Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terror attack in Moscow. 40 killed, over 100 injured at concert hall

and-then

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yup, wait till everything goes to shiat, then go in in guns ablazing is the go to answer to everything.

Sadly my friend that is very very true!!:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, I inevitable and i believe a tactical nuclear weapon will used in the near future most likely by Russia or possible Israel. I think that anyone who is too sensitized to realize this, really needs to wake up.:yes:

When you fundamentalist religious crazies who are describing?

Well, when it comes to Iran trying to force an early return of their messiah. They're not alone the largest American Christain Zionist congregations and some Evangelicals are doing the same thing, and they are even more fanatical than Iranians. Trump was surrounded by these people during Presidency, two of the most fanatical Christian Zionist Pastors where invited by Trump to speak in Israel one of gave the opening speech and the other gave the closing speech when the embassy was moved to Jerusalem. I mean what the hell was Trump thinking, one of those idiots publicly stated that God sent Hitler to force the global Jewish populations to return to Palestine, I mean WTF. :td: The other said that the Jewish people will not be allowed into heave during rapture even though they are Gods chosen people because they don't believe in Jesus. Man, what a bunch of freaks they call themselves Zionists and yet based upon the comments they make they are as antisemitic as the Skinheads.:td: 

I don't believe that Iran has a nuclear weapon,

1: they have not test detonated nuclear device.

2: since they are the largest financial supporter of global terrorim I don't believe that anyone would suplly them with all the technology (except possibly North Korea)

Again so do the Christian Zionists!!:yes:

Golfclap.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Golfclap.jpg

Your .jpg didn't load!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Your .jpg didn't load!!

It's an internet joke. Means I'm to lazy to dig up the meme. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

It's an internet joke. Means I'm to lazy to dig up the meme. 

That shows how dumb I am my friend, but you never get too old to learn!!!!🤪

Thanks for the post!!:tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

The attack must also be triggering  PTSD to those who survived the Manchester arena bombing, and the horrific Paris attacks in 2015 when terrorists stormed the Bataclan theatre with guns and explosives, killing 130.

Great post, and your certainly right many who were there will suffer symptoms or full-blown PTSD. I have PTSD from my military service, it really sucks because I am one of those that the standard and new treatments do not help. On September 11, 2001, when the World Trade Center was destroyed many thousand of New Yorkers ended up with PTSD also, basically any traumatic event can cause PTSD. 

I certainly don't wish PTSD on anyone, it makes one's life very difficult!:(

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

When you fundamentalist religious crazies who are describing?

I'm pretty sure there is only one substantial example of a religion that advocates subjugation by force.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and-then said:

I'm pretty sure there is only one substantial example of a religion that advocates subjugation by force.

Let me guess, Islam?:devil:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

Yup... ISIS=SUNNI while Iran=SHIA.  That said, I still think there is something false about these killers allowing themselves to be taken alive as opposed to choosing to be "martyred"

True.  It might be a little more understandable if it is true that these  were just hired thugs.  They will have no religious compunction, they will be willing to make any deal to get off.  So who hired them?  Who gains the most or loses the most if they get caught??

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

True.  It might be a little more understandable if it is true that these  were just hired thugs.  They will have no religious compunction, they will be willing to make any deal to get off.  So who hired them?  Who gains the most or loses the most if they get caught??

Who gains the most if they get caught?

Perhaps those who hired them .... ?

And who knew where there'd be heading and thus easily caught them?   

Which was the whole point of the exercise.

:( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ISIS has released bodycam footage from the attackers, which I will not share here.

Pretty much puts to bed any speculation that Ukraine or anyone else was responsible.

• Like 4

The death toll is now at 137 as the search through the rubble continues. The 4 suspects arrested have been charged.

4 suspects charged in Moscow terror attack, Russian news agency says (msn.com)

Russian authorities identified the two suspects charged in Friday's attack as Dalerjon Mirzoev and Rachabalizod Saidakrami Murodali, the press services of the Basmanny Court of Moscow told the Russian news agency Interfax on Sunday.

Late Sunday and into early Monday morning local time, two other suspects were brought to the Basmanny Court – Muhammadsobir Zokirchonovich Fayzov and Shamsidin Fariduni – and charged with terrorism, according to the court. All of the suspects have been ordered to remain under pre-trial detention of at least two-months.

Meanwhile, Anatoly Antonov, the Russian ambassador to the United States, denied a statement from a U.S. State Department official Saturday that the U.S. shared information on a possible attack with Russian authorities in accordance with its longstanding "duty to warn" policy.

"Nothing was passed," Antonov told Russian state news agency TASS while answering a question about whether any information was handed over by the U.S. side before the terrorist act.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thousands have lined up to pay respects to the victims.

