Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freedom Caucus Calls Press Conference to Denounce Mike Johnson

Grim Reaper 6

All day long, the right-wing Members of the House Freedom Caucus have been complaining on social media, podcasts, and television about Speaker Johnson and House Republican leadership's compromise with Democrats on a "minibus" budget proposal. The griping started early, as most complained that it was released at 2:00 AM this morning and is being brought to the floor for a vote tomorrow. Johnson pledged that no bill would be voted on until 72 hours after it was released to the Members, and this would violate that pledge.

It is unclear whether the Freedom Caucus or any member of it is going to call for a Motion to Vacate the Chair for Johnson, or if this is just a gripe session. They don't have the votes to stop this from passing, but they do have to votes to oust Johnson if they choose.

Freedom Caucus Calls Press Conference to Denounce Mike Johnson (msn.com)

• Like 2

And team Dems needs to SHUT UP and SAY NOTHING and let team Repub destroy itself. 
Keep Sleepy Joe off the cameras. 
Keep whatsherface off camera. 
Tell Karin to not even acknowledge any questions about it. 
Just … let the Republicans eat themselves. Do not give them an enemy to unify against. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And team Dems needs to SHUT UP and SAY NOTHING and let team Repub destroy itself. 
Just … let the Republicans eat themselves. Do not give them an enemy to unify against. 

I totally agree with you my friend, unfortunately that will never happen!!

• Like 2

Somehow holding him to any standard is bad for republicans? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Somehow holding him to any standard is bad for republicans? 

That sounds like a fair question.  Maybe it depends.  What standards? Is it honesty, integrity, serving U.S. citizens by keeping the government running?  That seems reasonable and hopeful for us.

If it is that he must cling to a minority view that wants pain and chaos for the American people because that is how they think they will rule while Republicans keep resigning from Congress because it is so toxic,  maybe not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That sounds like a fair question.  Maybe it depends.  What standards? Is it honesty, integrity, serving U.S. citizens by keeping the government running?  That seems reasonable and hopeful for us.

If it is that he must cling to a minority view that wants pain and chaos for the American people because that is how they think they will rule while Republicans keep resigning from Congress because it is so toxic,  maybe not.

And this is why this country is going to fall economically. Many have been led to believe that we must tolerate absolute corruption. All in the name of avoiding “pain and chaos”. Then blame the few folks who point out this insane spending can not be sustained, and people get mad at them lol  it’s amazing. 

Honesty and integrity is doing what you said you’d do because overall you knew it would be best for the American people. Made these promises to get elected, with those who did vote for him believing in him. 

I can certainly tell you this. Honestly and integrity does not involve doing exactly the opposite of the promises he made, and caving in to the first lobbyist dream the Dems put out. 

This makes him a liar  This has him joining the ranks of the thieves in Washington. A sold out piece of trash who got far more than 30 pieces of silver I’m sure  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

And this is why this country is going to fall economically. Many have been led to believe that we must tolerate absolute corruption. All in the name of avoiding “pain and chaos”. Then blame the few folks who point out this insane spending can not be sustained, and people get mad at them lol  it’s amazing.

Yea that is the typical Conservative Republican line these days, if I can't get my way lets burn the House down. The real problem is a complete lack of bipartisanship, on both sides at least Speaker Johnson understands this thank God!:yes:

Honesty and integrity is doing what you said you’d do because overall you knew it would be best for the American people. Made these promises to get elected, with those who did vote for him believing in him. 
I can certainly tell you this. Honestly and integrity does not involve doing exactly the opposite of the promises he made, and caving in to the first lobbyist dream the Dems put out.

I guess you would rather have a President who cozies up to America's enemies, tries to destroy and shut down NATO, and is directly responsible for causing an Insurrection while he was a sitting President. 

This makes him a liar  This has him joining the ranks of the thieves in Washington. A sold out piece of trash who got far more than 30 pieces of silver I’m sure  

There is no bigger sellout than Donald Trump in American history. He used his Presidency to personally enrich himself and his family all of them are grifters. No one has collected more silver than Trump did, and to this day his behavior continues. By extracting as much wealth as possible from his MAGA followers who mainly consist of the Lower Middle and Lower Class Americans. These are the very people who can least afford to continue to support him, but he continues to stick his hand out asking for more more more! The worst part of this is the money he collects is personally used by him, only a small portion is actually used for his campaign. 

