Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Viral video shows creepy eye watching through hole in workshop wall

UM-Bot

My first thought was an owl.

The hole in the wall doesn't look out of reach, they could use a ladder or something to get a closer look.

• Like 3

Just bo****ks could be anything, nothing to see here…
  • Like 1

Probably just a donkey in the next room, happens all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Still Waters said:

My first thought was an owl.

The hole in the wall doesn't look out of reach, they could use a ladder or something to get a closer look.

I agree with you, it looks like Owl. Especially the shape when its in darkness. But in my opinion, you nailed it, it's an owl.:tu:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Gee, for a moment I thought it's from that low-budget movie about the while-haired cavemen discovered by the cave explorers. I watched it on TV when I was a kid but still can't find any mention of since then. I remember quite a lot from it: the movie was definitely not in Russian, the picture looked sorta cheap and was probably done with TV and not cinema equipment, the cave they discovered was in the woods and it was just barely discernible small opening under a rock, in the end of the movie the explorers were participating in a ritualistic fight with the cavemen, and there was exactly the same shot in the movie, although it was the cave wall and the eye was human.

Edited by Chaldon

I see too many red flags it's a rather crappy hoax for the very credious.

The area is similar to my basement my joint over hundred years old has a fireplace and in the kitchen a second chimney for the stove of the era,

Look at the area it very well could be a fireplace or under one, the guy with the light shines it at different angles the eye never moves or blinks and has a very fake feel to me, the guys seeing this don't go closer to expose what it really is because they know what it really is. A hoax.

Of course no video of showing nothing there claiming they off camera checked it out is lame.

I could very quickly repecate this video in my own basement and if I wanted to do it way better with a moving blinking eye.

Below is in my attic year round it random moves and is lit at night when plugged in, I still have people ask me how it works time to time.

20190903_234103.jpg.9dd6e56db85b68e15780d431adf2eadb.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

The area is similar to my basement my joint over hundred years old has a fireplace and in the kitchen a second chimney for the stove of the era,

Look at the area it very well could be a fireplace or under one, the guy with the light shines it at different angles the eye never moves or blinks and has a very fake feel to me, the guys seeing this don't go closer to expose what it really is because they know what it really is. A hoax.

Of course no video of showing nothing there claiming they off camera checked it out is lame.

I could very quickly repecate this video in my own basement and if I wanted to do it way better with a moving blinking eye.

Below is in my attic year round it random moves and is lit at night when plugged in, I still have people ask me how it works time to time.

And of course no eye glow from the lights

• Like 1

Since we don't know what it is, it must be alienz!!

20 hours ago, the13bats said:

All I get from that image is the HEEEHEEEHEEE laugh from Skeletor from the old He-Man cartoons. 

• Like 2

I dont think its an local wild animal, all the local wild animals I can think of, are afriad of humans and light directed at them.

For an owl with an eye that size in the video looks to big for it to get into such a small space in the 1st place.

It's not a creature it's obvious a fake hence hoax

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2024 at 2:54 AM, UM-Bot said:

A bizarre video clip recorded at a workshop in Mexico has created quite a stir on social media this month.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/375799/viral-video-shows-creepy-eye-watching-through-hole-in-workshop-wall

Probably just someone's overly possessive girlfriend making sure her bf isn't having gay sex with his male workmates, while she works on notes to finalize their suicide pact, as a surprise birthday present for him.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

It doesn't seem to care that it's getting a torch shone in its eye. Surely a cat or an owl would shy away from the light?
And if its a sentient lurker, it doesn't care that it's been caught lurking. 

• Like 2

Whatever it was it blinked when the light was first shone at it.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

Whatever it was it blinked when the light was first shone at it.  

Okay, a lot of what I posted before about this is now in the trash can, no, i sure do not think it's paranormal.

My tablet doesn't like some video and it was hard for me to watch this I see it did blink once which makes this odder to me because the light he has is painful if you are hit in the eye with it yet the thing never blinks again and really doesn't move it kind of looks like it moves because it's in a hole with light and shadow cast moving.

The blink is very smooth fluid deliberateand fake looking , I see why some say owl but afaik all creatures have eye glow this thing doesn't nor does that LED hurt it.

The reaction isn't to me natural for guys seeing a weird eye in a crack seems they would go up to it investigate more which would be in par with a person who found it worthy of posting to the world.

We only assume they are telling the truth perhaps there is only a tiny space behind that hole or an entire room we don't know, since I find the story and crap investigation dubious I still say hoax which has many possibilities

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Okay, a lot of what I posted before about this is now in the trash can, no, i sure do not think it's paranormal.

My tablet doesn't like some video and it was hard for me to watch this I see it did blink once which makes this odder to me because the light he has is painful if you are hit in the eye with it yet the thing never blinks again and really doesn't move it kind of looks like it moves because it's in a hole with light and shadow cast moving.

The blink is very smooth fluid deliberateand fake looking , I see why some say owl but afaik all creatures have eye glow this thing doesn't nor does that LED hurt it.

The reaction isn't to me natural for guys seeing a weird eye in a crack seems they would go up to it investigate more which would be in par with a person who found it worthy of posting to the world.

We only assume they are telling the truth perhaps there is only a tiny space behind that hole or an entire room we don't know, since I find the story and crap investigation dubious I still say hoax which has many possibilities

I initially considered the possibility that a visually impaired creature might have been able to detect the light through the hole without being affected by it. However, this line of thought seems unlikely because if the creature couldn't see, it would have been more likely to sniff at the hole instead of looking through it. Additionally, the eye visible through the hole appears to be lifeless.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

I initially considered the possibility that a visually impaired creature might have been able to detect the light through the hole without being affected by it. However, this line of thought seems unlikely because if the creature couldn't see, it would have been more likely to sniff at the hole instead of looking through it. Additionally, the eye visible through the hole appears to be lifeless.

Exactly correct,

When it does it's one money shot blink it's way too deliberate and the eyeball never moves in it's orbit

I like to figure out how it was pulled off in this case the guys with light and cam are in on the ruse as they know what not to do to give it away, had I been there I would have been right up on that hole and seeing what really is in there,

The eye seems fake to me or as you say lifeless ( no , not paranormal) those Little cheap led lights would cause pain perhaps damage if that eye could see

Tik Tok videos just don't function well for me I tried to find it on YouTube but didn't, so i guess this will becone of many i leave as unknown but hoax, ugh.

• Like 1

I tried to watch it again on TT seems at the point the hole goes black there are actually two light sources and there isn't much more to the ",prop"

Tumbleweeds?

When the eye does close once it reminds me of some of those toys wowwee made