Thousands gather in Russia to mourn victims of concert hall attack (msn.com)

Thousands of people from cities across Russia lined up in the rain on Sunday to place flowers at a memorial outside the Crocus City Hall near Moscow to honor those killed. Hundreds of flowers and a group of white balloons were left at the scene.

One of those there - 37-year-old Alexander Matveev - told CNN people in Russia felt insecure and worried another attack may take place.

The four suspects are from Tajikistan and have been in Russia on either temporary or expired visas, according to state media. State media named the suspects as Dalerdzhon Mirzoyev, Saidakrami Rachabalizoda, Shamsidin Fariduni and Muhammadsober Faizov.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/23/2024 at 1:25 PM, Essan said:

Unfortunately Russia is as easier target that many other western countries (I consider Russia a western country whatever they say :P )

This should be a wake up call as to whom the real enemy is.  But sadly it wont.

Terrible news though.   According to BBC reports after shooting many at the concert, they then set the building on fire to kill even more :(    Awful, nasty, inhuman cowards targetting the weak and innocent, as usual.   Nice trip to hell awaits them all.

ISIS is originally an Al Qaeda group which was disowned by it as it felt the ISIS to be too extreme.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/11/isis-too-extreme-al-qaida-terror-jihadi

The al-Qaeda's main goal is to harm the collective West—the United States, Europe, Russia, and Israel—to free the Islamic world from Western domination. After this phase, all non-muslim lands will be targeted for conquest.

So it is obvious that ISIS will share the same goals as Al Qaeda while being more brutal at the same time.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 3:48 PM, susieice said:

CNN is saying it's very possible that the US did warn Russia of what they got from intelligence and were ignored. I'm watching it on TV.

I vaguely recall that being shared in our news a while back.  

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 7:05 PM, Doc Socks Junior said:

Actually accept the truth, and facts.

I think you're missing the point.  Since at least 2016, people, primarily in the West, have developed the tendency to only believe what reinforces their biases.  For nearly every report out there, there are two or more versions of the "truth".  We saw it blossom into full scale denial as media reported lies, half truths, and general slanders against Trump, then refuse to retract even in the face of the reports being PROVEN to be inaccurate.  Once people can no longer trust media sources, they can be manipulated to believe whatever narrative the PTB choose to report.

We still see ridiculous, long disproven "facts" where Trump told people to drink bleach or to remember that in Charlottesville there were "good people on both sides"  The tribalism has become so severe that most who hate the guy will go to their graves believing the lies told to them by the media.  The gaslighting has destroyed the idea of compromise or even acknowledging any common ground.  That reality is the death knell of a Republic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

ISIS is originally an Al Qaeda group which was disowned by it as it felt the ISIS to be too extreme.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/11/isis-too-extreme-al-qaida-terror-jihadi

The al-Qaeda's main goal is to harm the collective West—the United States, Europe, Russia, and Israel—to free the Islamic world from Western domination. After this phase, all non-muslim lands will be targeted for conquest.

So it is obvious that ISIS will share the same goals as Al Qaeda while being more brutal at the same time.

There's one other major difference, al Qaeda seeks to create the conditions whereby a caliphate can emerge. ISIS seeks to create the caliphate themselves. For example, that's why AQ will support the Taliban while ISIS does not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 7:39 AM, jmccr8 said:

By cutting off the ear of one of the detainees and posting it on the Internet, the Russians made enemies in the radical Islamic movements.
So there will be new attacks.

I think future attacks were inevitable before Russia cut any ears off.  If it were up to me, I'd feed the remains of all Islamic terrorists to pigs as a matter of International Law.  That will stop the nonsense.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I think future attacks were inevitable before Russia cut any ears off.  If it were up to me, I'd feed the remains of all Islamic terrorists to pigs as a matter of International Law.  That will stop the nonsense.

I like your style...I have said damn near that exact same thing! 👍 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

38 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I like your style...I have said damn near that exact same thing! 👍 😆

Great way to give them a perfect recruiting tool and achieve absolutely nothing. Israel has tried this threat before. Hamas, in that instance, found it funny more than terrifying.

The response being that any taint on the body has no effect on the soul.

@Alchopwn, I'd have thought for all your claims of extensive work with Muslims, you'd know why that idea is so idiotic.

Just now, Setton said:

Great way to give them a perfect recruiting tool and achieve absolutely nothing. Israel has tried this threat before. Hamas, in that instance, found it funny more than terrifying.

The response being that any taint on the body has no effect on the soul.

@Alchopwn, I'd have thought for all your claims of extensive work with Muslims, you'd know why that idea is so idiotic.

And what would you do kind sir?

Western ways of dealing with them has so far proven futile...

• Like 1

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

And what would you do kind sir?

Western ways of dealing with them has so far proven futile...

Well I wouldn't do things to actively help them recruit, that's for sure.