Very Very sad!!!!!!:no:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/22/2024 at 8:41 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It would seem the conservative republicans are fighting the MAGA’s? 

Sad to see Trump and his MAGA cohort attack anyone or anything that looks remotely like bipartisan politics. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yea that is the typical Conservative Republican line these days, if I can't get my way let’s burn the House down. The real problem is a complete lack of bipartisanship, on both sides at least Speaker Johnson understands this thank God!:yes:

Hu?? No the establishment IS burning the house down. Have been for years. True conservatives are trying to stop it. 

I guess you would rather have a President who cozies up to America's enemies,

You mean a president who tries to make peace with our enemies? Who tries to create a situation of trust where our influence may help avoid a conflict? Absolutely. Why wouldn’t we all want that? Sounds better than provoking countries that could wipe all life off this planet. 

tries to destroy and shut down NATO, and is directly responsible for causing an Insurrection while he was a sitting President. 

Tries to shut down NATO?? By telling the other members to keep up their end of the deal? Seems to me the countries who feel they don’t need to fund NATO are the ones trying to shut it down.

I’m not going to bother with the insurrection comment. Well other than to say that the capitol has become a place of pure corruption. Like a cancer that’s eaten all the way to the bone. The people who run it are the insurrectionist. Not the people who are demanding fair elections. 

There is no bigger sellout than Donald Trump in American history. He used his Presidency to personally enrich himself and his family all of them are grifters. No one has collected more silver than Trump did, and to this day his behavior continues. By extracting as much wealth as possible from his MAGA followers who mainly consist of the Lower Middle and Lower Class Americans. These are the very people who can least afford to continue to support him, but he continues to stick his hand out asking for more more more! The worst part of this is the money he collects is personally used by him, only a small portion is actually used for his campaign. 

Very Very sad!!!!!!:no:

Wow, what a joke. Trump is the only elected member of the US government to walk away from his post with less money than he walked in with in the last few decades. That’s the beauty in being establishment though I guess. You can just say whatever you want, and ignore the fact that what you say has no basis in reality whatsoever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Trump is the only elected member of the US government to walk away from his post with less money than he walked in with in the last few decades. 

There's a reason for that.  The northeastern United States has known he was a scumbag for decades.  From 2016 to 2020, the rest of the sane people in America found out what a scumbag he was.  The Trump name lost tremendous value.  They literally had to remove his name from businesses so they would stop losing money.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

There's a reason for that.  The northeastern United States has known he was a scumbag for decades.  From 2016 to 2020, the rest of the sane people in America found out what a scumbag he was.  The Trump name lost tremendous value.  They literally had to remove his name from businesses so they would stop losing money.  

Yeah all while you ignore our elected getting rich from insider trading. You didn’t find out anything. You were led like sheep to believe whatever they wanted you to. Even to the point you crap on a guy who was one of a small few who didn’t insider trade, but donated his own presidential paycheck to vets. 

90% of our government is openly committing what wound be punishable crimes if it were you or I, and no one cares. Instead they have you chasing your tails in full TDS mode. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah all while you ignore our elected getting rich from insider trading. You didn’t find out anything. You were led like sheep to believe whatever they wanted you to. Even to the point you crap on a guy who was one of a small few who didn’t insider trade, but donated his own presidential paycheck to vets. 

90% of our government is openly committing what wound be punishable crimes if it were you or I, and no one cares. Instead they have you chasing your tails in full TDS mode. 

There's an app now that lets you invest mirroring what the politicians do: Traders Use App to Invest $55 Million Copying Congresspeople's Stocks (businessinsider.com)

But yeah, we all know it's wrong.  People cry that it's a "Victimless Crime" so it's okay.  It's not though.  A crime is a crime, regardless if there is no victim.  Unfortunately, the ones doing it are the ones that make the laws/rules so they go unpunished.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well thank you.  These are my views exactly on the entire MAGA movement, led by its chief corrupted liar Donald J Trump.  Disregard all laws and the will of the majority and instead personally attack anybody who  dares to point out the infraction.

I cannot guess if Trump's end game is to make the United States a client state of Russia or not, but he is laying the groundwork.  Perhaps MAGA will stop at restoring all control in the US to the elites.  Their policies sure seem to point that way.

Destroy labor unions and workers rights so that it becomes an uneven contest between big employers and individual workers.  Capital has all rights, labor has no value.

