Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terror attack in Moscow. 40 killed, over 100 injured at concert hall

and-then

The source of the weapons used might indicate who was directly or indirectly linked to the attack.  e.g.  Russia might claim that western nations supplied the weapons to Ukraine, and they were sold on the black market to terrorists, or they were Russian weapons that were discarded and taken during one of the military ambushes or retreats on the border.

Can't help but feel that Putin will say that NATO was partly responsible for the attack on Russia.

• Like 1

Something that other people might have missed.

There was a very large explosion quite close  to the Chinese Communist Party's Council of Deputys Meeting.  This was passed off as resulting from a gas leak.

I wouldn't trust the CCP to tell the truth about the sky being blue.

There has actually been a LARGE number of these explosions across China for years now.  Perhaps they ARE all gas leaks?  Perhaps the gas leaks are deliberate?  Perhaps the truth is that it is a terror campaign that the CCP is keeping a lid on?

• Like 4

Summary

At least 133 people were killed and more than 140 injured when gunmen attacked a packed concert venue on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia says

A large fire engulfed the roof of the complex and dramatic video shows panicked concertgoers taking cover as shots and explosions ring out

Russian President Vladimir Putin says all four gunmen have been arrested, and that the suspects were trying to flee to Ukraine - Kyiv says allegations of Ukrainian involvement are "absurd"

Putin calls the attack a "barbaric terrorist act" and announces a day of national mourning for 24 March

Muscovites are queuing to give blood for those injured and flower tributes have been placed at the scene of the attack

The US says it's credible that the Islamic State group could be behind the attack, after the group said it did it. Russia has not commented

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68642036

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Can't help but feel that Putin will say that NATO was partly responsible for the attack on Russia.

Sadly, it's entirely possible that he could be correct.  I put NOTHING past our CIA these days.  I just hope that when the US is hit, it will be in a major city.  Mind, I don't wish death or injury on anyone, no matter their politics but there is such a thing as actions having consequences... :( 

• Confused 1

I find it out of character for ISIS-types to allow themselves to be captured.  

• Like 2

Supposedly one of the attackers. English subtitles. Says he was hired and paid to do it by unknowns. 

Some of the video I watched on the attack some of the attackers appeared to be middle eastern, however the video wasn't the best quality and it was shot at a distance. If it was for money it could've of been any criminal element even to include IS and hired by any number of factions to include the FSB itself.

The official Russian narrative on the incident will be that it was orchestrated by Ukraine. It'll help with the conscription drive and convince fence sitters that the war is legitimate. 

• Like 1

Terminally ill Nazis from the country of cannibals proud of their barbarism. They cut off the ear of an unarmed Tajik, and now they are thinking of holding an auction where the lot will be that same knife-cutter.

The footage was published by Evgeniy Rasskazov, a member of the neo-Nazi formation “DSHRG Rusich” with the call sign “Topaz”.

https://t.me/pilotblog/10737?single

Pics in link

I saw the video of them trying to make him eat the part of ear they cut off, nasty interrogation.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

By cutting off the ear of one of the detainees and posting it on the Internet, the Russians made enemies in the radical Islamic movements.
So there will be new attacks.

• Like 4

The similarity of the clothing of the detained terrorists at the time of the terrorist attack in Crocus, as well as during their detention, with a published photograph of the islamic state flag.

https://t.me/pilotblog/10745?single

Pics in link

• Like 4

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I find it out of character for ISIS-types to allow themselves to be captured.  

That's because, as usual, you're completely ignorant of the ideology motivating people. You're also assuming Russia has captured the actual attackers, not scapegoats.

Islam, even in its most extreme interpretations, does not permit throwing your life away for no gain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Did anyone not believe that Ukraine will be blamed for this no matter who attacked the theater?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Megaro said:

Thanks those are great sources!!:tu:

• Like 2

The pictures of what is left of the venue are horrible. The death toll is still expected to rise as the search through the rubble continues. 121 victims remain hospitalized.

Moscow terror attack: Putin vows retribution as 4 arrested (msn.com)

Preliminary data show the causes of death were gunshot wounds and poisoning by smoke products, the statement from the Investigative Committee said.

"The terrorists used automatic weapons during the attack, which, along with the ammunition they left behind, were discovered and seized by the investigators," it added.

"The terrorists also used flammable liquid to set fire to the premises of the concert hall, where there were spectators, including the wounded", the statement said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

I'm really starting to believe this is a false flag attack orchestrated by Putin. Why else would they not react after being repeatedly warned that an attack was coming. This reminds me of the FBI entrapments encouraging, and helping clueless Americans plan attacks on American soil. The only difference is the FBI never planned to let it go foreward. It was orchestrated to make them look good. 

On the other hand, Putin could have known, and did nothing so he could blame it on Ukraine. He cares nothing about his own people. Especially if some of the theater goers were supporters  of Navalny.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 3:59 PM, ChewiesArmy said:

I’m not suggesting Ukraine was behind this, but why would ISIS hit Russia? Is there a history there I missed?

