Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finance expert to Truth Social investors: 'You are certain to be taken for a sucker'

Grim Reaper 6

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Wait!  Forget Money and think POWER.  IMO, It is not about money or Investing for a financial return.

To the guys running the show, small investors are inconsequential chum in the water.    They came to feed the shark. It is about giving Trump $2-4 billions dollars legally and under our noses and expecting big favors in return.  It is the favors that have value, not the stock.  For a guy with $10-20 billion dollars or more, $500 million might be a bargain to prevent the government from forcing Tik Tok sale or  American Foreign policy to favor Saudi Arabia or some other nation.  What we are really talking about is buying the presidency of the United States., not some piddly-ass social media company. Even guys like Putin and Xi might consider some of that action.

I didn’t look it at from that perspective, however now I see your point, and actually Maltesit great sense.

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think these guys are smart, so they must have some hold or form of colleterial that Trump  cannot walk away from or negate with  the power of the presidency.  They know he is the snake in the poem he loves so much and they know how he loves biting those who he makes fools.  It makes him feel superior. So they must have some pretty good protection. In short, I think this could be a very bad deal for democracy.

I don’t know what the deal is, however it seems you’re probably right they have something on him. Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever know for certain exactly what it is they are hold over his head.

Peace Tate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Duke Wellington said:

A potential fortune can be made but its risky.

I rode the Ocado rollercoaster, it kept me on the edge of my seat for months, it took over my life. I think I`ll leave the Trump one alone until a couple of years down the line.

DD and time are most important 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, acidhead said:

There's a first time for everything! 

trump-in-the-trump-sneakers-v0-ulfzr11c3ojc1.thumb.jpg.f8feae7b80c66510781ce360db1a8d2a.jpg

That’s true. Never seen the “irritatingly constipated fool’s gold” look before. But it’s perfect for him.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 1

DWAC stock dropped 6% on 3rd day of trading 

Screen shot courtesy of yours truly: 

Screenshot_20240328-221951.thumb.png.a108bcf572641441803c4d65ff5b19d0.png

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Antigonos said:

That’s true. Never seen the “irritatingly constipated fool’s gold” look before. But it’s perfect for him.

It's an AI photo. Look at trumps hands. Looks like someone wanted their hands to look bigger. It looks like an octopus mated with a squid. 🐙 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity