Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How advanced do you think previous 'iterations' of human-civilization became before being reset?

As far as can I see, yes, the ET's have at least on one occasion reset humanity: The Great Flood, Tower of Babel, the ancient city near India that was nuked. However, it's up for debate as to how far humanity reached in its development of technology and in its development of general civilization before it was reset. Personally, I think that humanity has never got as far as we have today--not even close. I think that in previous ages the ET's actually walked and lived among us unconcealed as our rulers ("the gods") and that in those times it was they that crafted civilization for us, and kept us as either a slave-race or as pets or something like that; it was they that used the power-plant pyramids and built Atlantis etc., not us. I think that after so-many resets, something happened to make them want to hide themselves from us and allow us develop on our own, and now we're in the year 2024 with smart-phones etc. .

Another interpretation of the evidence, however, is that humanity has indeed reached advanced stages of civilization, on the surface of this planet, in ages past--perhaps reaching stages even more advanced than we are at today. From this historical-perspective, after so-many millennia, the ET's erase our civilization, no matter how far we've come, causing us to start anew from the stone-age each time. It's known that the material that takes the longest to degrade is glass--some ten-thousand years--so in this hypothesis, it's plausible that all of the materials we know and use today would indeed have fully degraded by the time humanity had evolved in its next cycle, thusly leaving no trace, besides glass maybe, of the previous cycle.

The hole in that argument, from my point-of-view, however, is fossil-fuels. If previous cycles of humanity reached at least our own level in ages past, how come there were abundant fossil-fuels in the ground for us to use this time around? Fossil-fuels take millions of years to form underground, much more time than the scale of mere millennia allows for. If previous cycles had developed, would they too not have passed through an industrial age in which they would have utiliised fossil-fuels and so extracted as much of it as they could find from the earth?

Also, what about nuclear waste and lingering radiation?  No-one has ever found any inexplicable deposits on the planet--all are accounted for. Either previous civilizations all reached a very advanced level whereat they could eject their nuclear waste to outer-space--this is plausible, but really, did they really all develop further than we have today?--; or else they did not use nuclear-fuel at all, which wouldn't make sense, barring the existence of some alternative fuel we today have still to discover--such as that which fueled the pyramids situated across the globe--, yet which they had access to even before needing to utilise nuclear-fuel. Also, there is only a single site on the planet we know of which radiates as much as a city that would have previously been nuked, and that is the one in the India-Pakistan region (I forget its name and location); surely if humanity had developed in ages past more than one single nuke would've been dropped--what about all the test-bombings they must have performed? they too would surely have left a radiation-footprint.

So these things, fossil-fuels and nuclear-waste, are why I don't think humanity has ever been allowed to develop before now. To draw analogy: like when you're trying to start a temperamental engine in a vehicle, trying to start it the first few times doesn't work, and then on the fourth or fifth attempt it kicks in; so was it like with seeding humanity--there were maybe several false-starts, but then they got it right and let it run. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, _william said:

As far as can I see, yes, the ET's have at least on one occasion reset humanity: The Great Flood, Tower of Babel, the ancient city near India that was nuked. However, it's up for debate as to how far humanity reached in its development of technology and in its development of general civilization before it was reset. Personally, I think that humanity has never got as far as we have today--not even close. I think that in previous ages the ET's actually walked and lived among us unconcealed as our rulers ("the gods") and that in those times it was they that crafted civilization for us, and kept us as either a slave-race or as pets or something like that; it was they that used the power-plant pyramids and built Atlantis etc., not us. I think that after so-many resets, something happened to make them want to hide themselves from us and allow us develop on our own, and now we're in the year 2024 with smart-phones etc. .

Another interpretation of the evidence, however, is that humanity has indeed reached advanced stages of civilization, on the surface of this planet, in ages past--perhaps reaching stages even more advanced than we are at today. From this historical-perspective, after so-many millennia, the ET's erase our civilization, no matter how far we've come, causing us to start anew from the stone-age each time. It's known that the material that takes the longest to degrade is glass--some ten-thousand years--so in this hypothesis, it's plausible that all of the materials we know and use today would indeed have fully degraded by the time humanity had evolved in its next cycle, thusly leaving no trace, besides glass maybe, of the previous cycle.

The hole in that argument, from my point-of-view, however, is fossil-fuels. If previous cycles of humanity reached at least our own level in ages past, how come there were abundant fossil-fuels in the ground for us to use this time around? Fossil-fuels take millions of years to form underground, much more time than the scale of mere millennia allows for. If previous cycles had developed, would they too not have passed through an industrial age in which they would have utiliised fossil-fuels and so extracted as much of it as they could find from the earth?

