Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump saluted the J6 Prison Choir. How he is trying to rewrite history of deadly Capitol riot

Grim Reaper 6

Posted (edited)

Former President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Ohio last Saturday began with an announcer asking the crowd to stand for the national anthem. But this wasn't just a typical rendition of the "Star-Spangled Banner:" It was a recording made by jailed individuals accused of crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021, storming of the U.S. Capitol. After the recording ended on Saturday, Trump said, "You see the spirit from the hostages" and called them “unbelievable patriots” who have “been treated terribly and very unfairly," even as there is reason to believe some Prison Choir members may have assaulted police officers.

Trump saluted the J6 Prison Choir. How he is trying to rewrite history of deadly Capitol riot (msn.com)

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please avoid copying and pasting too much text.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

"Rewriting history". :rolleyes:  It makes them nuts that they cannot shout down those who believe differently on the issue of the election and its "irregularities".  Even after all this time they have made no progress at all in convincing his supporters that they are wrong and must accept what the media says.  It will continue to cause them stress that what they believe cannot be force-fed to others.  I believe that if they could, they'd actually arrest and try people who still believe that the election was stolen.

Add to that stress the fact that the most recent polling shows Orange Man Bad leading in all 6 swing states ;)   The polling means nothing this far out but that doesn't stop them from stressing over it.  It's going to be interesting to see how they bench Tater and draft a new candidate this summer.

16 minutes ago, and-then said:

"Rewriting history". :rolleyes:  It makes them nuts that they cannot shout down those who believe differently on the issue of the election and its "irregularities".  Even after all this time they have made no progress at all in convincing his supporters that they are wrong and must accept what the media says.  It will continue to cause them stress that what they believe cannot be force-fed to others.  I believe that if they could, they'd actually arrest and try people who still believe that the election was stolen.

Add to that stress the fact that the most recent polling shows Orange Man Bad leading in all 6 swing states ;)   The polling means nothing this far out but that doesn't stop them from stressing over it.  It's going to be interesting to see how they bench Tater and draft a new candidate this summer.

I think if you take a closer look, you might see a different story.  Nikki Haley got 150,000 votes in the Florida Primary  even after she dropped out.  De Santis  got votes.  "They" don't convince anybody.  People have to convince themselves.  Some people are.  Bless your heart, nobody will convince you but yourself.  Anyway, its a small matter.  MAGA will stay as fervent as it is, but membership is falling. Some Republicans who started out as  Trump supporters  just can't stay on the crazy train to the point of no return.  They are getting off. along the way.

Good to take your own advice and don't let your mood hang on the latest poll result.  How's your garden doing?  Looking forward to any home grown tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, and beans?  Got any fruit trees?   I've traded heirloom seeds with folks in your part of the country and further up  and never once even mentioned politics.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, and-then said:

I personally think that anyone who continues to spread that proven conspiracy theory should be required to take a mental health exam. Because there is absolutely no evidence that it even occurred, only Trumps word which is difficult for me to except because he is a proven pathological liar.

7 hours ago, and-then said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2