Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgia GOP Official Who Whined About Stolen Election Voted Illegally Nine Times

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

He has suggested that a stolen election is likely.  But unlike your allegations from the past, I don't get my opinions from YouTube, so him believing that doesn't mean I believe this.

Okay, great. We'll take it as understood, then, that the comparisons of fraudster Pritchard to a denizen of this message board was silly. Glad you've figured that out and are now switching the topic.

As your open brain, insert YouTube, close brain modus operandi, you demonstrated it well enough in the SOTU thread that I don't need to belabor the point here. On the plus side, you're aware of it now, and that's half the battle. I hope you can do better in the future!

Not what I said,  I laughed out loud several times through the clip,  though i am more progressive than your typical conservative, i think most would find it amusing.

"of all the videos he makes this is the kind I think progressives will appreciate the most - just pretend that the conservative extremist views is what you think all conservatives are anyway"

Okay. Well, thanks for the YouTube recommendation. I still don't feel the need to partake. I'll take it in the spirit in which it was intended.

If you wish to interpret this as "I might need to be a progressive to find this one funny", that says much about you, mate. 

"of all the videos he makes this is the kind I think progressives will appreciate the most - just pretend that the conservative extremist views is what you think all conservatives are anyway"

As I said, I'll pass on the 'humor' and leave you your comedian.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree with you put his ass in jail, however I am interested in the bolded comments above. Is there anything or anyone your specifically identifying??:D

I'm not bothering with further discussion/arguments with anyone at UM over this issue.   My words were quite clear.  Those who still think they can force feed a narrative just because their corrupt media pound it into everyone's brain, aren't worth bothering with any longer.  Know this however, if the same kind of "clean" election happens this November, our country is going to fall into chaos and dissolution as a result of millions of us simply walking away from an obviously corrupt process.  SPOILER ALERT - You guys don't have enough cops or cells to handle what will eventually unfold.

20 minutes ago, and-then said:

I'm not bothering with further discussion/arguments with anyone at UM over this issue.   My words were quite clear.  Those who still think they can force feed a narrative just because their corrupt media pound it into everyone's brain, aren't worth bothering with any longer.  Know this however, if the same kind of "clean" election happens this November, our country is going to fall into chaos and dissolution as a result of millions of us simply walking away from an obviously corrupt process.  SPOILER ALERT - You guys don't have enough cops or cells to handle what will eventually unfold.

You mean what you hope unfolds. 

1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Okay, great.

As I said, I'll pass on the 'humor' and leave you your comedian.

All good,  have good Easter :tu: