Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump's 'cult' set for 'even more violent' administration as messaging signals future plans


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

Donald Trump, the former President, has compared himself to Jesus Christ in a strange social media post. An expert suggests that this is an attempt by Trump to justify his violent promises with biblical references. The ex-President shared a message on social media where a supporter compared him to Christ during his trial before resurrection. Trump shared a bold message on Truth Social that said: "Received this morning-Beautiful, thank you! " He then showed a note from someone who supports him. The note said, "It's ironic that Christ walked through His greatest persecution the very week they are trying to steal your property from you. But have you seen this verse...? 

Set a wicked man over him,/ And let an [a]accuser stand at his right hand./ 7 When he is judged, let him be found guilty,/ And let his prayer become sin./ 8 Let his days be few,/ And let another take his office." "The potential next president is promising an even more violent administration against an array of people - including anti-racist and anti-fascists, illegal immigrants and minorities in general. His supporters will lap up his messaging as usual - and probably galvanize his opponents.

Donald Trump's 'cult' set for 'even more violent' administration as messaging signals future plans (msn.com) 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's easy to deceive the already deceived.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gee, guys, once you've been throughly convinced that Trump voters are insanely evil, what will you NOT support being done to "save democracy" from them?  Can you think of any red lines that the government shouldn't cross to "save democracy"?  That isn't me trying to bait any of you into an argument, BTW.  It's a very serious question that I'd hope you'll begin to ponder because the direction and tempo of the rhetoric is heating up from day to day and these stories keep being posted - some would call it trolling - incrementally to desensitize people to what is going to be expected or asked of them after the election in 7 months...

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Sakari said:

Blue no matter who.

Red till I am dead.

Wake up people. Get out of your echo chambers. Stop picking a team.

Reality is right in front of all of us. It really should not be hard to see.

Well hello there! Good to see you! 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Gee, guys, once you've been throughly convinced that Trump voters are insanely evil, what will you NOT support being done to "save democracy" from them?  Can you think of any red lines that the government shouldn't cross to "save democracy"?  That isn't me trying to bait any of you into an argument, BTW.  It's a very serious question that I'd hope you'll begin to ponder because the direction and tempo of the rhetoric is heating up from day to day and these stories keep being posted - some would call it trolling - incrementally to desensitize people to what is going to be expected or asked of them after the election in 7 months...

Yes indeed. One doesn't oppose insanely evil people by becoming insanely evil.  One does not exterminate innocents because they belong to the same religion or ethnic group as insanely evil people.

One saves the Constitution by following it.  One saves democracy by practicing it.  One fights evil by telling our truth and supporting what is  good.  We should all know that.

If Trump wins, he wins,  The emperor is naked.  He has no fine clothes.   A man who wails, blames others, whines about unfairness, and  relishes the role of victim will be incapable of standing up to other nations in the world. A man whose strategy is to bully berate and attack the weak will not stand up to the  stronger leaders when he faces them. It will cost us.  You cannot dominate or even survive in the future world by turning your back on it and building a 1950's theme park.

But we will survive, and the experience might even make us stronger as a nation if we are wise enough to learn the lessons.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If Trump wins, he wins,  The emperor is naked.  He has no fine clothes.   A man who wails, blames others, whines about unfairness, and  relishes the role of victim will be incapable of standing up to other nations in the world. A man whose strategy is to bully berate and attack the weak will not stand up to the  stronger leaders when he faces them. It will cost us.  You cannot dominate or even survive in the future world by turning your back on it and building a 1950's theme park.

I recall détente with Russia, shaking hands with Kim Jong Un, Ukraine not being invaded, people not falling off of C-130s in Afghanistan, a southern U.S. border, and the feathers of exploiter allies being ruffled.  The guy is a 90s Democrat; where is the 50s theme park coming from, exactly?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

I recall détente with Russia, shaking hands with Kim Jong Un, Ukraine not being invaded, people not falling off of C-130s in Afghanistan, a southern U.S. border, and the feathers of exploiter allies being ruffled.  The guy is a 90s Democrat; where is the 50s theme park coming from, exactly?

Weird, I remember shelves empty of toilet paper, refrigeration cars with corpses, a border with children being taken from families and lost to this day, riots with our cities burning, dead soldiers and allies in Afghanistan and Syria, and a family exploiting the government for millions at their golf clubs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Trump haters are getting desperate :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sakari said:

Blue no matter who.

Red till I am dead.

