Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kyle Rittenhouse Abandons Q&A After Being Confronted About Organizer's Racist Remarks

Grim Reaper 6

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Hard to get lower then threatening to dox someone cause you disagreed with them.

You keep making this claim, I think you should prove it by suppling the thread where it occurred! If not I must say your intentionally being disingenuous.

So as they say put up or shut up!!:D

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

So you just purposefully tried to spread false information cause it suited your views with claiming an AR-15 is an assault rifle

I mads a simple mistake, unlike you I am able to admit when I am wrong you could learn something from that!!:yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That has nothing to do with an 18-year boy crossing states with an assault rifle and killing someone!

What am I doing getting into this conversation.....I remember some of this trial. Court TV aired it live. The weapon never crossed a state line. It was kept at his friend's house in Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse Testified He Drove Himself to Kenosha Without Weapon - FactCheck.org

• Like 5

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You keep making this claim, I think you should prove it by suppling the thread where it occurred! If not I must say your intentionally being disingenuous.

So as they say put up or shut up!!:D

You know as well as I do that it got deleted by Saru

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I mads a simple mistake, unlike you I am able to admit when I am wrong you could learn something from that!!:yes:

You seem to make a lot of mistakes and tend to go to personal attacks rather quickly

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

What am I doing getting into this conversation.....I remember some of this trial. Court TV aired it live. The weapon never crossed a state line. It was kept at his friend's house in Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse Testified He Drove Himself to Kenosha Without Weapon - FactCheck.org

Susie, do you know where it was purchased? The Gun was originally purchased in Illinois so at some point someone took it across state lines. In addition, the gun was purchased by a friend because Rittenhouse was underage to buy it. What's funny is his friend was prosecuted for buying him the gun and he walked away scott free sounds like Karma to me!!!

The man who bought Kyle Rittenhouse the AR-15 rifle in the Kenosha shootings takes a plea deal to avoid a criminal conviction: The man who bought Kyle Rittenhouse the AR-15 rifle in the Kenosha shootings takes a plea deal to avoid a criminal conviction (yahoo.com)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Susie, do you know where it was purchased? The Gun was originally purchased in Illinois so at some point someone took it across state lines. In addition, the gun was purchased by a friend because Rittenhouse was underage to buy it. What's funny is his friend was prosecuted for buying him the gun and he walked away scott free sounds like Karma to me!!!

The man who bought Kyle Rittenhouse the AR-15 rifle in the Kenosha shootings takes a plea deal to avoid a criminal conviction: The man who bought Kyle Rittenhouse the AR-15 rifle in the Kenosha shootings takes a plea deal to avoid a criminal conviction (yahoo.com)

The gun was purchased in Wisconsin to use for hunting. His friend purchased it and it was kept in his home. That should be in the link. Edit: Yes it was purchased in Wisconsin. From link

Using money that Rittenhouse gave him, Dominick Black, a friend who also dated one of Rittenhouse’s sisters, bought the gun at a hardware store in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, in May 2020. Black, who was 18 at the time, purchased the gun for Rittenhouse, who at age 17, was too young to legally buy it for himself.

In court this month, Black and Rittenhouse said they agreed that Black would hold onto the rifle until Rittenhouse turned 18 in January 2021, and that it would be kept at Black’s home in Kenosha, where he lived with his stepfather, Scott Dickhart.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You know as well as I do that it got deleted by Saru

No, I don't frankly I don't even remember the conversation.

5 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You seem to make a lot of mistakes and tend to go to personal attacks rather quickly

The only person making personal attacks in this thread is you but that is your style, and you do this very frequently to many members who disagree with you. In the past I was also guilty of doing it, but @Sarubanned for it and i learned my lesson. So, your welcome to the title of keyboard gunslinger I have moved past it!!!!!!:D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

The gun was purchased in Wisconsin to use for hunting. His friend purchased it and it was kept in his home. That should be in the link. Edit: Yes it was purchased in Wisconsin. From link

Using money that Rittenhouse gave him, Dominick Black, a friend who also dated one of Rittenhouse’s sisters, bought the gun at a hardware store in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, in May 2020. Black, who was 18 at the time, purchased the gun for Rittenhouse, who at age 17, was too young to legally buy it for himself.

In court this month, Black and Rittenhouse said they agreed that Black would hold onto the rifle until Rittenhouse turned 18 in January 2021, and that it would be kept at Black’s home in Kenosha, where he lived with his stepfather, Scott Dickhart.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, I appreciate it very much!:tu:

• Like 2

No, I don't frankly I don't even remember the conversation

Convenient cause I still got your PM where you tried to apologize.  

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The only person making personal attacks in this thread is you but that is your style, and you do this very frequently to many members who disagree with you. In the past I was also guilty of doing it, but @Sarubanned for it and i learned my lesson. So, your welcome to the title of keyboard gunslinger I have moved past it!!!!!!

You should of stayed banned

• Haha 1

Thanks for refreshing my memory, I appreciate it very much!:tu:

It's been a while and a lot of trials ago.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

Convenient cause I still got your PM where you tried to apologize.  

You should of stayed banned

Man!!!! your such an anger dude!!!!!:yes::clap:

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's been a while and a lot of trials ago.

It certainly has and this thread has been totally derailed. It was my intention to discuss the OP not to drag this back up, but guilty as anyone because I didn't to participate!:D

Thanks for your help Susie!!:tu:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

Thanks for the info,  Susie.  It was a lot of trials ago, but it's cleared up now!

