Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kyle Rittenhouse Abandons Q&A After Being Confronted About Organizer's Racist Remarks

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Potato, potatto. If he'd have kept his dum ass home none of this would have happened. But no, he chose to go strut his stuff expecting people to respect him. Instead he p***ed people off. Try that shiat in Canada. At the very least, his rifle would have been wrapped around a tree. 🇨🇦 

So victim blaming, using your logic if you go to someplace and do nothing illegal but people there decide to attack you they have every right to attack you and cause serious bodily harm up to and including death and it would be your fault cause you shouldn't of been there.

You do understand how utterly insane and stupid that argument is right

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

So victim blaming, using your logic if you go to someplace and do nothing illegal but people there decide to attack you they have every right to attack you and cause serious bodily harm up to and including death and it would be your fault cause you shouldn't of been there.

No. What's insane is letting young morons walk around with an assault rifle. He went there looking for trouble, and found it. I hope it tortures him for the rest of his miserable cowardly life. As I said before, try that shiat in Canada. If he hadn't have had that rifle he'd still be in his mom's basement.

And just because you say it's legal, doesn't make it right, or sane for that matter.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

If he hadn't of shown up looking for trouble, he wouldn't have found it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

No. What's insane is letting young morons walk around with an assault rifle. He went there looking for trouble, and found it. I hope it tortures him for the rest of his miserable cowardly life. As I said before, try that shiat in Canada. If he hadn't have had that rifle he'd still be in his mom's basement.

And just because you say it's legal, doesn't make it right, or sane for that matter.

But it was right for the mob to attack him.and continue to attack him after he is very clearly retreating towards the police.  If Rittenhouse didn't have the gun he probably would of ended up dead.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Pushing that lie again, what Rittenhouse did was not illegal.  Also for someone who claims to have served in the military you seem to have a lot of difficulty in understanding the difference between an AR-15 and a assault rifle

I don't claim to have served in the Military, it's an absolute fact. The military members of this forum have no doubt, but you would not understand that because you have never served. The only reason Rittenhouse was not sent to prison was because of the political backing he received. 

Please teach me something, define an Assault Rifle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

If he hadn't of shown up looking for trouble, he wouldn't have found it.

Interesting you say that if Rittenhouse wouldn't of shown up, why not ask that of the people he shot.  If they wouldn't of been there they wouldn't of been shot.

You made it clear you don't care about law and order, instead wanting a might makes right type of legal system and are upset the ones you prefer weren't powerful enough

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

But it was right for the mob to attack him.and continue to attack him after he is very clearly retreating towards the police.  If Rittenhouse didn't have the gun he probably would of ended up dead.

If he hadn't of been there people would still be alive. He went there to stir up shiat. He succeeded. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DarkHunter said:

Interesting you say that if Rittenhouse wouldn't of shown up, why not ask that of the people he shot.  If they wouldn't of been there they wouldn't of been shot.

You made it clear you don't care about law and order, instead wanting a might makes right type of legal system and are upset the ones you prefer weren't powerful enough

Ammosexual like typing detected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The only reason Rittenhouse was not sent to prison was because of the political backing he received. 

Tell us you haven't watched the trial without telling us you haven't watched the trial :yes: 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That has nothing to do with an 18-year boy crossing states with an assault rifle and killing someone!

It has everything to do with it.  Those who died were in the midst of trying to kill him.  They got precisely what they deserved.  Fortunately, justice was served and no matter how much hate is thrown his way, the two who tried to kill him are currently still dead :o :tu:.  They were both pervs who were working for the crazy agenda of the Left during the summer of Saint Floyd di Fentanyl.  All they had to do was leave the boy alone.  The final misfit of the three who got his biceps vaporized, actually pulled a pistol on him that he was unlawfully carrying.  If he'd been capped as well, it would have been justified.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Cite the law, and explain why Rittenhouse was never charged with crossing State lines, otherwise you're just wrong on this one, mate.

Carrying

It is unlawful to carry or possess any firearm in any vehicle or concealed on or about the person, except on one’s land or in one’s abode or fixed place of business, without a license. 

Illinois Gun Laws: Illinois State Gun Laws and Regulations Explained | NRA-ILA (nraila.org)

Laugh all you like, Rittenhouse was found Not Guilty on the basis of Self Defence, because the law was on his side. If it wasn't he'd have been found guilty! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

If they wouldn't of been there they wouldn't of been shot.

I do believe they lived there. Try again.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I don't claim to have served in the Military, it's an absolute fact. The military members of this forum have no doubt, but you would not understand that because you have never served. The only reason Rittenhouse was not sent to prison was because of the political backing he received. 

Please teach me something, define an Assault Rifle.

I have a long memory and remember past conversations, including inconsistencies in your claims.  Even though the post was deleted I still remember you threatening to dox me and making blatantly false claims about me.  To ne completely honest I think you are one of the worst people here and I suspect you are stolen valor.  You probably did serve but probably didn't do a fraction of what you claimed.  

From the US army itself

https://www.scribd.com/document/117824077/Small-Arms-Identification-and-Operation-Guide-Eurasian-Communist-Countries

Specifically on page 105

67-76b86263d2.thumb.jpg.78ad6aa0958fb62d92f99f8f6c3a6c2b.jpg

The US army defined an assault rifle as selective fire weapons which AR-15s are not.