Wake up people. Get out of your echo chambers. Stop picking a team.

Reality is right in front of all of us. It really should not be hard to see.

We'll have to disagree Sakari.  Despite the assumption that everyone who is going to vote for Trump being a "cult" member, I think that this election simply cannot be allowed to reaffirm the status quo.  The point I made is rational.  Just watch the rhetoric in the coming months.  Hell, we had a SCOTUS Justice recently, publicly ADVOCATE for the ability of the government to censor free speech. 

This country is going down fast and I think we may already be over the event horizon.  The only possible way to pull back from that would be to have both parties have a summit of sorts where they agree to rules at the national level that would ensure that only citizens can vote and only when they are properly identified with ID on an official registry.  I think we all know which party would never agree to that and it is no stretch of the imagination to grasp WHY they refuse.

Welcome back, BTW :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The Trump haters are getting desperate :lol: 

Serious? You're joking me. I have never in my life called any presidential candidate Jesus. I've never had one cry so much for money and how he needs all this help because, poor me. I've never seen a president brag about how great he is and how everyone is beneath him. I've never seen a president or a party go through personnel at anywhere near the rate he does. I've never seen more lawyers or business CEO serve prison terms that are all associated with one man. I've never heard any candidate of any office cry more about immunity.  Not Reagan. Not the Bushes. Not the Clintons. Not Kennedy who was a lot better looking and just as wealthy. Not Eisenhower. Not even Nixon. I never saw so many people worship a man more than they actually go to church and worship Jesus himself and stay clueless to what they look like and how they sound. And I'm older than you and American. You can suck up all you want PA but don't look at me. You can crawl all you want. Desperation has nothing to do with it. What I feel is more like pity and that's just how it is.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

If Trump wins, he wins

The solution to that is quite simple.  Just repeat the rhetoric from 2016.  If he wins then he must have cheated or had Russian help.  I think you understand that quite well, so your point is disingenuous.  I believe that it isn't going to matter who wins.  Neither side trusts the elections any longer and one party has already proven that it will do whatever it takes to cripple the presidency of one they oppose.  The only difference this time around is that enough people have been there, done that, that they simply will not be compelled to obey again, regardless of how frantic and threatening your media chooses to be.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cho Jinn said:

I recall détente with Russia, shaking hands with Kim Jong Un, Ukraine not being invaded, people not falling off of C-130s in Afghanistan, a southern U.S. border, and the feathers of exploiter allies being ruffled.  The guy is a 90s Democrat; where is the 50s theme park coming from, exactly?

He's just toeing the party line.  The premise is that Trump supporters are ray-sus, xenophobic, etc... ad nauseum.  The party he supports is literally destroying this nation day by day and should they be unable to pull off another sketchy "win" come November they will create a level of chaos that is unprecedented in our history.  I'm actually okay with that so long as they burn their own cities down.  We'll only have trouble if they decide to bring that nonsense into areas where people will refuse to put up with it.  I think the odds of them doing that are slim because even the paid agitators would quickly be disabused of the notion that they can run amok in smaller cities or counties.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The Trump haters are getting desperate :lol: 

Sadly... you ain't seen NUTHIN' yet.  If the polls continue to make it clear that he will almost certainly beat whoever they put on the ticket, the stories will become grim beyond belief and the level of "concern" for "democracy" will whip the crowd into a patriotic frenzy.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, and-then said:

Sadly... you ain't seen NUTHIN' yet.  If the polls continue to make it clear that he will almost certainly beat whoever they put on the ticket, the stories will become grim beyond belief and the level of "concern" for "democracy" will whip the crowd into a patriotic frenzy.  

Nope. People don't care anymore.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

  I'm actually okay with that so long as they burn their own cities down.  We'll only have trouble if they decide to bring that nonsense into areas where people will refuse to put up with it. 

I don't think we'll see any of that.  The lockdowns in 2020 contributed massively to most of if not all the violence during the summer of love. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No, it certainly isn't do you know which one circulated first??

I don't care what any of them say. I'm not kissing anybody's a$$.

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

Nope. People don't care anymore.

I genuinely hope you are right and I'm wrong.  Time will tell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, and-then said:

I genuinely hope you are right and I'm wrong.  Time will tell.