Also, what about nuclear waste and lingering radiation?  No-one has ever found any inexplicable deposits on the planet--all are accounted for. Either previous civilizations all reached a very advanced level whereat they could eject their nuclear waste to outer-space--this is plausible, but really, did they really all develop further than we have today?--; or else they did not use nuclear-fuel at all, which wouldn't make sense, barring the existence of some alternative fuel we today have still to discover--such as that which fueled the pyramids situated across the globe--, yet which they had access to even before needing to utilise nuclear-fuel. Also, there is only a single site on the planet we know of which radiates as much as a city that would have previously been nuked, and that is the one in the India-Pakistan region (I forget its name and location); surely if humanity had developed in ages past more than one single nuke would've been dropped--what about all the test-bombings they must have performed? they too would surely have left a radiation-footprint.

So these things, fossil-fuels and nuclear-waste, are why I don't think humanity has ever been allowed to develop before now. To draw analogy: like when you're trying to start a temperamental engine in a vehicle, trying to start it the first few times doesn't work, and then on the fourth or fifth attempt it kicks in; so was it like with seeding humanity--there were maybe several false-starts, but then they got it right and let it run. 

Welcome to the forum William hope you enjoy your time here,:tu: You have a very interesting perspective on humanity being reset, why was this done?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, _william said:

Also, there is only a single site on the planet we know of which radiates as much as a city that would have previously been nuked, and that is the one in the India-Pakistan region (I forget its name and location);

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mohenjo-daro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thread cleaned

Let's keep things civil please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 9:36 PM, _william said:

Atlantians had alien help with at least the grays and knowledge of the planet building devices at the polar caves, (Nazis learned about that from Sanscript scrolls) and were way more advanced than us with reports of recent flying devices from that area and the military personnel disappearing when entering.

Or a bit like the bronze age learning about very advanced systems then trying to adopt them using what materials they had.

The nuclear war between two countries back then, (india being one and l think Turkey the other) pretty much destroyed that one, (good evidence with high radiation counts in some areas, and left over craft which are typically buried by the US gov, by suppression or waving enough cash.

Not sure about the engine analogy, or going by current UFO, (some real) reports over missile silo's they won't allow humanity to destroy itself again.

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, medes said:

Atlantians had alien help with at least the grays and knowledge of the planet building devices at the polar caves, (Nazis learned about that from Sanscript scrolls) and were way more advanced than us with reports of recent flying devices from that area and the military personnel disappearing when entering.

Have...you read Plato's transcripts of Atlantis?  It's only a few pages.  You should.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well, "hints" in that he directly states that it is fiction and they are going to use it as an example in his PoliSci class, yeah, that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

You mean where he hints around he made it all up and it's a fable, not a legend? 

I thought sanscript was a font.....

I  believe thaft Sanscripmt is font, my brother!:tu:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Well, "hints" in that he directly states that it is fiction and they are going to use it as an example in his PoliSci class, yeah, that one.

I'm being facetious. 

Jesus Christ!  My mother was the burned out Newage  bliss bunny flake from Hell and knew Atlantis was fiction. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

Have...you read Plato's transcripts of Atlantis?  It's only a few pages.  You should.

No heard about him hinting that he visited it, and even though pineapple is mowing alone with the rest of the herd, there is plenty of evidence on Earth and the moon and around the moon that there was an advanced space fearing civilization here a long time ago which had a war and left UFO type craft here and there. Most inoperable.

This worlds mantra used to be "don't spook the herd" and now it is "don't spook the herd and control the herd".

B)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, medes said:

Or a bit like the bronze age learning about very advanced systems then trying to adopt them using what materials they had.

The nuclear war between two countries back then, (india being one and l think Turkey the other) pretty much destroyed that one, (good evidence with high radiation counts in some areas, and left over craft which are typically buried by the US gov, by suppression or waving enough cash.

Not sure about the engine analogy, or going by current UFO, (some real) reports over missile silo's they won't allow humanity to destroy itself again.

We know: it's the 31st of March.

B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nah, it wasn't him.  Heck, he wasn't even the story.  It was a PoliSci discussion (one of 6, if I recall correctly), where Socrates asked Hermocrates for an example of ideal state governments, who deferred the request to Critias, who talks about Solon, who heard the story from the Egyptian priests.  The first reference to Atlantis is, quite literally, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who heard it from some priests.

Oook.

I'm...sorry, what?

Sorry new here probably got his name wrong, Pineoclean if l remember correctly?

