent weeks, including in an appearance in Greensboro, N.C. His campaign also has printed signs with the slogan to hand out to supporters. The line has garnered energetic applause from the Trump faithful, but it presents messaging challenges for Republicans. Even as the former president says the voting process could be rigged, he is urging GOP supporters to participate in it anyway.

Trump has paired his remarks with arguments that Republican-controlled states could better secure their elections right away by insisting on single-day, in-person voting, with identification checks. That position is at odds with intensive GOP efforts to encourage supporters to make use of early voting and mail-in ballots, methods that appeal to a growing portion of the electorate.

Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged, Putting Republican Turnout at Risk (msn.com)

A lot of times he likes to use that reverse game where he accuses the other of something he's getting ready to do himself.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Razman said:

A lot of times he likes to use that reverse game where he accuses the other of something he's getting ready to do himself.

Yes, he certainly does and that is a very obvious except to those that worship him!:yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Donald Trump is dialing up warnings that there could be an even bigger theft this time around, a tactic that threatens to complicate Republican turnout efforts. “Too Big to Rig.” That is the phrase Trump began unveiling in recent weeks, including in an appearance in Greensboro, N.C. His campaign also has printed signs with the slogan to hand out to supporters. The line has garnered energetic applause from the Trump faithful, but it presents messaging challenges for Republicans. Even as the former president says the voting process could be rigged, he is urging GOP supporters to participate in it anyway.

Trump has paired his remarks with arguments that Republican-controlled states could better secure their elections right away by insisting on single-day, in-person voting, with identification checks. That position is at odds with intensive GOP efforts to encourage supporters to make use of early voting and mail-in ballots, methods that appeal to a growing portion of the electorate.

Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged, Putting Republican Turnout at Risk (msn.com)

With Bidens unpopularity he will need to print 20 million extra over last time lol.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

With Bidens unpopularity he will need to print 20 million extra over last time lol.

Let me clear something up, I have no use for Biden, and I am not a Democrat. I am a Republican althought I am not conservative. So, while I don't really get your point, I am also not offended by it!!!!!!:yes:

Peace

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Joe Biden has all of the excitement and charisma of a hardware store clerk, but in reality, he is neither demented or too feeble.  He does get dull, routine things quietly done without much fanfare. 

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-identify-speech-trait-that-foreshadows-cognitive-decline

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

We will see very soon if your right, in my opinion the Republican Party is in turmoil like I have never seen before kind of makes me sad!!!!!:(

7 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Not me.  If you are a Republican that has lost faith because your party is not as advertised then which political philosophy would you logically turn to? 

tst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u9.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Razman said:

Didn't really notice any of that at the SOTU, maybe they edited it out.

Or pumped him full of Adderall.  More likely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Not me.  If you are a Republican that has lost faith because your party is not as advertised then which political philosophy would you logically turn to? 

I have not lost faith in the Republican Party as whole only with the extremist far right of the party. I believe once Trump is in the rear view mirror the future for the Republican Party will be bright again!!!

JIMHO

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I have not lost faith in the Republican Party as whole only with the extremist far right of the party. I believe once Trump is in the rear view mirror the future for the Republican Party will be bright again!!!

JIMHO

I think they were dim way before trump.  When is the last time they shrank government or reduced spending?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.