Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Staggering figures reveal U.S. now has 13.7 MILLION illegal immigrants

pellinore

Posted (edited)

A wave of illegal immigration under President Joe Biden's tenure has contributed to a record number of foreign-born living in the United States, a new study found.

The United States now has 13.7 million illegal immigrants living in America and 3.7 million of them came in since Biden took office in January 2021, according to a new study from the Center for Immigration Studies.

Overall, the total foreign-born population - both legal and illegal - hit a new record of 51.4 million in February 2024, which is an increase of 6.4 million under Biden.

U.S. now has 13.7 MILLION illegal immigrants: Staggering figures reveal border crossers living in America has surged by 3.7 million since Biden came into office and there are 172,000 new foreign-born arrivals every month | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

John Tanton, a White Nationalist and his Center for Immigration Studies have their own Southern Poverty Law Center entries. Tanton also has a Rationalwiki entry. 

Edited by Piney
brain fart
  • Like 3

This is very dangerous. You can’t bring that many people here at once and think they will integrate. We now have large sections in several states that are basically South America, with welfare paid for by tax payers. 

I now hear the people who can make it here are not enough. Biden is now flying them here directly from their home countries. With zero authority to do so. Directly against the rule of law. At best it’s a dereliction of duty. At worse it’s flat out treason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Saw my first illegals from Venezuela yesterday, advertising it and begging, of course. Get 'em out, Trump and thanks in advance.

Only 90 more years or so until the goal is fully realized! Almost there folks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Southern Poverty Law Center

🥱

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

This is very dangerous. You can’t bring that many people here at once and think they will integrate. We now have large sections in several states that are basically South America, with welfare paid for by tax payers. 

I now hear the people who can make it here are not enough. Biden is now flying them here directly from their home countries. With zero authority to do so. Directly against the rule of law. At best it’s a dereliction of duty. At worse it’s flat out treason. 

Got a link for that?

1 hour ago, Zebra3 said:

Saw my first illegals from Venezuela yesterday, advertising it and begging, of course. Get 'em out, Trump and thanks in advance.

I used to buy illegal substances from illegals from Venezuela.  Nice guys all in all :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, pellinore said:

Overall, the total foreign-born population - both legal and illegal - hit a new record of 51.4 million in February 2024, which is an increase of 6.4 million under Biden.

And the migrants are all doing jobs no US worker wants, for pay no US Citizen will work for, while working for GOP Bosses, who lobbied to ensure the borders didn't work. 

GOP playbook: First create the problem.  Then blame the other party.  Then profit from the problem.  Then every election promise to fix the problem when elected. When elected claim the problem is too impossible due to the other party's obstructionism and do nothing, and thus continue to profit.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

🥱

Taunton is still a documented White Nationalist promoting eugenics, which is why I included RationalWiki. 

• Like 4

Both parties are at fault.

Democrats see them as future voters.  They also see them as a way to increase population of census to increase congressional representation.

Republicans (RINOs) see them as cheap labor for large manufacturing.

This is why both parties don't really want to secure the border.  Trump notwithstanding.  If anyone recalls, the establishment Republicans were pretty soft until Trump broke ranks and made it a top issue in 2015 debates.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Taunton is still a documented White Nationalist promoting eugenics, which is why I included RationalWiki. 

I don't doubt you (although I have no clue who he is) but the SPLC was weaponized long ago by activism.  They listed Maajid Nawaz as anti-muslim because he is against radicals in Islam is a glaring example.  Didn't they also label people who's crime was to get mad at obscene material in schools?  Groups like that are why I don't believe in hate crime.  Too much potential to be arbitrary, imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

They are all over the place here in Chicago.  Often a woman with an infant or small child.  Usually selling candy at intersections.  I suspect there is some organized crime ring putting them out on corners to make money.

Did you stumble out of a time machine from 1900?

We've integrated at levels like this before.

Learn some history, my good man.