• Like 2

Anyone wondering what Rittenhouses affiation with Turning Point USA is? 

Conservative nutters seem to love him don't they.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Anyone wondering what Rittenhouses affiation with Turning Point USA is? 

Conservative nutters seem to love him don't they.

I have no idea, but your right he is the Poster Boy for Conservatism!:lol:

Poor little Baby, runs off stage and starts crying what a man!:no:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I have no idea, but your right he is the Poster Boy for Conservatism!:lol:

Poor little Baby, runs off stage and starts crying what a man!:no:

As noted in the link, TPUSAs Charlie Kirk has made some very racist comments. 

Did Rittenhouse refuse to answer because they fund him with these talks or does he subscribe to their racism. 

Considering they invited him to speak it was a legitimate question that he refused to answer. He was obviously expecting gun nut conservative fans and didn't count on questions that weren't putting him in a good light. 

He made a mistake not answering because now the rumour mill and social media will provide one anyway. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

As noted in the link, TPUSAs Charlie Kirk has made some very racist comments. 

Did Rittenhouse refuse to answer because they fund him with these talks or does he subscribe to their racism.

I don’t know why he walked off the stage, but I suspect it’s little I mean why would anyone work for a known racist if they don’t share their views.

Considering they invited him to speak it was a legitimate question that he refused to answer. He was obviously expecting gun nut conservative fans and didn't count on questions that weren't putting him in a good light.

I think he was requested so they could intentionally put him on the spot. I also suspect your right that he expected a bunch of conservative good old boys, surprise Surprise!:P

He made a mistake not answering because now the rumour mill and social media will provide one anyway. 

Your he step on it big time, but what can people he is just snotty nose kid!:yes:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

And he deserved every bit of it, in fact he is lucky to be alive.:yes: If he had kept his young ass home instead of trying to be hero, none of it would have happened and the person he killed would still be alive today. He brought the entire situation on himself, that's why civilians who are untrained in crowd control and firearms use should not involve  themselves in police matters!:no:

If a woman is raped for dressing provocatively is it her fault?

The US has a free society, he exercised his freedom, and protected his life when he was attacked. It should never have gone to court and when the verdict was delivered that corrupt prat in the White House saying he should have been found guilty is a sign that deranged lunatic should not be in the White House.

The self defence video was available for all to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

If a woman is raped for dressing provocatively is it her fault?

Please tell me what your take on the situation is, because to me it's a pretty stupid?

The US has a free society, he exercised his freedom, and protected his life when he was attacked. It should never have gone to court and when the verdict was delivered that corrupt prat in the White House saying he should have been found guilty is a sign that deranged lunatic should not be in the White House.

He placed himself in a situation that he was not prepared for so please don't tell about freedom. I totally agree that Trump is a corrupt prat as you put it. Yes, he is certainly a very narcissistic deranged lunatic and should never have been in the White House so on that we can agree!:yes:

The self defence video was available for all to see.

The self-defense video was very selective, and it certainly did not tell the entire story! But hey your welcome to me it's all mind over matter, I don't mind what you think and by the same token your opinion really doesn't matter to me!!!;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

He broke state law in Illinois by transporting the weapon in a vehicle without a permit and then by crossimg Illinois state lines with the rifle!:yes:

Yet IL never charged him.  P'raps because the DA knew he had no case?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

But it was right for the mob to attack him.and continue to attack him after he is very clearly retreating towards the police.  If Rittenhouse didn't have the gun he probably would of ended up dead.

And if he had died, the Left wouldn't have shed a single tear.  They are anarchists and the only way to deal with them is to be willing to protect oneself in all situations.  Fortunately, the two pervs are still dead ;) 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, susieice said:

Thanks for that clarification.  My memory isn't the best but I could have sworn that his detractors had put that story out at the time and it was proven wrong.  His friend was prosecuted for supplying the weapon and breaking some kind of law in doing so.  The bottom line is that America's cities in blue states were under siege that summer and the media was flakking for the Left - as usual - and did their best to destroy Rittenhouse.  Fortunately, a Wisconsin jury refused to railroad him.  I think he is still being sued for damages and that standard of guilt is much easier to provide.  IMO, both of the men who died were obviously trying to harm him and the bald child abuser even threatened his life before trying to take his rifle from him.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, and-then said:

And if he had died, the Left wouldn't have shed a single tear.  They are anarchists and the only way to deal with them is to be willing to protect oneself in all situations.  Fortunately, the two pervs are still dead ;) 

I you and two accomplices assault someone armed with a firearm and you wind up dead, should you be surprised? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This case is a prime example of how left wing media seeds untruths to the public and then it never gets corrected....  You see this over and over again where debunked narratives are screeched by the left.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

This case is a prime example of how left wing media seeds untruths to the public and then it never gets corrected....  You see this over and over again where debunked narratives are screeched by the left.

Absolutely.  They still repeat the nonsense about "good people on both sides".  They don't even care if someone proves it's a lie.  The harvest they're going to eventually reap is one where their opposition becomes as willing to ignore the law as they have been.  They'll lose their minds over that.  Hypocrisy is all they have now.

• Like 2

Just because you are well known for being in a famous trial does not mean you are qualified to get up in front of people to speak as an authority.  He needs better advisors.  He's already the wrong kind of famous and he will only draw negative attention to himself doing public speaking engagements.  He's not bright enough to take on a crowd like a Christopher Hitchens or a Ben Shapiro is.  Really needs to duck the spotlight not place himself in it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3