Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal immigrants storm US border in El Paso,

docyabut2

Look at all them doctors and engineers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

What a  bunch of tripe.  The headline has nothing to do with the video, just more emotional drivel from Fox anti-news (is it Fox Zombie news?)

For one thing if they were storming the border, why is someone in fatigues (whose military is that? can't tell from the video) taking down the fence, and why are they in a big pen.  You can see another fence yards away behind where the people are gathered.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

We should send in the more national guards to protect our country:) 

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

We should send in the more national guards to protect our country:) 

The video seems to show that they are just there to get run over.

• Like 1

Trump would  send in the more national guards to protect our country:) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Seeing that the Republicans nowadays think that, "Big Government Goons with Guns" is the solution to every problem makes me feel sad for them.  Trump couldn't even recruit enough border patrol to meet our needs when he was president.  Where is he going to get the manpower now?  The National Guard have other duties like helping in disasters in addition to their regular day jobs.  Having them stand in the desert and get run over by migrants isn't going to help any.

• Like 2

I feel the question 'why' needs to be looked at world wide:

WHY do so many people want to live in America?

WHY do so many people want to live in the UK?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

I think it's different for each location. 

Take Venezuela- It has a dictator and we sanctioned it into poverty.  So everyone is fleeing.

Take Haiti- Their president gets assassinated by someone in Florida and then the country goes even more into the pits to the point that gangs are just straight up murdering people in the streets. So everyone is fleeing.

Take the Palestinians-  Hamas attacks Israel and now Israel is leveling all their homes and killing the civillians.  So everyone is fleeing.

Each place has a story with misery.  The sad thing is that I think it's just going to get worse with global warming/natural disasters.  Wars will break out and people will flee.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I think it's different for each location. 

Take Venezuela- It has a dictator and we sanctioned it into poverty.  So everyone is fleeing.

Take Haiti- Their president gets assassinated by someone in Florida and then the country goes even more into the pits to the point that gangs are just straight up murdering people in the streets. So everyone is fleeing.

Take the Palestinians-  Hamas attacks Israel and now Israel is leveling all their homes and killing the civillians.  So everyone is fleeing.

Each place has a story with misery.  The sad thing is that I think it's just going to get worse with global warming/natural disasters.  Wars will break out and people will flee.  

rhetorical questions- of course I know why.

My point is= IN_MY_OPINION the WORLD should get together & sort out the reasons why folk don't want to live in their own countries!

Yep, oh for the fantasy of a utopian existence.. Though why is this not possible? I ask this because IMO after 65 years on this planet MOST/ the vast majority are good people who want nothing more than peace in their lives, able to raise their children in a happy environment. Therefore it's only 'a few' who FEK IT UP for everyone else! Ya know= those with money & power!

Maybe a modern day version of the French Revolution world wide would be a start? I'm in philosophical mode at the moment.. Take no notice of me 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Stop saying anything at all.  State Governors control the National Guard, not the President.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks almost like a publicity stunt.

I dont imagine those guys got further then that gate. 

Does show the desperation of these people.

Are those the asylum seekers fleeing violence? So, why are they being so violent??

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 4:20 PM, Dejarma said:

I want to live in the U.S. because I was born here, I would love to visit the UK but I would never want to live there.

But then I am not a refugee from a war torn or 3rd world country looking for a safe place to raise my children.  Compared to a lot of the rest of the world North America and the UK are relatively safe prosperous places to live.   So why do you ask such an easy question to answer?   

Edited by Desertrat56

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I want to live in the U.S. because I was born here, I would love to visit the UK but I would never want to live there.

But then I am not a refugee from a war torn or 3rd world country looking for a safe place to raise my children.  Compared to a lot of the rest of the world North America and the UK are relatively safe prosperous places to live.   So why do you ask such an easy question to answer?   

yes of course ^these^ are the reasons why.... hence post #15 - cheers

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 4:51 PM, Dejarma said:

rhetorical questions- of course I know why.

My point is= IN_MY_OPINION the WORLD should get together & sort out the reasons why folk don't want to live in their own countries!

Yep, oh for the fantasy of a utopian existence.. Though why is this not possible? I ask this because IMO after 65 years on this planet MOST/ the vast majority are good people who want nothing more than peace in their lives, able to raise their children in a happy environment. Therefore it's only 'a few' who FEK IT UP for everyone else! Ya know= those with money & power!

Maybe a modern day version of the French Revolution world wide would be a start? I'm in philosophical mode at the moment.. Take no notice of me 😁

I didn't see this post before, but some countries are run by dictators who seize property and treat people like they are personal slaves, military is used to kill people in order to occupy their lands, they can't earn enough or grow enough food to take care of their families.  In some of these countries it is cartels that run everything.  I agree that the world should get together and sort out these things but currently we have rules about autonomy in each border, that is why we have wars because one group wants to encroach into another groups land, or wants to dictate how that group should run their country.   We will never have this resolved until there is a One World government, which most people are against for various reasons.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Starting to see more crown tats on some of these migrants flooding through...

Not good news.

Further, martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice. In the United States, martial law may be declared by proclamation of the President or a State governor, but such a formal proclamation is not necessary.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/martial-law-times-civil-disorder#:~:text=Further%2C martial law suspends all,formal proclamation is not necessary.

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Further, martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice. In the United States, martial law may be declared by proclamation of the President or a State governor, but such a formal proclamation is not necessary.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/martial-law-times-civil-disorder#:~:text=Further%2C martial law suspends all,formal proclamation is not necessary.

So "Big Government with Guns" to solve the problem.  That's what dictators do.  Who did you say we should elect again?

Trump is so brave and strong to win the election:su 

• Haha 1

Biden is letting radical Islamic `s terrorists into our country:ph34r:

• Confused 1