Reduce or take away Social Security and Medicare benefits because they have convinced their followers we can't afford them.  Be like Ben Shapiro and tell people retiring is ridiculous, people have no right  to expect it.  Again its the relative value of money and labor.  You can save money all of your life and the sum grows, but put in labor for all of your life, and it is not an investment, it is zero.  Dash the hopes of ever retiring and increase the  term by lowering the  working age to allow  children into the work force to keep wages low.

Reduce  infant and maternal health and nutrition.  Make it truly horrible to be poor in order to terrify those slipping into poverty to keep their mouths shut and their nose to the grindstone.

Eliminate the tolerance for anybody acting, thinking, dressing, or believing anything but state sanctioned code and ideas.  Burn all contradictory books, hide all history that does not support the current state position.

Eliminate individuals right to choose what happens to their own bodies.  Eliminate all interpretations of Christianity except the state sanctioned one.

Reduce the population to hopeless poverty and eliminate the future of our children because that makes it easier for the ruling party to govern.  Look at Russia and China and Trump's best friend Kim for examples.

Distract us with Nancy Pelosi insider trading (it is wrong) while ignoring MAGA Republicans and Trump who have done that and more.

A nation of free and independent citizens will never accept MAGA rule, so you must break us first.  You have a pretty good start.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

But yeah, we all know it's wrong.  People cry that it's a "Victimless Crime" so it's okay.  It's not though.  A crime is a crime, regardless if there is no victim.  Unfortunately, the ones doing it are the ones that make the laws/rules so they go un punished.

Brilliant.  Where have I heard that before?  Donald J Trump!  There is no victim therefore no crime, I did everything perfectly because I am a genius at business.  Donald J  Trump or Nancy Pelosi?

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu?? No the establishment IS burning the house down. Have been for years. True conservatives are trying to stop it.

What do you call a true Conservative MAGA, because MAGA are not true Conservatives. My father was a True Conservative Republican and if he saw the party today, he would throw up!!!!!:yes:

You mean a president who tries to make peace with our enemies? Who tries to create a situation of trust where our influence may help avoid a conflict? Absolutely. Why wouldn’t we all want that? Sounds better than provoking countries that could wipe all life off this planet.

Trump didn't try to make peace with our enemies, he was in bed with our biggest enemy (Russia). Please don't be so dramatic!!!!!:yes:

Tries to shut down NATO?? By telling the other members to keep up their end of the deal? Seems to me the countries who feel they don’t need to fund NATO are the ones trying to shut it down.

:lol:

I’m not going to bother with the insurrection comment. Well other than to say that the capitol has become a place of pure corruption. Like a cancer that’s eaten all the way to the bone. The people who run it are the insurrectionist. Not the people who are demanding fair elections.

So, you support the fact that a sitting President would openly lie about election tampering and then intentionally start an insurrection at our Nations Capital.

Thanks for clearing that up!:no:

Wow, what a joke. Trump is the only elected member of the US government to walk away from his post with less money than he walked in with in the last few decades.

Your joking right, please explain house he walked away from the White House with less money then he started with??

That’s the beauty in being establishment though I guess. You can just say whatever you want, and ignore the fact that what you say has no basis in reality whatsoever. 

I think your comments above are a perfect description of you, you must be staring into a mirror as you typed this. I could not have said it any better myself!:D

20 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I guess you would rather have a President who cozies up to America's enemies, tries to destroy and shut down NATO, and is directly responsible for causing an Insurrection while he was a sitting President. 

Wow... three for three, all are untrue and you'll never be bothered by your conscience for repeating them.  THIS^ is what being a shill looks like.  How does it feel to know that in spite of everything your side has done for 7 years, he very well could win again?  Does it make you angry?  Fearful?  I'm genuinely curious.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, and-then said:

Wow... three for three, all are untrue and you'll never be bothered by your conscience for repeating them.

No, I am not bothered by making these comments because I truly believe my comments. What, I don't understand is how intelligent Americans are so blind they are unable to see it. To me it's unbelievable that some many Americans put their faith in a Malignant Narcissist Liar like Donald trump!:yes:

41 minutes ago, and-then said:

THIS^ is what being a shill looks like.  How does it feel to know that in spite of everything your side has done for 7 years, he very well could win again?  Does it make you angry?  Fearful?  I'm genuinely curious.  

