Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Database of fake hate crimes

OverSword

I've also seen on a Texas database where the criminals are black, but they have their race as white. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Remember that black NASCAR driver, Bubba Wallace? He claimed there was a noose in the garage and felt other team members were discriminating him. After an investigation from the FBI. Turns out that rope was there before he joined the team. The rope was tied to the garage door to pull it shut. :wacko:

Edited by Hawken
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

Remember that black NASCAR driver, Bubba Wallace? He claimed there was a noose in the garage and felt other team members were discriminating him. After an investigation from the FBI. Turns out that rope was there before he joined the team. The rope was tied to the garage door to pull it shut. :wacko:

I don't remember the part about him blaming his team members.  I remember all of them pushing out the car to the track the next day in a show of solidarity.

I call it an honest mistake that got resolved within 24 hrs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great find :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 1:00 PM, Hawken said:

This isn't what happened at all. A team member of his alerted NASCAR when they saw it. Bubba claimed nothing. 

• Like 1