There really isn't.  There are stories about gods, and that's it.  And heck, even the supporters, such as yourself, freely make it clear you have never looked at the actual source material.  How is anyone supposed to take the argument seriously when you take so much pride in knowing so little about what you are proclaiming?

At a minimum, read the Wikipedia entry about Timaeus and Critias.  They are considerably longer than the actual page, page and half, originals, but they do explain it a bit better for those who are not accustomed to reading ancient stories.   This would at least help you avoid the more blatant tells of someone who only has a pop media knowledge of the material.

There is really,.... (the crashed UFO under the ocean that some oceanographer found through seismologic activity which made the news recently, (even mainstream) then NASA or the US gov, gave him a fat research grant, he crapped on about it being swamp gas or whatever and it was buried).

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, medes said:

(the crashed UFO under the ocean that some oceanographer found through seismologic activity which made the news recently, (even mainstream) then NASA or the US gov, gave him a fat research grant, he crapped on about it being swamp gas or whatever and it was buried).

That turned out to be anthropogenic spherules probably from steamships.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

We know: it's the 31st of March.

B)

I don't drink and I need a drink......go figure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Piney said:

That turned out to be anthropogenic spherules probably from steamships.

Steamships,...

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna43945692

It's also worth noting that UFOs may not be saucer-shaped. The famous "flying saucer" description of the first UFO has since been revealed as a reporting error.

Lindberg said his team has neither the interest nor the resources for further investigation of the anomaly. Deep ocean research is time-consuming and expensive. If the object were indeed a flying saucer, recovering it could be worth millions or billions of dollars. If it's a natural formation, on the other hand, it would probably be a waste of time and money).

Reporting error, and the team couldn't be bothered, lol, yeah who cares if it is an advanced craft from an earlier time, (after all it would only give humanity anti gravity and free energy forever)?

https://www.space.com/google-earth-submerged-ufo-not-aliens

Got an image, of course far off and no closeups, (lucky to get this from Google) which does stand out and has a hatch on top, (which the head of the team noted on when this was released).

Or one big whitewash, since UFO's lead to antigravity, (which is bad military) and free energy, (which is very bad for the Petro-dollar).

Edited by medes
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't drink and I need a drink......go figure.

I do drink,though I'm not drinking currently,after reading this...I feel a lil plastered 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, medes said:

Oook.

Oook indeed.  Do you see how credibility suffers when these sorts of examples are used?  Plato, a guy who never wrote travelogues but loved political philosophy, wrote a 7 dialogue course regarding governments, and of those 7, two of them contain, as an example of a governing body, a few pages concerning Atlantis, as the bad guy to Athen's noble society.  No other mention of Atlantis is made throughout the rest of ancient history.  At all.  All the way from the 4th century B.C to the 16th century, then you start hearing occasional mentions of it through the centuries.

Plato wrote about the Cave of Shadows too.  No one is suggesting expeditions to go find it.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, medes said:

Steamships,...

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna43945692

Reporting error, and the team couldn't be bothered, lol, yeah who cares if it is an advanced craft from an earlier time, (after all it would only give humanity anti gravity and free energy forever)?

https://www.space.com/google-earth-submerged-ufo-not-aliens

Got an image, of course far off and no closeups, (lucky to get this from Google) which does stand out and has a hatch on top, (which the head of the team noted on when this was released).

Or one big whitewash, since UFO's lead to antigravity, (which is bad military) and free energy, (which is very bad for the Petro-dollar).

Oh...yeah the top of a magma plug.  With a "hatch" no less.

Get out of the 1950s. Gravity isn't a force, it's a distortion of spacetime created by mass. Anti-gravity doesn't even work in theory.

Levitation can only be achieved by some sort of field. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, medes said:

Heh.

You love to mangle usernames.

I will mangle yours: Medes - Meds.

:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/22/2024 at 8:50 PM, Piney said:

Archeology and geology much?

Noah's Flood? The tower of Bable? A nuked city in India? All disproven events. 

We weren't "reset" except during a genetic bottleneck when we first left Africa and that was nature at work. 

The flood myth has transcended many cultures and many time periods. Maybe the ancients saw wisdom in the moral breakdown of civilisation being washed away, destroyed. Does a disaster have to occur to learn the lesson?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

The flood myth has transcended many cultures and many time periods. Maybe the ancients saw wisdom in the moral breakdown of civilisation being washed away, destroyed. Does a disaster have to occur to learn the lesson?

The Algonquian "Great Flood" was one of the Lake Missoula breaches Google "Channeled Scablands". Most devastating place I ever saw. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5