Your certainly right the entire MAGA party is full of Shills; from Congress down to the average American who blindly follow and parrot the republican line. You see this is where we are different, I do not see things from the perspective of YOUR SIDE and MY SIDE because I don't have a side. My only concern is what is being done to our country by BOTH SIDES and you along with many others have allowed yourselves to buy into these divisions that Trump is pushing (Divide and Conquer), now that is really very sad!!:yes:

I am angry because of the state our Nation is in, but I believe that with Trump in the rear view mirror our Nation will overcome. As a Nation even the Civil War was not able to keep use divided and it was a much more serious situation than we are experiencing today. I have no doubt and certainly no fear, if Trump by some twist of fate does get reelected as Martin Luther King said "WE WILL OVER COME".

Yet, I am aware of the fear mongering that your leader "Trump" is pushing along with his strategy to divide and conquer. I don't believe it's working as it did throughout his Presidency. I believe that far more Americans see Trump as broken and damaged goods than ever before. Hell, this is obviously even happening in Congress, currently the RNC is totally unhinged, and all of this is directly due to confusion that Trump has caused across the entire Republican Party.

JIMHO

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well thank you.  These are my views exactly on the entire MAGA movement, led by its chief corrupted liar Donald J Trump.  Disregard all laws and the will of the majority and instead personally attack anybody who  dares to point out the infraction.

I cannot guess if Trump's end game is to make the United States a client state of Russia or not, but he is laying the groundwork.  Perhaps MAGA will stop at restoring all control in the US to the elites.  Their policies sure seem to point that way.

How so? What are you talking about? A client state of Russia? Thats ridiculous. 

Destroy labor unions and workers rights so that it becomes an uneven contest between big employers and individual workers.  Capital has all rights, labor has no value.

Trump is going to destroy labor unions? 

Reduce or take away Social Security and Medicare benefits because they have convinced their followers we can't afford them.  Be like Ben Shapiro and tell people retiring is ridiculous, people have no right  to expect it.  Again it’s the relative value of money and labor.  You can save money all of your life and the sum grows, but put in labor for all of your life, and it is not an investment, it is zero.  Dash the hopes of ever retiring and increase the  term by lowering the  working age to allow  children into the work force to keep wages low.

Trump said he is going to take away SS? He said he is going to lower the working age? Tate just stop. 

Reduce  infant and maternal health and nutrition.  Make it truly horrible to be poor in order to terrify those slipping into poverty to keep their mouths shut and their nose to the grindstone.

Trump said he will reduce maternal health and nutrition programs? Don’t you really mean stop forcing tax payers to pay for infanticide? PP isn’t the only provider of healthcare for soon to be Moms. 

Eliminate the tolerance for anybody acting, thinking, dressing, or believing anything but state sanctioned code and ideas. 

You mean not forcing little girls to seeing men pull their junk out in front of them in a locker room? 

Burn all contradictory books, hide all history that does not support the current state position.

Burn books? You mean keep pornography out of school libraries? Some of which includes child rape, and incest, 

Eliminate individuals right to choose what happens to their own bodies.  Eliminate all interpretations of Christianity except the state sanctioned one.

You mean stop children from medical castration? Kids who otherwise aren’t allowed to decide to take an aspirin on their own accord? 

Reduce the population to hopeless poverty and eliminate the future of our children because that makes it easier for the ruling party to govern.  Look at Russia and China and Trump's best friend Kim for examples.

Flooding the country with illegals, and passing 1.2 trillion dollar budgets, of which we have zero chance of ever paying back doesn’t bother you though? Hmm. Trump is the only one who seems to understand the need to bring good paying jobs back to this country. The establishment laughs at the idea. 

Distract us with Nancy Pelosi insider trading (it is wrong) while ignoring MAGA Republicans and Trump who have done that and more.

Her husband’s portfolio makes the top investors in the country look like they hardly know what they are doing. Your delusion level is off the charts on this. 

A nation of free and independent citizens will never accept MAGA rule, so you must break us first.  You have a pretty good start.

Tell that to someone who doesn’t live in a blue state of hell. NY wants and nearly has full control over damn near every aspect of our lives. And are ever reaching. 

Not a single thing you said here isn’t based on fear propaganda. Not one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

How so? What are you talking about? A client state of Russia? Thats ridiculous. 

