Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for conspiracies about Baltimore bridge collapse.

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

I don't understand your point, mate. Of course it wasn't orchestrated by Trump, though I wouldn't be surprised if the mainstream media tried that at some point either. Heck, they've already tried painting MTG a conspiracist for this :lol:  

That ship sailed long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't understand your point, mate. Of course it wasn't orchestrated by Trump, though I wouldn't be surprised if the mainstream media tried that at some point either. Heck, they've already tried painting MTG a conspiracist for this :lol:  

If it looks like a goat, smells like a goat, walks like a goat, then the probability is approximately a million to one that it is a goat!!!!!:yes:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That ship sailed long ago. 

He is just stirring the pot, he is a MAGA Trumper, more so than any other foreign member posting to American Political Threads.:D

Bet he would love to have Trump as your PM now that is a scary thought isn't it.🤪

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

Given that terrorists are more likely to sabotage a ship than Donald Trump is, I don't think your comparison is accurate! I'm not saying that terrorism was a likely cause, but simply asking the question is not the same as promoting a conspiracy! 

I'm just asking questions!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Bet he would love to have Trump as your PM now that is a scary thought isn't it.🤪

I don't want Trump as our PM. I don't even want Trump as your president. Nikki Haley was my choice. But since she's bowed out and won't be bowing back in unless something unfortunate happens to Trump then it's a 2-horse race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump (with a sneaky Independent run from RFK). I genuinely think RFK would be a better president than both Trump and Biden, but I bet you don't think I want him as my PM! 

Trump is just the best option in a 2-horse race between him and Biden, which says more about Biden than it does anyone else - if anyone else was running, Trump would have no hope (and if anyone other than Trump was running against Biden, Biden would have no hope - instead we get the battle between the two old farts that no one wanted). 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

I don't want Trump as our PM. I don't even want Trump as your president. Nikki Haley was my choice. But since she's bowed out and won't be bowing back in unless something unfortunate happens to Trump then it's a 2-horse race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump (with a sneaky Independent run from RFK). I genuinely think RFK would be a better president than both Trump and Biden, but I bet you don't think I want him as my PM! 

Trump is just the best option in a 2-horse race between him and Biden, which says more about Biden than it does anyone else. 

Thanks very much for your Candor!!:tu:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Thanks very much for your Candor!!:tu:

You already knew this, though, unless you have forgotten everything I've ever said on this forum. 

Edited by Paranoid Android

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

You already knew this, though, unless you have forgotten everything I've ever said on this forum. 

Sometimes!!:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

He is just stirring the pot, he is a MAGA Trumper, more so than any other foreign member posting to American Political Threads.:D

I don't think Trump would do well here at all. We have a version of Trump, Clive Palmer. He's a joke politically. 

Voting RFK would be as bad as voting Trump. That conspiracy theory war monger is pretty much the male equivalent of MTG. Not as firey but every bit as stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't think Trump would do well here at all. We have a version of Trump, Clive Palmer. He's a joke politically. 

Voting RFK would be as bad as voting Trump. That conspiracy theory war monger is pretty much the male equivalent of MTG. Not as firey but every bit as stupid. 

I was joking, but some of these people think the sun rises and sets in his ASS!!!!!!!:devil:

Here is thread I start about RFK today:

• Like 1

No one is accusing MTG of being a conspiracy theorist because of this claim.  She was labelled a conspiracy theorists a long time ago thanks to her Jewish space lasers remarks.  Cart before the horse here.  Conspiracy Theorists do not just innocently ask questions.  That would imply they are trying to learn something.  When a conspiracy theorist is trying to look innocent, it is because they are implying there is a hidden conspiracy.

Look, how long is it going to take the usual loonies to try and tie this in to their favorite political boogieman?  This is all PR for these people; they don't actually care about what happened, just about what they can do to get attention from it.  Somebody time it and see how long it takes for them to attach Biden's name to it, and claim it is because of his abortion bill, healthcare bill, or border bill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 8:58 PM, Tom1200 said:

This reminds me of the fire at Notre Dame in 2019.  Even as the fire was spreading, while firefighters were struggling to cope with the enormous magnitude of what was unfolding, politicians were declaring with implausible speed that it was definitely 100% an accident.  Even though ancient churches in France are targeted on a daily basis and Notre Dame would be the ultimate trophy.

I was going to say this is likely not true, but a few minutes on Google suggests it may be true. Most religious buildings crumble or burn down to lack of investment or maintenance. But new mosques are being built. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Immigrants from Islamic countries are entering Europe (and the UK) in increasing numbers and bringing their culture and religion with them.

Edited by pellinore

38 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Immigrants from Islamic countries are entering Europe (and the UK) in increasing numbers and bringing their culture and religion with them.

Well, good.  Nothing destroys a monolithic religion faster than exposure to the rest of the world.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 8:58 PM, Tom1200 said:

This reminds me of the fire at Notre Dame in 2019.  Even as the fire was spreading, while firefighters were struggling to cope with the enormous magnitude of what was unfolding, politicians were declaring with implausible speed that it was definitely 100% an accident.  Even though ancient churches in France are targeted on a daily basis and Notre Dame would be the ultimate trophy

And it was an accident.

Also, source for the bold?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

And it was an accident.

I was surprised by that too and Googled it. There isn't any evidence that Islamists attack cathedrals, cathedrals just decay through neglect. But here is evidence that new mosques are being built and Islam is a growing religion, while Christianity is declining.

My personal view is that all religion is bunkum, though I recognize the ceremonial aspects- Maundy Thursday is the day billionaires distribute token pennies to the poor to encourage them to work harder, and Good Friday is the day the Lord died for us, to return to public service on Bank Holiday Monday to show he had relieved us of our sins. Not that he was successful, as we still have to go through it all each year.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:58 PM, and-then said:

While I seriously doubt this was terror-related, the fact that local LEOs are ruling it out totally within hours of it happening simply doesn't pass the smell test.  There is such a thing as following proper protocol and investigation.  To make the situation even a bit more dodgy, this same vessel had a port acccident before that was ruled crew error.  

You raise a valid point. It surely is too soon to eliminate anything, especially a cause that is quite plausible. 

Well, it just may be the case that the rush to judgment was so that the people would not worry over it.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 7:26 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Actually it is not sacrosanct at all, that politicians history clearly identifies her as a conspiratorial figure.

Well. yah. When you proclaim that Israeli satellites used lasers to start forest fires in California, I can understand that lol  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well. yah. When you proclaim that Israeli satellites used lasers to start forest fires in California, I can understand that lol  

Thanks man she is totally nuts!!:w00t::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Setton said:

Numerous sources.  Here's one that 100% validates what I said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/churches-destroyed-in-france/

Reminder: I wrote "ancient churches in France are targeted on a daily basis."

Quoting from Snopes: 

France's central criminal intelligence service, SCRC, reported that there were approximately 875 acts of vandalism against Catholic churches in 2018.

Wanna disagree that's more-or-less daily?

• Like 2