I'm telling you. I've never seen a candidate like this or people who so blindly follow and will do anything for him. And you can throw in Ross Perot if you remember him. Or Barry Goldwater. I've never seen such obsession. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, and-then said:

The solution to that is quite simple.  Just repeat the rhetoric from 2016.  If he wins then he must have cheated or had Russian help.  I think you understand that quite well, so your point is disingenuous.  I believe that it isn't going to matter who wins.  Neither side trusts the elections any longer and one party has already proven that it will do whatever it takes to cripple the presidency of one they oppose.  The only difference this time around is that enough people have been there, done that, that they simply will not be compelled to obey again, regardless of how frantic and threatening your media chooses to be.

I am lost in the irony here.  You excoriate 2016 Democrats who firmly believed with facts and affidavits to back it up that Trump stole the election.  They were outraged enough for some to protest violently.  Then along you come in 2020 with the same  song and dance. including the Jan.6 party.  Same belief just for the other guy. 

Cripple the presidency  like now?  Friend we are split about 50-50.  We are stalled in this tug-of-war of power. So we do little until the situation becomes obvious to a majority that something mutually agreeable must be done.  I suppose that suggests that we will not act unless it is vital to self interest.

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't care what any of them say. I'm not kissing anybody's a$$.

Neither am I my dear, and that will never change Susie.

Peace.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, and-then said:

I genuinely hope you are right and I'm wrong.  Time will tell.

That's right. We'll see.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I've never seen such obsession

The Left created him.  They ran a woman that was nearly universally hated by non-democrats, THEN they ganged up on him when it appeared he might have chance to win.  Their attacks after he won were totally without precedent.  The fact that you folks trusted a media campaign that lied regularly and even refused to retract when they were proven wrong, only reinforced his support.  If you choose to continue to believe that he's worshipped by low brow, ignorant cultists then enjoy the result.  I'll say it again.  The Trump phenomenon was created by the Left and they have nurtured it to the point where it exists today. 

They will become ever more desperate as we get closer to November.  I come to that conclusion because they have never backed off or tried a different approach. They keep doubling down and are blind to the fact that it isn't working.  I posted a poll by McLaughlin a few days ago that showed a healthy majority of Americans believe that Biden is using his DOJ to try to jail Trump to keep him from running and winning.  Of course, Grim doubted the polling but McLaughlin has been around a good long time and is generally respected.  The most ironic aspect of the Left's war against Trump is that he IS a narcissist and had they tried to pump his ego, he almost certainly would have rolled over for them.  Problem solved.  Hell, they could have also defanged him as a threat by simply giving him the respect due to any POTUS and it is doubtful he'd have won in 2020.  

Let November be what it'll be.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, and-then said:

The Left created him.  They ran a woman that was nearly universally hated by non-democrats, THEN they ganged up on him when it appeared he might have chance to win.  Their attacks after he won were totally without precedent.  The fact that you folks trusted a media campaign that lied regularly and even refused to retract when they were proven wrong, only reinforced his support.  If you choose to continue to believe that he's worshipped by low brow, ignorant cultists then enjoy the result.  I'll say it again.  The Trump phenomenon was created by the Left and they have nurtured it to the point where it exists today. 

They will become ever more desperate as we get closer to November.  I come to that conclusion because they have never backed off or tried a different approach. They keep doubling down and are blind to the fact that it isn't working.  I posted a poll by McLaughlin a few days ago that showed a healthy majority of Americans believe that Biden is using his DOJ to try to jail Trump to keep him from running and winning.  Of course, Grim doubted the polling but McLaughlin has been around a good long time and is generally respected.  The most ironic aspect of the Left's war against Trump is that he IS a narcissist and had they tried to pump his ego, he almost certainly would have rolled over for them.  Problem solved.  Hell, they could have also defanged him as a threat by simply giving him the respect due to any POTUS and it is doubtful he'd have won in 2020.  

Let November be what it'll be.

That's not going to help your grandparents when their social security and medicare is next to nothing. It won't help when anyone in congress or law doesn't do what he wants. Even his own party. He's got them fighting too. As far as Putin, believe me when I say I don't blame Europe for strengthening NATO and preparing. He really thinks they love him. His dad created him. We're falling apart.

I didn't hate him until he showed what he was.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sakari said:

Blue no matter who.

Red till I am dead.

Wake up people. Get out of your echo chambers. Stop picking a team.

Reality is right in front of all of us. It really should not be hard to see.

It's all by design. Have 2 sides at each other's throats whether if it's Race, Gender or Politics. Have people bickering because it keeps people divided and weak. But if people are united, they would be strong. and that's what the elite fear.

Edited by Hawken
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.