Trump is going to destroy labor unions? 

Trump said he is going to take away SS? He said he is going to lower the working age? Tate just stop. 

Trump said he will reduce maternal health and nutrition programs? Don’t you really mean stop forcing tax payers to pay for infanticide? PP isn’t the only provider of healthcare for soon to be Moms. 

You mean not forcing little girls to seeing men pull their junk out in front of them in a locker room? 

Burn books? You mean keep pornography out of school libraries? Some of which includes child rape, and incest, 

You mean stop children from medical castration? Kids who otherwise aren’t allowed to decide to take an aspirin on their own accord? 

Flooding the country with illegals, and passing 1.2 trillion dollar budgets, of which we have zero chance of ever paying back doesn’t bother you though? Hmm. Trump is the only one who seems to understand the need to bring good paying jobs back to this country. The establishment laughs at the idea. 

Her husband’s portfolio makes the top investors in the country look like they hardly know what they are doing. Your delusion level is off the charts on this. 

Tell that to someone who doesn’t live in a blue state of hell. NY wants and nearly has full control over damn near every aspect of our lives. And are ever reaching. 

Not a single thing you said here isn’t based on fear propaganda. Not one. 

My friend you are so delusional, it's really sad you have you have completely gone over to the Darkside! You have drunk the Kool-laid, Bent the knee and Kiss that nasty ring!!!!!!!:no:

No my friend, those comments come from Senators like Rick Scott and the Republican House Caucus. They also come from republican state legislatures. You can start with Rick Scott, but you can find quite a number of quotations appearing almost daily now

I don't think there is much point quoting Trump.  Even if you ignore the babble, what he says today may not be what he said yesterday and may be different again tomorrow.  He has never made a promise that can be counted on. Unless you need the5

daily dose of hate and victimhood, he has no information value to offer.

Nope, I mean women who can't see a doctor during pregnancy with frequency designed to ensure a safe and healthy live birth.  I mean a US rate of infant mortality  and maternal mortality that is a blot on the US among industrialized  nations and some we even call ****holes because  we don't care enough to fix it.  Some people even seem to think pregnancy is all about Planned Parenthood and abortion.  That is ignorant.  Some men seem to ignore all other health risks to their wives, sisters and children and focus on abortion as the only topic in women's and infant's health care. 

The United States has the highest infant and maternal mortality rates out of any other high-income country and simultaneously spends the most on health care, according to a report released Tuesday by the Commonwealth Fund.

Maternal Mortality in the U.S. Far Outstrips That of Other Industrialized Nations

In 2020, the U.S. maternal mortality rate was 23.8 deaths per 100,000 live births, with 861 known deaths due to maternal causes. It is crucial to note that this is not the case in similar countries, and is far from an inevitability. The United States continues to be an outlier among industrialized nations, with a maternal mortality rate several times higher than other high-income countries. The maternal mortality rate in the United States is nearly three times higher than that of France, the country with the next highest rate.

US Has Highest Infant, Maternal Mortality Rates Despite the Most Health Care Spending

January 31, 2023

Of all countries in 2020, the United States possessed the highest infant mortality rate at 5.4 deaths per 1000 live births, which is markedly higher than the 1.6 deaths per 1000 live births in Norway, which has the the lowest mortality rate.

The authors cited a few reasons behind the danger of giving birth in the United States, including:

• Inadequate prenatal care
  • High rate of cesarean section
  • Poverty, which contributes to chronic illnesses like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

Nope, strange that is the first thing that comes to your mind.  I was thinking of bowling alleys in Colorado and supposedly family friendly shows like Betelgeuse.

I used to think this was unethical, still do really. but your fearless leader has made me understand that  no victim, no crime, everybody got their money, everybody is happy. End of story.  Fairness is not part of the MAGA toolkit.

I still don't like that sort of thing, and  think Congress should outlaw insider trading by members based on privileged information,  except for Trump of course, he can do whatever he wants.

TOO much for one post.   Every one of your responses is a specific fear response to a broader subject.    MAGA Republicans in Congress pass laws, I listen to what they tell their supporters because if they have the power, they will make it true.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

No my friend, those comments come from Senators like Rick Scott and the Republican House Caucus. They also come from republican state legislatures. You can start with Rick Scott, but you can find quite a number of quotations appearing almost daily now

I remember. I also remember pretty much everyone denouncing him moments after he said it. 

