Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If I was Doctor Evil, I would...

Alex_Rogan

If you were Doctor Evil,with unlimited power, what plans would you unleash to bend the world to your will and subjugation?

• Like 1

Erase megalomaniac from every dictionary in the world. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex_Rogan said:

If you were Doctor Evil,with unlimited power, what plans would you unleash to bend the world to your will and subjugation?

First of all, if I had unlimited power the first thing I would is stop all war, and then I would relieve all suffering planet wide!!!:yes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

First of all, if I had unlimited power the first thing I would is stop all war, and then I would relieve all suffering planet wide!!!:yes: 

That would require removing human nature from the equation.  It sounds great but I wonder what it would do to the species.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

That would require removing human nature from the equation.  It sounds great but I wonder what it would do to the species.  

Beings with ultimate power (especially evil ones) seldom stop to reflect on what  their actions might do to lessor beings.:devil:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Beings with ultimate power (especially evil ones) seldom stop to reflect on what  their actions might do to lessor beings.:devil:

And?  My point still stands.  You'd have to remove the very essence of what humans ARE before you could bring about those two conditions.  

Create an army of sharks with lasers of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Antigonos said:

holy crap, that caught me off guard. Hilarious.

20 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I really like the sentiment. You're a good egg. I appreciate that about you.... but

That's the opposite of "Doctor Evil". Perhaps a topic for a different thread.

On a side note, by "unlimited power", I meant earthly tangible human power - like unlimited resources with absolutely no repercussions for any actions.

Like Hankenhunter hinted at by suggesting controlling and altering language/words.

21 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Erase megalomaniac from every dictionary in the world. 

or Antigonos and the obligatory sharks with laser beams

7 hours ago, Antigonos said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ask for one billion dollars muh ha ha :gun::D

• 1 month later...

Doctor Evil could have been almost omnipotent by using his time machine.

If I were a megalomaniac genius in his position, perhaps I would create genetic modifications to the human species, then send my genetically modified volunteers back in time as far as the time machine would allow. For them to reproduce in the past and "suddenly" have a large number of present day people replaced with my genetically modified ones.

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2024 at 12:11 PM, Alex_Rogan said:

I would provoke and engineer a war between nuclear powers which would ensure their self-destruction. 

The ensuing chaos and terror would be utilized by me to create an image of myself as the sole savior of the world due to the unlimited resources I possess, and which would make the remaining nations of the world bow down to me and follow my policies and instructions. Martial law can be imposed citing the unprecedented emergency situation, and people's freedom can be curbed. 

Democratic governments would be deemed as too expensive, and technocratic dictatorships will come up, who are of course ruled by the supreme dictator, me. B)

Edited by Ajay0
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2024 at 2:41 AM, Alex_Rogan said:

what plans would you unleash to bend the world to your will and subjugation?

aKEwx96_460s.jpg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I would develop a mind control device, and then use it to enslave whole countries by starting from their leadership down, starting in rich and powerful countries with lots of resources, so the main forces that can resist are the first to go.  Then I would hypnotize everyone to put on the chicken dance and dance themselves to death until they paid me ONE QUADRILLION DOLLARS ! 🧐

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

I'd first make sure that my family and I were safe.  Then I would greatly extend my life.

Then I'd do small tweaks.  Nothing huge, nothing immediate.  Improve the neighborhood as an experiment and see what the consequences were because the world is full of unintended consequences.  I'd be tempted to make Netanyahu a bit more reasonable toward compromise (and the same with the Hamas leaders.) 

I would step in to feed and help a lot of children all over the world.

Beyond that... we'd see.

On 5/6/2024 at 12:11 AM, Alchopwn said:

I would develop a mind control device, and then use it to enslave whole countries by starting from their leadership down, starting in rich and powerful countries with lots of resources, so the main forces that can resist are the first to go.  Then I would hypnotize everyone to put on the chicken dance and dance themselves to death until they paid me ONE QUADRILLION DOLLARS ! 🧐

Pay me $99.99 and I can make sure this post disappears forever.... :P

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Pay me $99.99 and I can make sure this post disappears forever.... :P

Didn't you realize I was advertising for evil minions ?  I may engage your services if you agree to join, AFTER I have gathered enough other followers.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alchopwn said:

Didn't you realize I was advertising for evil minions ?  I may engage your services if you agree to join, AFTER I have gathered enough other followers.

Send me $666,666,666 in small unmarked bills.  I'll have my lawyer get on it right away.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Send me $666,666,666 in small unmarked bills.  I'll have my lawyer get on it right away.

How about "no" Scott?  Send me the money and I'll have MY lawyers get on it.  

• Haha 1

Well the plan had always been to unleash my vials of super-mega-'flu ......    But sadly that failed.

So now I'll simply build my network of "peacekeeper" satellites.   All armed with incredibly superfast ultra accurate mega-lasers.   Although originally planned to fire at anyone on the ground who used a weapon - immediately eliminating all hostile acts - I'm sure I could tweak them to fire on anyone who speaks a single word.   

Thus I will finally get some peace and quiet!  :D

• Haha 1

I'd ask Dr. Fauci for advice first.

• Haha 1

I’m a bit of a minimalist, so I’d be happy just transferring Mark Zuckerberg’s bank account to my bank account.  😎

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 6:20 AM, simplybill said:

I’m a bit of a minimalist, so I’d be happy just transferring Mark Zuckerberg’s bank account to my bank account.  😎

Is that it?  You call yourself evil?  You have no imagination at all.  You are the underachiever of evil, the also-ran of evil, the incel of evil.  Have you ever actually even been with an evil?  Mark Zuckerberg is a hundred times more evil than you and YOU want to rob HIM?  No.  This will never do.

• Haha 2

Actually, you've given me an idea :D  

Take some of the richest, brashest, most arrogant people in the world - we'll definitely include Zuckerberg, Bezos and Musk in that as well as a few prominent politicians including Biden, Trump, Sunak and Putin - and turn them into non entitites.   Close down all their bank accounts and investments (and give it all to more deserving folk) and delete all records of their existence (including birth certificates, driving licences, passports, medical records etc)

I think it'd be quite amusing :D  

If i was dr evil I would take over the media,have all the biggest movie studios ruin popular franchises like star wars  and marvel superheros by introducing gender politics and women are stronger than men. Turn women against men.

Turn an attack against jews that involved murder mutilation rape and kidnapping into worldwide praise for the kidnappers and murderers.support the terrorists.

Make it so to fly a terrorist flag is fine ,but a st georges flag is seen as offensive.destrory the country's culture.

Allow muslim grooming gangs to molest hundreds or thousands of vulnerable girls in care and cover it up.destroy the country's culture.

Of course people will try to fight back.there will be riots and world wars.but i will step in and be a saviour as long as they accept me as a saviour..

Then the whole world can be free as long as they agree to be my slaves.