Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mississippi police "Goon Squad" gets huge prison sentences.

Hankenhunter

Posted (edited)

It's a good day. These were/still are horrible human beings.

https://m.fark.com/goto/13194992/www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/us/mississippi-officers-sentencing-goon-squad-thursday/index.html%3Futm_sourc

Note. The link has indepth links to the details of their crimes. Not for the faint of heart. The original link is o.k.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good. Don't need those kinds in society, let alone on the Force. And this guy has the shortest prison sentence out of the lot.

May they rot in prison, then in hell!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

It's a good day. These were/still are horrible human beings.

https://m.fark.com/goto/13194992/www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/us/mississippi-officers-sentencing-goon-squad-thursday/index.html%3Futm_sourc

Note. The link has indepth links to the details of their crimes. Not for the faint of heart. The original link is o.k.

I hope they get what they deserve in prison, one thing is for certain if they are placed in general population they won't complete their sentences!!!!

Unfricken believable!!!!:td:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I hope they get what they deserve in prison, one thing is for certain if they are placed in general population they won't complete they sentences!!!!

Unfricken believable!!!!:td:

Like the fool that I am, I read all the gory details. It's going to take awhile to get the images out of my head. 

Let's hope it sends a strong message to the rest of the rogue cops.

• Like 3

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Like the fool that I am, I read all the gory details. It's going to take awhile to get the images out of my head. 

Let's hope it sends a strong message to the rest of the rogue cops.

I hope it does too, but sadly America has a very long way to go before we can put situations like this in our past!!!:yes:

• Like 3