Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Do Women Like Men With Dad Bods?

OverSword

I'm tired, very bad day night drained so will wax here a bit, being a comfortable straight guy I never paid much attention to mens builds ,

I was thinking about the OP question thread title, it would seem when I think back over forty years the happiest couples I saw knew were people who weren't all cut fit but rather average to a bit out of shape,  i knew guys who wanted arm candy andcwere never happy and seems the girls who wanted cut fit guys weren't actually happy in the relationship,

Perhaps girls who like less fit guys are actually attracted to how the guy treats them so a cut body isn't a priority.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHpyAa9NTx1opXx628INF

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I'm tired, very bad day night drained so will wax here a bit, being a comfortable straight guy I never paid much attention to mens builds ,

I was thinking about the OP question thread title, it would seem when I think back over forty years the happiest couples I saw knew were people who weren't all cut fit but rather average to a bit out of shape,  i knew guys who wanted arm candy andcwere never happy and seems the girls who wanted cut fit guys weren't actually happy in the relationship,

Perhaps girls who like less fit guys are actually attracted to how the guy treats them so a cut body isn't a priority.

Ego attracts ego.

• Like 4

For the most part, a woman judges and picks a man by the criteria of how well he is at being a man. Just bein' purty doesn't cut it with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_x2O82PmN-zkNKeX-Eht

• Haha 7

Regardless of what women find attractive when I'm in good shape I feel better.  Everything from increased energy and upbeat attitude to better digestion.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2024 at 10:53 PM, Hammerclaw said:

For the most part, a woman judges and picks a man by the criteria of how well he is at being a man. Just bein' purty doesn't cut it with them.

Maggie's first husband had a bad case of man issues and she loved that I didn't and did "wimpy" things like make floral arrangements for her, own and sleep with stuffed animals, do the shopping and cooking, dress like a "soccer fag", which I was and played with LEGO. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Maggie's first husband had a bad case of man issues and she loved that I didn't and did "wimpy" things like make floral arrangements for her, own and sleep with stuffed animals, do the shopping and cooking, dress like a "soccer fag", which I was and played with LEGO. 

And you have no dad bod.  Just sayin'. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And you have no dad bod.  Just sayin'. ;)

Awwwww....thats sweet! 🥰

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Piney said:

There is nothing faggy about soccer.  That's the real football.  Having grown up in Australia and the USA, where we play "hand egg" variants, I have developed a great fondness for the WORLD GAME.  A pity only Blighty is any good at it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

There is nothing faggy about soccer.  That's the real football.  Having grown up in Australia and the USA, where we play "hand egg" variants, I have developed a great fondness for the WORLD GAME.  A pity only Blighty is any good at it.

I know I play pickup games with Mexicans and we get violent.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 12:53 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Well, I hear a lot that girls like bad boys. Its why I'm so popular with the ladies.

I'm bad at heaps of stuff. I can't even wink with one eye. 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Well, I hear a lot that girls like bad boys. Its why I'm so popular with the ladies.

I'm bad at heaps of stuff. I can't even wink with one eye. 

Too bad; my one-eye winks just fine. :yes:

• Haha 6