Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republicans livid as chaos threatens to cannibalize House majority


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

House Republicans have skipped town for Easter recess with their base enraged, their majority in tatters — and their speaker facing the prospect of a humiliating ouster at the hands of his own MAGA allies. 

Why it matters: Dysfunction doesn't even begin to cover it. The House and Senate did approve a $1.2 trillion spending bill to avoid a government shutdown. But House Republicans' meltdown was the most remarkable development in a stunning few hours on Capitol Hill.

Republicans were left fuming over the early resignations of Gallagher and Buck, with some suggesting it's now within the realm of possibility for the House majority to flip to Democrats mid-Congress. 

The other side: House Democrats relished the discord on the other side of the aisle. "I'm glad to be a Democrat in Congress," one told Axios.

Republicans livid as chaos threatens to cannibalize House majority (msn.com)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just to add to their bad day, it seems Lev Parnaz has something to say about Biden's son and the investigation thereof...

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are spending ANOTHER 1.2 trillion dollars. This is a bad day for Americans, who’s country is being run by thieves. 
 

We need a real insurrection. Before this cancerous government buries us all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, preacherman76 said:

We are spending ANOTHER 1.2 trillion dollars. This is a bad day for Americans, who’s country is being run by thieves. 

Spending under Trump was far higher.  Were you complaining then?  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And the reason they are intentionally tanking the US dollar is to bring in the new digital currencies. A new financial system. Where they can see and control every dollar we spend. 
 

My 12 year old won’t be able to mow a law without getting taxed. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Spending under Trump was far higher.  Were you complaining then?  

Damn right I was. I have been complaining about reckless spending for over 20 years. It’s one of a small handful of things I hated about Trump. Anything he did that was status quo I hated. 
 

I gotta believe Biden is catching up with Trump though. He’s spent several trillion. 
Very little of which does anything for Americans.

It’s sad they were even able to make this a left right issue. I’m certain if we went through this bill line by line, we’d all be p***ed at the audacity of these traitors. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Damn right I was. I have been complaining about reckless spending for over 20 years. It’s one of a small handful of things I hated about Trump. Anything he did that was status quo I hated. 
 

I gotta believe Biden is catching up with Trump though. He’s spent several trillion. 
Very little of which does anything for Americans.

It’s sad they were even able to make this a left right issue. I’m certain if we went through this bill line by line, we’d all be p***ed at the audacity of these traitors. 

Still going to vote for Trump? As for Biden, how much do you think it costs to undo the damage Trump caused?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Still going to vote for Trump? As for Biden, how much do you think it costs to undo the damage Trump caused?

There is no amount of money that can undo the damage. Because the greatest danger Trump has done is psychological in nature. I am speaking about his divide and conquer policies, these have created a division in America as deep as the Grand Canyon.:yes:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Damn right I was. I have been complaining about reckless spending for over 20 years. It’s one of a small handful of things I hated about Trump. Anything he did that was status quo I hated. 
 

I gotta believe Biden is catching up with Trump though. He’s spent several trillion. 
Very little of which does anything for Americans.

It’s sad they were even able to make this a left right issue. I’m certain if we went through this bill line by line, we’d all be p***ed at the audacity of these traitors. 

Not sure what you mean there.  Even MAGA Republican Congress people show up for the  ceremony when a new plant or road or dam or bridge starts construction in their district.  Every MAGA Republican submitted earmarks for projects they wanted for their districts.  Now those projects are being rolled out across the country.  Money is being spent on local citizens in local areas on projects that help them participate in the economy.to improve their lot.  It is not charity, it is an investment in middle class America.  Then of course there were the Chips Act and sanctions on China to keep American businesses in America and prevent China from surpassing us in technology. 

All of that money will wind up in the hands of your masters, the corrupt elite eventually, but it will pass through a lot of middle class hands first spurring the economy, providing good paying jobs and a bigger tax base.   

Sure is easy to throw that word "traitor" around isn't it?  But for God's sake, lets call the people patriots who want to destroy the middle class and turn us into a Russian client state.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Still going to vote for Trump? As for Biden, how much do you think it costs to undo the damage Trump caused?

If I had a better choice I wouldn’t. I don’t think this country can survive another 4 years of Joe. 
 

The damage Trump caused? How many billions have we sent to Ukraine because Joe had to provoke a war? How much of the middle classes wealth has been sunk down the drain because of rising costs? 
How much has fully supporting a few million illegals cost? 
 

Personally I’d rather have a Rand Paul type, but that isn’t gonna happen. It’s either Joe or Trump. And Trump beats Joe by a long shot in my humble opinion. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
25 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not sure what you mean there.  Even MAGA Republican Congress people show up for the  ceremony when a new plant or road or dam or bridge starts construction in their district.  Every MAGA Republican submitted earmarks for projects they wanted for their districts.  Now those projects are being rolled out across the country.  Money is being spent on local citizens in local areas on projects that help them participate in the economy.to improve their lot.  It is not charity, it is an investment in middle class America.  Then of course there were the Chips Act and sanctions on China to keep American businesses in America and prevent China from surpassing us in technology. 

All of that money will wind up in the hands of your masters, the corrupt elite eventually, but it will pass through a lot of middle class hands first spurring the economy, providing good paying jobs and a bigger tax base.   

Sure is easy to throw that word "traitor" around isn't it?  But for God's sake, lets call the people patriots who want to destroy the middle class and turn us into a Russian client state.

 

Maga republicans voted against the bill. 
 

It’s over 1000 pages and worth 1.2 TRILLION dollars. The amount of wasteful spending boggles the mind. 
 

I don’t think many folks have a good understanding of what a trillion dollars is. There is no way anyone who took an honest look would say this bill was anything less than thievery. Outright treason is what it is. Sabotage. 
 

BTW most of this bill looks like we are preparing for a massive war. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

 

BTW most of this bill looks like we are preparing for a massive war. 

Elaborate please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

If I had a better choice I wouldn’t. I don’t think this country can survive another 4 years of Joe. 
 

The damage Trump caused? How many billions have we sent to Ukraine because Joe had to provoke a war? How much of the middle classes wealth has been sunk down the drain because of rising costs? 
How much has fully supporting a few million illegals cost? 
 

Personally I’d rather have a Rand Paul type, but that isn’t gonna happen. It’s either Joe or Trump. And Trump beats Joe by a long shot in my humble opinion. 

You really think Biden is/was responsible for Russia declaring war on the Ukraine? You're more delusional than I thought. Stop listening to Russian propaganda spewed out by Republican Russian assets. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Elaborate please.

Evangelicals don't elaborate, they obfuscate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

The damage Trump caused? How many billions have we sent to Ukraine because Joe had to provoke a war? How much of the middle classes wealth has been sunk down the drain because of rising costs? 

How much has fully supporting a few million illegals cost? 

Joe started the Ukraine Russia conflict now????

Did you hear that from Trump or something? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.