Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An attack of the vapours: Tennessee bill endorses chemtrails conspiracy theory

Grim Reaper 6

The “chemtrails” conspiracy theory is enjoying its moment in the clearly visible, not blocked by government-released toxic chemicals, sun, after the Tennessee state senate passed a bill this month targeting the baseless concept. Proponents of the debunked chemtrails idea believe that the cloudy white lines created by airplane emissions are chemicals being released into the atmosphere. The idea is that the government, or shadowy private organizations, are pumping out toxic chemicals, with the aim being anything from modifying the weather to controlling a population’s minds.Numerous debunkings of the chemtrails concept have not succeeded in quieting those fearful of airplane condensation trails. A YouGov/Statista survey conducted in 2019 found that 8% of Americans “strongly believe” that “the government is using chemicals to control the population (chemtrails)”. (A further 11% said they “somewhat believe” in the theory.

An attack of the vapours: Tennessee bill endorses chemtrails conspiracy theory (msn.com) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

What's interesting is that whilst  this bill bans cloud seeding to reduce risk of hail damage, it wouldnt have any effect on stratospheric spraying - were that to happen - because at such altitudes you could spray over Alaska and affect Tennessee, whilst no one  on the ground, in either State, would see a thing.  

It really just shows how dumb state senators can be. 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Essan said:

What's interesting is that whilst  this bill bans cloud seeding to reduce risk of hail damage, it wouldnt have any effect on stratospheric spraying - were that to happen - because at such altitudes you could spray over Alaska and affect Tennessee, whilst no one  on the ground, in either State, would see a thing.  

It really just shows how dumb state senators can be. 

I certainly agree with you, that is why I have always believed these trails are a natural phenomenon. 

• Like 3

Well, we can all say that we witnessed first-hand the decline of the USA into a nation of crazies.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Well, we can all say that we witnessed first-hand the decline of the USA into a nation of crazies.

Yea unfortunately your correct, I would prefer a Planet of the Apes scenario to what is current occurring and I am as serious as Cancer!

Peace

• Like 2

I think we're letting our recollections skew how the "good old days" really were. The uS was in decline well before that CT sprang to life and there have always been 'crazies' here. Always.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

I think we're letting our recollections skew how the "good old days" really were. The uS was in decline well before that CT sprang to life and there have always been 'crazies' here. Always.

I certainly agree with you man. :yes:

The people who control the treatment of the water people drink prefers to spread their favorite chemicals up in the stratosphere.  Certainly makes the sort of sense these people follow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cloud seeding is a fact and has been going on for decades. The information isn't hard to find.

• Like 2

We all know that chemtrails are a hoax because of two things.

1. Our government would never lie to us.

2. Our government would never do anything to harm us.

Am I right? Or, am I right? Am I?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

At least it’s both red and blue states. Shows that all sides have idiots.

Edited by Kilo26
Misspell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 6:34 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I certainly agree with you, that is why I have always believed these trails are a natural phenomenon. 

I see,,, "natural". HeHummm

Image result for chemtrails criss-cross pics  image.jpeg.51bb2148bb29e1f49de39e93961fcc6e.jpeg

• Haha 2

DuPont's slogan: Better living through Chemistry. 

uh huhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

DuPont's slogan: Better living through Chemistry. 

uh huhhhh

Exactly!!!!!!!:devil:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I see,,, "natural". HeHummm

Image result for chemtrails criss-cross pics  image.jpeg.51bb2148bb29e1f49de39e93961fcc6e.jpeg

I think visible chem-trails are a Conspiracy theory pushed by a bunch of fools however, that doesn't mean that Chem-Trails don't exist. If any Government wanted to test the effects of an airborne particulate on their population centers, they would release it above 30,000 feet. At that altitude and above people on the ground would not see the release and anything released would cover a much area.

So, is it beyond possibility hell no, are the straight-lined clouds chem-trails I believe so. Because if a government wishes to test something they don't want their people to see it being tested that is just common sense.

JIMHO

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is this April Fools related?

Yes, it is but actually I didn't about it until you mentioned it!!!!!:D

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Wreck7 said:

We all know that chemtrails are a hoax because of two things.

1. Our government would never lie to us.

2. Our government would never do anything to harm us.

Am I right? Or, am I right? Am I?

Nah, those are the reasons to suppose it might not be a hoax after all  :D  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Montello said:

chemtrails poison air

So do farts, hey maybe Chem-trails are farts!!!!!:unsure:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montello said:

chemtrails poison air

Aye, they are comprised of dihydrogen monoxide crystals

"Dihydrogen monoxide .... is a chemical compound that is commonly used in lab investigations. This chemical compound, sometimes referred to as hydric acid, is colorless and odorless. DHMO is known to be a part of many environmental hazards, toxic substances, diseases, and disease-causing agents. Each year DHMO is listed as a contributing factor in thousands of deaths, and it contributes to millions of dollars of damage to personal property and the environment."

https://manoa.hawaii.edu/exploringourfluidearth/chemical/matter/properties-matter/practices-science-interpreting-safety-information

:o:o:o

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

chemtrails cause cancer they are not healthy  is it air clean i dont think so

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2024 at 6:02 PM, Montello said:

chemtrails cause cancer

Epic Fail - The Wheeler Centre

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Epic Fail - The Wheeler Centre

Chemtrails are an epic fail! There are no chemtrails! They are contrails. 

Heavy sigh

But hey we are talking about Tennessee!

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 4:02 AM, Montello said:

chemtrails cause cancer they are not healthy  is it air clean i dont think so

Uhhh.... HAARP causes all cancers. Duh. 

• Haha 1