Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Our Country is Corrupt!' Trump wakes up wailing about fraud judgment as deadline arrives

Grim Reaper 6

The $454 million fraud judgment comes due for Donald Trump on Monday, and he started off the day with a fresh complaint about his legal predicament" These are Rigged cases, all coordinated by the White House and DOJ for purposes of Election Interference," Trump posted on Truth Social. "THE NUMBER ENGORON SET IS FRAUDULENT. It should be ZERO, I DID NOTHING WRONG! The D.A. Case, that I am going to today, should be dismissed. No crime. Our Country is CORRUPT!"

'Our Country is Corrupt!' Trump wakes up wailing about fraud judgment as deadline arrives (msn.com) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

He's not wrong.  His lawyer Cohen was complaining about the double standards between him and Trump for essentially the same crime.  When Cohen and his lawyers requested documents they got 32 from Trump's DOJ, but now at the hearing today, Trump is asking to dismiss or delay the trial after he and his lawyers got thousands of documents from the DOJ.

DOJ Sat on Michael Cohen Records for Years—Then Dumped Them on Trump (thedailybeast.com)

Trump to ask judge to delay or dismiss Stormy Daniels hush money case (msn.com)

• Like 3

Judge Engoron is violating the 8th amendment. copy/paste

Eighth Amendment: Cruel and Unusual Punishment Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

https://www.newsmax.com/

https://gazette.com/news/wex/voters-charge-biden-wants-to-jail-trump-before-election-56--30/article_d84be11e-0887-5adf-a555-713713db9956.html

"By nearly 2-to-1, voters believe President Joe Biden is using the Justice Department to hobble former President Donald Trump and jail him so that he can't win the fall election."

The judgment was cut to 175 million.

Edited by and-then
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, and-then said:

https://gazette.com/news/wex/voters-charge-biden-wants-to-jail-trump-before-election-56--30/article_d84be11e-0887-5adf-a555-713713db9956.html

"By nearly 2-to-1, voters believe President Joe Biden is using the Justice Department to hobble former President Donald Trump and jail him so that he can't win the fall election."

Sounds similar to what Putin did to his political opponent to win the Russian election. Saving democracy by hindering democracy. :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Sounds similar to what Putin did to his political opponent to win the Russian election. Saving democracy by hindering democracy. :wacko:

Seems like the modern Democrat party, at least its members on UM, agree with that sentiment.  They actually believe they have that right because they are wiser or more moral than the other half of the country.  They don't seem to understand that it ends badly.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Seems like the modern Democrat party, at least its members on UM, agree with that sentiment.  They actually believe they have that right because they are wiser or more moral than the other half of the country.  They don't seem to understand that it ends badly.

In their mind they are stopping Hitler 2.0...    so by means necessary.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Judge Engoron is violating the 8th amendment. copy/paste

Eighth Amendment: Cruel and Unusual Punishment Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

$500 million fine for alleged fraud in which there is no victim.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

In their mind they are stopping Hitler 2.0...    so by means necessary.

Hitler with a Jewish son in law and grandchildren. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

I personally think Polls are worthless, they never represent a large enough segment of the population. Like above your comments state that by a 2 to 1 margin voters believe that Biden is using the Justice Department against Trump.

How many people were polled question?

3 hours ago, and-then said:

On that I am not surprised!!!!:yes:

10 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I personally think Polls are worthless, they never represent a large enough segment of the population. Like above your comments state that by a 2 to 1 margin voters believe that Biden is using the Justice Department against Trump.

How many people were polled question?

Just how many people should be polled then cause mathematically they are using the right amount.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2024/03/23/newsmax-article-mclaughlin-poll-majority-say-biden-seeking-to-jail-trump-to-stop-him/

They say right on their website 1,000 people with a 3.1% margin of error and a 95% confidence interval.  

With that margin of error, confidence interval, and population of America only 1,000 people would need to be polled.  The mathematics of sample size and polling is rather well established and understood.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

“Jewishness” for want of a better word is matrilineal, so technically none of his grandkids are Jewish.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

It says a lot that when people draw comparisons between Trump's tactics and Hitler's the best defence you have is "he doesn't want to kill Jews".

Almost like you can't refute the point about his tactics so have to resort to strawmen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The $454 million fraud judgment comes due for Donald Trump on Monday, and he started off the day with a fresh complaint about his legal predicament" These are Rigged cases, all coordinated by the White House and DOJ for purposes of Election Interference," Trump posted on Truth Social. "THE NUMBER ENGORON SET IS FRAUDULENT. It should be ZERO, I DID NOTHING WRONG! The D.A. Case, that I am going to today, should be dismissed. No crime. Our Country is CORRUPT!"

'Our Country is Corrupt!' Trump wakes up wailing about fraud judgment as deadline arrives (msn.com) 

Well, he’s not wrong, it is corrupt. 
You or I’d be gaol already for doing a third of the things he’s done.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

“Jewishness” for want of a better word is matrilineal, so technically none of his grandkids are Jewish.

Depends on who you ask, in Orthodox Judaism it's passed down the maternal line but in Karaite Judaism it's passed down the paternal line.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, he’s not wrong, it is corrupt. 
You or I’d be gaol already for doing a third of the things he’s done.

That is certainly correct they would have locked us up and thrown away the key!!!!!:yes:

24 minutes ago, Setton said:

It says a lot that when people draw comparisons between Trump's tactics and Hitler's the best defence you have is "he doesn't want to kill Jews".

Almost like you can't refute the point about his tactics so have to resort to strawmen.

When did Trump murder 6 million Jews and invade neighboring countries like Hitler? You people use a poor choice of words.

You use these words loosely like people associate UFO with aliens than its original meaning of Unidentified.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

When did Trump murder 6 million Jews and invade neighboring countries like Hitler? You people use a poor choice of words.

Again, people talk about tactics and you jump to objectives.

For example:

Politician A uses misinformation to scapegoat minority B to help them get elected.

Politician C uses misinformation to scapegoat minority D to help them get elected.

Both are using the same tactic. Nobody is suggesting Politician A hates minority D.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Incorrect.  The bond amount was cut to $175 million, no the judgement.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Your certainly right, however I think your comments will fall upon deaf ears!!!!:yes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Until appeal, at least. The amount is going to be thrown out at appeal, he'll probably still have to pay something, but it won't be $450 million! 

16 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Until appeal, at least. The amount is going to be thrown out at appeal, he'll probably still have to pay something, but it won't be $450 million! 

Sure thing, Miss Cleo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Sure thing, Miss Cleo.

It sounds like you are sceptical of my suggestion. Keep scoffing, when it's proven right we can reconvene the discussion then. If it's proven wrong we can also reconvene, so don't feel left out if you happen to be right. 

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

It sounds like you are sceptical of my suggestion. Keep scoffing, when it's proven right we can reconvene the discussion then. If it's proven wrong we can also reconvene, so don't feel left out if you happen to be right. 

I didn't say I was going to be right.  I just don't make definitive statements about something that is out of my control.  It does nothing for the debate. Like...what should by response be?  NUH UH!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I didn't say I was going to be right.  I just don't make definitive statements about something that is out of my control.  It does nothing for the debate. Like...what should by response be?  NUH UH!

When it comes to legal decisions I think a bit of speculation is entirely normal, especially if it is based on sound legal reasoning, and what I am presenting is the consensus of legal experts who have been following along with the case. You may not like the lawyers I present but they are universally better at gauging the law than the mainstream media has been.