Russia is allies with most of the countries that isis took territory from during their reign in the Middle East 

• Like 5

The attack must also be triggering  PTSD to those who survived the Manchester arena bombing, and the horrific Paris attacks in 2015 when terrorists stormed the Bataclan theatre with guns and explosives, killing 130.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

The attack must also be triggering  PTSD to those who survived the Manchester arena bombing, and the horrific Paris attacks in 2015 when terrorists stormed the Bataclan theatre with guns and explosives, killing 130.

Just thought this should be added to your list of PTSD triggers.

Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Moscow theater hostage crisis

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis&ved=2ahUKEwjVy4ft14uFAxURGDQIHaiHAI4QFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2_j6kSoFADFvksrrgYPAqh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Russia is allies with most of the countries that isis took territory from during their reign in the Middle East 

Yup... ISIS=SUNNI while Iran=SHIA.  That said, I still think there is something false about these killers allowing themselves to be taken alive as opposed to choosing to be "martyred"

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:14 PM, susieice said:

Making nuclear threats probably isn't helping any.

The greatest danger we all face is the desensitizing of humanity to threats of using nukes.  We've lived with these things for so long that we've convinced ourselves they will never be used.  All of that has occurred at the same time that Fundamentalist religious crazies have gained access to them.  Anyone who actually doubts that Iran's Twelver regime could choose to launch nukes against Israel as a means of forcing their messiah figure to return and destroy the enemies of Islam, hasn't educated themselves in the doctrine of the "Twelvers".  Unlike Christianity, the Islamic fundies actually believe they can COMPEL the return of their "messiah", al Mahdi, by creating global chaos.  

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Twelver-Shia

Posted (edited)

Remember in the old days when a terrorist attack would happen and the President or PM would say "this was an attack against our freedom and freedom must be defended."  What the heck did that even mean?  It was such a vague term which could be applied to anything.  Did our foreign policy do something to trigger and provoke each event in the first place?  Foreign policy should always be the first thing to be scrutinised and made transparent so that the problem which sparked the flame can be addressed and put out.  We seem to always react to the end result and never the initial root of the problem each time a terror attack has already happened.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Remember in the old days when a terrorist attack would happen and the President or PM would say "this was an attack against our freedom and freedom must be defended."  What the heck did that even mean?  It was such a vague term which could be applied to anything.  Did our foreign policy do something to trigger and provoke each event in the first place?  Foreign policy should always be the first thing to be scrutinised and made transparent so that the problem which sparked the flame can be addressed and put out.  We seem to always react to the end result and never the initial root of the problem each time a terror attack has already happened.

Yup, wait till everything goes to shiat, then go in in guns ablazing is the go to answer to everything.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, and-then said:

The greatest danger we all face is the desensitizing of humanity to threats of using nukes.  We've lived with these things for so long that we've convinced ourselves they will never be used.  All of that has occurred at the same time that Fundamentalist religious crazies have gained access to them.  Anyone who actually doubts that Iran's Twelver regime could choose to launch nukes against Israel as a means of forcing their messiah figure to return and destroy the enemies of Islam, hasn't educated themselves in the doctrine of the "Twelvers".  Unlike Christianity, the Islamic fundies actually believe they can COMPEL the return of their "messiah", al Mahdi, by creating global chaos.  

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Twelver-Shia

So what's your solution, pee our pants constantly? Pearls, and a fainting couches for everyone? Fear gave us Donald Trump. I'd rather fight to the death than live under a dictator. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, and-then said:

The greatest danger we all face is the desensitizing of humanity to threats of using nukes.

Well, I inevitable and i believe a tactical nuclear weapon will used in the near future most likely by Russia or possible Israel. I think that anyone who is too sensitized to realize this, really needs to wake up.:yes:

We've lived with these things for so long that we've convinced ourselves they will never be used.  All of that has occurred at the same time that Fundamentalist religious crazies have gained access to them.

When you fundamentalist religious crazies who are describing?

Anyone who actually doubts that Iran's Twelver regime could choose to launch nukes against Israel as a means of forcing their messiah figure to return and destroy the enemies of Islam, hasn't educated themselves in the doctrine of the "Twelvers".

Well, when it comes to Iran trying to force an early return of their messiah. They're not alone the largest American Christain Zionist congregations and some Evangelicals are doing the same thing, and they are even more fanatical than Iranians. Trump was surrounded by these people during Presidency, two of the most fanatical Christian Zionist Pastors where invited by Trump to speak in Israel one of gave the opening speech and the other gave the closing speech when the embassy was moved to Jerusalem. I mean what the hell was Trump thinking, one of those idiots publicly stated that God sent Hitler to force the global Jewish populations to return to Palestine, I mean WTF. :td: The other said that the Jewish people will not be allowed into heave during rapture even though they are Gods chosen people because they don't believe in Jesus. Man, what a bunch of freaks they call themselves Zionists and yet based upon the comments they make they are as antisemitic as the Skinheads.:td: 

I don't believe that Iran has a nuclear weapon,

1: they have not test detonated nuclear device.

2: since they are the largest financial supporter of global terrorim I don't believe that anyone would suplly them with all the technology (except possibly North Korea)

Unlike Christianity, the Islamic fundies actually believe they can COMPEL the return of their "messiah", al Mahdi, by creating global chaos.  https://www.britannica.com/topic/Twelver-Shia

Again so do the Christian Zionists!!:yes:

• Like 2