My guess is you will ignore this since it proves you wrong.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yep, they both lived in WI and had plenty of background with state law enforcement.  They were both thugs who were on the streets that night taking part in riots and arson.  The fact that they lived in Wisconsin didn't give them any right to try to kill Rittenhouse.  Both of them got what they had coming for their trouble.  The bottom line is that had they just left him alone, they'd have lived through that night.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

If he hadn't of been there people would still be alive. He went there to stir up shiat. He succeeded. 

He was legally allowed to be there which is something you can't seem to accept.

15 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ammosexual like typing detected.

Now moving to sad personal attacks

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Only Rosenbaum was from Kenosha, he was also the one who threatened to kill Rittenhouse and ambushed him.

Anthony Huber, the guy who hit him with the skateboard, was from Silver Lake which is about 20 miles away from Kenosha.

Gaige Grosskreutz, the guy who illegally had a handgun, was from West Allis which is about 40 miles from Kenosha.

If two of the three wouldn't of been there looking for trouble they wouldn't of been killed using your logic.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Rittenhouse was charged in Kenosha, Wisconsin. If you want this charge to stick you should charge him in Illinois. What laws in Wisconsin did he break? He was charged with illegally carrying a firearm, but based on Wisconsin State Law, Rittenhouse beat that charge, the Prosecution failed to argue their case and the gun charge was dropped. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The event occurred in Wisconsin.  He did nothing against Wisconsin law.  If he had, that kangaroo court would have burned him down for it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

I have a long memory and remember past conversations, including inconsistencies in your claims.  Even though the post was deleted I still remember you threatening to dox me and making blatantly false claims about me.  To ne completely honest I think you are one of the worst people here and I suspect you are stolen valor.  You probably did serve but probably didn't do a fraction of what you claimed.  

From the US army itself

https://www.scribd.com/document/117824077/Small-Arms-Identification-and-Operation-Guide-Eurasian-Communist-Countries

Specifically on page 105

The US army defined an assault rifle as selective fire weapons which AR-15s are not.

Can a AR-15 be easily made automatic?

Yes. There are several ways to do so. The simplest conversion is the “lightning link ,” which is a drop-in conversion kit that turns the rifle into a full-auto-only weapon.Sep 13, 2021

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

He was legally allowed to be there which is something you can't seem to accept.

Now moving to sad personal attacks

Only Rosenbaum was from Kenosha, he was also the one who threatened to kill Rittenhouse and ambushed him.

Anthony Huber, the guy who hit him with the skateboard, was from Silver Lake which is about 20 miles away from Kenosha.

Gaige Grosskreutz, the guy who illegally had a handgun, was from West Allis which is about 40 miles from Kenosha.

If two of the three wouldn't of been there looking for trouble they wouldn't of been killed using your logic.

Perhaps they were there visiting their buddy.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes. There are several ways to do so. The simplest conversion is the “lightning link ,” which is a drop-in conversion kit that turns the rifle into a full-auto-only weapon.Sep 13, 2021

First off lightning links, and any other modifications to make an AR-15 fully automatic, are strictly illegal in America.  It falls under illegal manufacturing of a machine gun.  That means it is no longer legally an AR-15.

Secondly and this is a bit of a technical argument but making an AR-15 fully automatic by lightning link still wouldn't make it be an assault rifle.  To be an assault rifle it has to have selective fire which means it needs to be able to fire semi-automatic and either burst or full auto.  The lightning link removes semiautomatic fire for only fully automatic fire.

Even then just being able to turn an AR-15 into either an illegal machine gun, M16, or M4 does not make the AR-15 an assault rifle.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 3

I am not going trade insults with you because I am better than that and I refuse to lower myself to your level.:D 

So please carry on with your insults, it suits you!!!:lol:

From the US army itself

Specifically on page 105

No, I will not ignore it like you have many times in the past, and according to US Military standards an Assault Rifle is defined as follows.

1: must have a selective fire switch 

2: Must use an intermediate-power cartridge such as 5.56 NATO

3. Must have a removable magazine

So your right item 1 makes the AR-15 a non-assault rifle

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Perhaps they were there visiting their buddy.

And perhaps Rittenhouse was there to try to give first aid to people who needed it

• Like 2

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I am not going trade insults with you because I am better than that and I refuse to lower myself to your level.:D 

So please carry on with your insults, it suits you!!!

Hard to get lower then threatening to dox someone cause you disagreed with them.

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No, I will not ignore it like you have many times in the past, and according to US Military standards an Assault Rifle is defined as follows.

1: must have a selective fire switch 

2: Must use an intermediate-power cartridge such as 5.56 NATO

3. Must have a removable magazine

So your right item 1 makes the AR-15 a non-assault rifle

So you just purposefully tried to spread false information cause it suited your views with claiming an AR-15 is an assault rifle

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, and-then said:

The event occurred in Wisconsin.  He did nothing against Wisconsin law.  If he had, that kangaroo court would have burned him down for it.

He broke state law in Illinois by transporting the weapon in a vehicle without a permit and then by crossimg Illinois state lines with the rifle!:yes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Actually, the simplest conversion is a Bump Stock!

• Like 2