Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Judge in New York hush money case places limited gag order on Trump

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The point Susie made was on point, whether she is biased or not, has nothing to do with this court case if I am wrong, please post a source??

It has everything to do with the case as it calls into question the judges ability to be impartial.  This is why judges have to recuse themselves from some cases

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

You mean like when chuck schumer was threatening Kavanaugh over abortion rulings?

Look dude, I will say it again please post a source. Your comments are far too bias to take at face value:yes:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

It has everything to do with the case as it calls into question the judges ability to be impartial.  This is why judges have to recuse themselves from some cases

You haven't questioned the judge. If he can prove him biased he can have him removed. There's crap you can do about the daughter. She's not even involved with the trial other than what Trump wants to say. His lawyers should know this.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

You haven't questioned the judge. If he can prove him biased he can have him removed. There's crap you can do about the daughter.

Trump can't stop talking about his own daughter how could he possibly ignore someone else's? 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Thank you but based upon prior remarks by Shumer his comments haven't to my knowledge caused threatening media posts and phone calls like Trumps are notorious for doing!!

Do you also have source for that?

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Thanks, you but based upon prior remarks by Shumer his comments haven't to my knowledge caused threatening media posts and phone calls like Trumps are notorious for doing!!

Do you also have source for that?

I wondered the same as you, did he threaten them?  I googled it and turns out he threatened them.  On the other hand to be fair trump threatened nobody, just pointed out that she works for a liberal firm.  I don't agree that that could indicate bias on the part of the judge, what Schumer did was actually much much worse.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

You haven't questioned the judge. If he can prove him biased he can have him removed. There's crap you can do about the daughter. She's not even involved with the trial other than what Trump wants to say. His lawyers should know this.

Pretty sure his attorneys will...  however, that doesnt mean trump cant speak his mind.

The left wants to gag him so they can control the narrative. 

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

Pretty sure his attorneys will...  however, that doesnt mean trump cant speak his mind.

I don't know.  Given his history tweeting about people in court against him it's a fair ask as long as it's specific (which I think this is)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

He can't keep his mouth shut. At any time. Hush! If you want to challenge the judge, just do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I wondered the same as you, did he threaten them?  I googled it and turns out he threatened them.  On the other hand to be fair trump threatened nobody, just pointed out that she works for a liberal firm.  I don't agree that that could indicate bias on the part of the judge, what Schumer did was actually much much worse.  

I certainly don't completely disagree yet Trumps comment was a was certainly a threat. Because there was no other reason to bring his daughter into his post on truth social and his past history bears this out clearly.

Peace

12 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Well, at this point he gaged, and due to his past performance, he deserves to be!!!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

It has everything to do with the case as it calls into question the judges ability to be impartial.

How, simply because she works for the democratic?

What evidence can provide that proves that influence and saying she is his daughter doesn't??

You need a quoted conversation from a reliable source or a video where she is speaking about the subject with her father.:yes:

24 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

This is why judges have to recuse themselves from some cases

Thís not one of those cases, your comment are a bit ridiculous and your straw man argument all wet dude!:lol:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I scrolled Trump's truth social looking for the X post by some women named Joyce Alene(who I discovered I had previously muted in the past) allegedly screen shotted. It doesn't exist. Now either Trump deleted the "truth" or ..... 

🤔

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

What? He's gonna rant and rave at anyone who has a democrat in their family? Or talks to one? Talk about unstable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

I scrolled Trump's truth social looking for the X post by some women named Joyce Alene(who I discovered I had previously muted in the past) allegedly screen shotted. It doesn't exist. Now either Trump deleted the "truth" or ..... 

🤔

If he got a gag order, would it not be taken down?  If he kept it up, it would be contempt of court.

• Like 1

Trump risks violating gag order by going after judge's daughter again!!!!:w00t:

Trump brought back his demand that Judge Merchan, who also oversaw a Trump Organization tax fraud case, recuse from the matter, accusing him of suffering from 'Trump Derangement Syndrome.':lol: Trump called the gag 'un-American' and a violation of his First Amendment rights, and brought up his daughter's work as a political consultant for a digital firm with a roster of Democratic clients. (whose daughter represents Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris , Adam “Shifty” Schiff, and other Radical Liberals, has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial). 

'This Judge, by issuing a vicious “Gag Order,” is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!' he wrote. The gag prohibits the former president from making statements about witnesses, prosecutors, or their family members if meant to interfere with the case.

Trump risks violating gag order by going after judge's daughter again (msn.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Trump risks violating gag order by going after judge's daughter again!!!!:w00t:

Trump brought back his demand that Judge Merchan, who also oversaw a Trump Organization tax fraud case, recuse from the matter, accusing him of suffering from 'Trump Derangement Syndrome.':lol: Trump called the gag 'un-American' and a violation of his First Amendment rights, and brought up his daughter's work as a political consultant for a digital firm with a roster of Democratic clients. (whose daughter represents Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris , Adam “Shifty” Schiff, and other Radical Liberals, has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial). 

'This Judge, by issuing a vicious “Gag Order,” is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!' he wrote. The gag prohibits the former president from making statements about witnesses, prosecutors, or their family members if meant to interfere with the case.

Trump risks violating gag order by going after judge's daughter again (msn.com)

And if they lock him up for it, his minions will see it as him being “silenced” and that he is a “political prisoner”. It will only play into the narrative they have had woven for them, and will only make them more fervent and the inevitable consequence (riot etc) more violent. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And if they lock him up for it, his minions will see it as him being “silenced” and that he is a “political prisoner”. It will only play into the narrative they have had woven for them, and will only make them more fervent and the inevitable consequence (riot etc) more violent. 

I agree with you Hats, but they must do something because no matter what they do, unless Trump gets his way there will be violence and I think it's better for the violence to occur now than during the election!!

JIMHO

• Like 2

That's Trump's game. This is hardly the first time he's played it. In fact, it's a pretty safe bet that this is all there will ever be out of him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

That's Trump's game. This is hardly the first time he's played it. In fact, it's a pretty safe bet that this is all there will ever be out of him.

I would not touch that stock with a 10 ft pole unless I was going to short it. Trump is notorious for taking advantage of investors. the people I feel sorry for are members of his base who actually believe the propaganda that this stock is a great buy!!!!!:no:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Well let's see what El Trumpo was posting today on Truth Social... 

Note: screen shots courtesy of yours truly 😁 

Screenshot_20240327-220744.png

Screenshot_20240327-220832.png

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Continued...

Post # 3 

Screenshot_20240327-220859.png

I saw these on Truth Social myself; I normally stop in each day to see what's cooking. While I disagree with approximately 80% of what i read the rest is so comical it's worth the visit because the idiots aways brighten my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I saw these on Truth Social myself; I normally stop in each day to see what's cooking. While disagree with approximately 80% of what i read the rest is so comical it's worth visit because the idiots aways brighten my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Lol what a raving loon.

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 1