I don't think there is much point quoting Trump.  Even if you ignore the babble, what he says today may not be what he said yesterday and may be different again tomorrow.  He has never made a promise that can be counted on. Unless you need the5

And yet has fulfilled more campaign promises than anyone in our lifetime. Did you ever catch Obama’s TV show where he made lobbyists lobby in front of the American people? Me either. There is a long list where that came from. 

If you don’t want to quote Trump that’s fine, but understand how that looks on my end. Those were some pretty big claims. As of yet I have zero reason to believe you got that from any credible source. 

daily dose of hate and victimhood, he has no information value to offer.

Nope, I mean women who can't see a doctor during pregnancy with frequency designed to ensure a safe and healthy live birth.  I mean a US rate of infant mortality  and maternal mortality that is a blot on the US among industrialized  nations and some we even call ****holes because  we don't care enough to fix it.  Some people even seem to think pregnancy is all about Planned Parenthood and abortion.  That is ignorant.  Some men seem to ignore all other health risks to their wives, sisters and children and focus on abortion as the only topic in women's and infant's health care. 

The United States has the highest infant and maternal mortality rates out of any other high-income country and simultaneously spends the most on health care, according to a report released Tuesday by the Commonwealth Fund.

Maternal Mortality in the U.S. Far Outstrips That of Other Industrialized Nations

In 2020, the U.S. maternal mortality rate was 23.8 deaths per 100,000 live births, with 861 known deaths due to maternal causes. It is crucial to note that this is not the case in similar countries, and is far from an inevitability. The United States continues to be an outlier among industrialized nations, with a maternal mortality rate several times higher than other high-income countries. The maternal mortality rate in the United States is nearly three times higher than that of France, the country with the next highest rate.

US Has Highest Infant, Maternal Mortality Rates Despite the Most Health Care Spending

January 31, 2023

Of all countries in 2020, the United States possessed the highest infant mortality rate at 5.4 deaths per 1000 live births, which is markedly higher than the 1.6 deaths per 1000 live births in Norway, which has the the lowest mortality rate.

The authors cited a few reasons behind the danger of giving birth in the United States, including:

• Inadequate prenatal care
  • High rate of cesarean section
  • Poverty, which contributes to chronic illnesses like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

Im not saying there isn’t a need for more women’s pre natal health care. Im just saying funding PP isn’t the only way to provide it. 

Nope, strange that is the first thing that comes to your mind.  I was thinking of bowling alleys in Colorado and supposedly family friendly shows like Betelgeuse.

Supposedly indeed. 

I used to think this was unethical, still do really. but your fearless leader has made me understand that  no victim, no crime, everybody got their money, everybody is happy. End of story.  Fairness is not part of the MAGA toolkit.

I still don't like that sort of thing, and  think Congress should outlaw insider trading by members based on privileged information,  except for Trump of course, he can do whatever he wants.

No victim? Tate you gotta learn how the stock market works. That money didn’t come out of thin air. To have an advantage like that over nearly every other player on the field drops the price when cashed in, and drains the liquidity out of the stock. It’s worse than robbing a bank. At least at a bank you are insured. 

TOO much for one post.   Every one of your responses is a specific fear response to a broader subject.    MAGA Republicans in Congress pass laws, I listen to what they tell their supporters because if they have the power, they will make it true.

I’m not afraid Tate. Not only are you coming from a place of fear, but of exaggerated fear. Book burnings? Really? You can buy every one of them on Amazon right now. No one is coming to raid your book collection. 

Infant mortality in the US has very little to do with money spent, and more to do with parental ignorance.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1GX2SS/#:~:text=The two main reasons for,Development Studies in Cambridge%2C Massachusetts.

Birth defects, or congenital malformations, accounted for 31 percent of U.S. infant deaths during the study. So-called perinatal complications, or medical problems babies developed shortly before or after birth, accounted for another 13 percent of fatalities.

This is mainly due to parents desiring NOT to do the genetic testing during pregnancy. 

The biggest cause was sudden unexpected death in infancy (SUID), which includes sleep-related fatalities and accounted for 43 percent of infant mortality cases.

This can almost entirely be prevented by training the parents on how the baby should lay to sleep.

Neither has anything to do with how much it costs for healthcare.

Its almost entirely due to American parental choices to do things their own way, rather then the recommended way.