I now hear the people who can make it here are not enough. Biden is now flying them here directly from their home countries. With zero authority to do so. Directly against the rule of law. At best it’s a dereliction of duty. At worse it’s flat out treason. 

You know, I heard that Joe Biden cooks and eats small American-born children in order to clear more space for immigrants. Sounds pretty bad.

• Like 3

You cannot have unfettered immigration.  The system and resources cannot handle it.  NYC, Chicago, Denver, etc are all on the verge of bankruptcy just dealing with a few thousand.

It simply isn't mathematically possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

You cannot have unfettered immigration.  The system and resources cannot handle it.  NYC, Chicago, Denver, etc are all on the verge of bankruptcy just dealing with a few thousand.

They're dealing with more than a few thousand.

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

It simply isn't mathematically possible.

Well, since you're off by orders of magnitude in your previous number, you probably don't have a good handle on what's mathematically possible.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Got a link for that?

I used to buy illegal substances from illegals from Venezuela.  Nice guys all in all :D

I just wish they'd send Miss Venezuela and Miss Argentina our way 😏 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

They are all over the place here in Chicago.  Often a woman with an infant or small child.  Usually selling candy at intersections.  I suspect there is some organized crime ring putting them out on corners to make money.

I have seen people taking shifts begging with babies and young children.  The kids are there all day and I've seen cars pull up, a woman get out and take responsibility for the children and the first woman get in the car and leave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

You know, I heard that Joe Biden cooks and eats small American-born children in order to clear more space for immigrants. Sounds pretty bad.

That's in Oakland isn't it?  I know the Americans in the poorer areas feel that way.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Yep, 1 woman and 3 kids. I'm sure someone had eyes on them.

Edited by Zebra3

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Ours arrived recently as well, really only thing I watch for is tattoos, otherwise I'm more leary of all the snow birds that have been flocking to the South by the droves!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

They're dealing with more than a few thousand.

Well, since you're off by orders of magnitude in your previous number, you probably don't have a good handle on what's mathematically possible.

I'm talking in general.  The point still stands, the cities are bleeding trying to deal with them.

You might find this video helpful as it uses gumballs to show the magnitude of the problem and why we cannot have unlimited immigration.  This video is from like 10 years ago too and is more true than ever.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I'm talking in general.  The point still stands, the cities are bleeding trying to deal with them.

No, you're just talking incorrectly. Nothing "general" about it. The point that cities are struggling to deal with them is entirely dependent on actually correct numbers.

6 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

You might find this video helpful as it uses gumballs to show the magnitude of the problem and why we cannot have unlimited immigration.  This video is from like 10 years ago too and is more true than ever.

I think I went to hell, and Satan figured out the best punishment for me. Being recommended YouTube videos. Is this video where you learned that cities are only dealing with a few thousand immigrants? Or was that somewhere else?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The other day I saw a story about the crises in and around Denver.  Denver has overextended itself and unilaterally decided the surrounding communities should pitch in.  Those surrounding communities are not on board and a major crises is imminent. The elite liberals of Denver just kind of figured everyone would want to help out but as it turned out smaller communities do not share all of the values of big city politicians.  What I saw was on TV, the link is to a similar reporting of that situation.

Link

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The other day I saw a story about the crises in and around Denver.  Denver has overextended itself and unilaterally decided the surrounding communities should pitch in.  Those surrounding communities are not on board and a major crises is imminent. The elite liberals of Denver just kind of figured everyone would want to pitch in but as it turned out smaller communities do not share all of the values of big city politicians.  What I saw was on TV, the link is to a similar reporting of that situation.

Link

I hear Nancy has a palatial palace in San Francisco that could spare a few rooms...

She would demand the homeless share their tents before that ever happened! 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I watched it and it wasn't particularly helpful. I already know there's a lot of people in the world, and I already know we can't take in all of them. It's perhaps useful if one is arguing against a straw man of unlimited immigration, but that isn't what I'm arguing for anyway.

• Like 1