This IDF officer sums it up better than I can. From when the IDF talked about a similar plan years ago:

It's a silly, repulsive and aggravating notion, which will do absolutely zero to deter terrorists (all you need is an extreme Muslim cleric to make up "an exception" - problem solved),

But will serve to outrage Muslims at large and help Israel's haters smear its name further.

And to prevent the latter group from doing just that, it's important to clarify that this idiotic notion was never discussed as a measure, but is rather a hateful rant by extreme right wingers.

People who do not carry the burden of responsibility can allow themselves to talk out of cavities that aren't their mouths.

Barbaric behavior such as meddling with the bodies of the dead is something becoming of the terrorists, not those who do battle with them.

Terrorism should be faced ruthlessly and cunningly.

Not stupidly.

As for what I would do, terrorism isn't, at its source, driven by hatred. It's driven by grievances at the leadership level and usually necessity at the rank and file level.

Let's use Iraq as an example, as it's the country I'm most familiar with. Why did ISIS have such fertile recruiting ground in Iraq? Is it because the people so loved Sadam that they hated the coalition for toppling him? No. They hated him more than most. Is it because the coalition were Christian nations and Muslims must hate Christians? No. 

It's because the coalition installed government adopted deliberate policies of marginalising Sunni Muslims in revenge for Shia persecutions under Sadam.

Sunni areas were underinvested and under represented. 

So if you're an impoverished farmer in Anbar, who do you side with? The government that watches your crops wither while spending millions on Shia areas? Or these new rebels who promise to topple the Shia government that persecutes you?

As a colleague of mine was fond of saying, under ISIS, the water ran and the bins were collected on time.

The leadership of ISIS included former officers of Sadam's army, forbidden from joining the new military. So what is a career soldier to do if he's banned any government office? Most likely, side with whoever will give him back a position of authority.

So, in a nutshell to what I would do, infrastructure investment, work to minimise inequality, representation in government for all, and listen to genuine grievances. For example, the Iraqi people are well within their rights to want the coalition to leave now. Choosing not to respect that creates more grievances, invites more radicalisation.

All of this backed of course by an effective, capable but most of all moral military and intelligence services.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well I wouldn't do things to actively help them recruit, that's for sure.

This IDF officer sums it up better than I can. From when the IDF talked about a similar plan years ago:

As for what I would do, terrorism isn't, at its source, driven by hatred. It's driven by grievances at the leadership level and usually necessity at the rank and file level.

Let's use Iraq as an example, as it's the country I'm most familiar with. Why did ISIS have such fertile recruiting ground in Iraq? Is it because the people so loved Sadam that they hated the coalition for toppling him? No. They hated him more than most. Is it because the coalition were Christian nations and Muslims must hate Christians? No. 

It's because the coalition installed government adopted deliberate policies of marginalising Sunni Muslims in revenge for Shia persecutions under Sadam.

Sunni areas were underinvested and under represented. 

So if you're an impoverished farmer in Anbar, who do you side with? The government that watches your crops wither while spending millions on Shia areas? Or these new rebels who promise to topple the Shia government that persecutes you?

As a colleague of mine was fond of saying, under ISIS, the water ran and the bins were collected on time.

The leadership of ISIS included former officers of Sadam's army, forbidden from joining the new military. So what is a career soldier to do if he's banned any government office? Most likely, side with whoever will give him back a position of authority.

So, in a nutshell to what I would do, infrastructure investment, work to minimise inequality, representation in government for all, and listen to genuine grievances. For example, the Iraqi people are well within their rights to want the coalition to leave now. Choosing not to respect that creates more grievances, invites more radicalisation.

All of this backed of course by an effective, capable but most of all moral military and intelligence services.

Sorry but none of that will ever happen in that region,they all hate each other other than their 1 shared interest...the destruction of Israel.

Kindness, compassion, infrastructure,ect. is just never going to work... Western "Democracy" is not how they are wired,that is why Israel keeps getting repeated wake up calls.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Sorry but none of that will ever happen in that region,they all hate each other other than their 1 shared interest...the destruction of Israel.

Kindness, compassion, infrastructure,ect. is just never going to work... Western "Democracy" is not how they are wired,that is why Israel keeps getting repeated wake up calls.

So why was the Arab world capable of it a few centuries ago?

Personally, I try not to assume people are or are not capable of something based on ethnicity...

Feeding people to pigs certainly isn't the answer.

Edited by Setton

1 minute ago, Setton said:

So why was the Arab world capable of it a few centuries ago?

Personally, I try not to assume people are or are not capable of something based on ethnicity...

Feeding people to pigs certainly isn't the answer.

Well they certainly wouldn't have a problem doing so to you or worse!

Maybe if you were there on 10/7 they would have shown you kindness,and let you sit and watch the show...

I highly doubt it though...