Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump attends wake of slain New York officer

docyabut2

If he wants 'law and order' he should have his dumbass dragged to jail for contempt. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Posturing 

That is absolutely correct, it is just another political move on the Chessboard :yes:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/2945444/kathy-hochul-kicked-out-of-nypd-officers-wake-report/

Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) was not a welcome sight at the wake for fallen NYPD officer Jonathan Diller.

Hochul reportedly left Friday’s reception within 10 minutes after she was greeted by a shout of “Get her out of here.” As she walked back to her car, Hochul was confronted by a man who sources said was speaking to her while gesturing with emotion.

Video of the exchange was shared to social media.

In a statement to the Washington Examiner, a spokesperson for the governor’s office would not confirm or deny the claim that Hochul was asked to leave.

I watched the video and yes she was not welcome.

Reap what you Sow. 

37 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Posturing 

I find it interesting that if he is the Law-and-Order Candidate he claims he is. He would have gone and visited the Police Officers and Security Personnel that were attacked by his base (MAGA) at the Capital after January 6, 2021. So, I totally agree with you his actions were political posturing nothing more.:yes:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

If he wants 'law and order' he should have his dumbass dragged to jail for contempt. 

Image result for donald trump the law and order candidate meme

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Image result for donald trump the law and order candidate meme

If dumbass represents the people, i will always be their enemy 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

If dumbass represents the people, i will always be their enemy 

Off topic, but I laugh every time I see your avatar. Pareidolia makes it look like Trumps head is inflated to the point of exploding.🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Off topic, but I laugh every time I see your avatar. Pareidolia makes it look like Trumps head is inflated to the point of exploding.🤣

Yea I see the same thing, that is really funny!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Oh sure, Practice Vladimir Putin's style of governing in a democracy. Throw your political opponent in jail so you can win the election.

Don't let the people decide to choose their leader. :wacko:

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Oh sure, Practice Vladimir Putin's style of governing in a democracy. Throw your political opponent in jail so you can win the election.

Isn't that what Trumple Thinskin wants to do? How soon they forget. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Hawken said:

You're a cultist. Nothing you say matters in any way. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I find it interesting that if he is the Law-and-Order Candidate he claims he is. He would have gone and visited the Police Officers and Security Personnel that were attacked by his base (MAGA) at the Capital after January 6, 2021. So, I totally agree with you his actions were political posturing nothing more.:yes:

His personality fits the dark triad. This type of person is usually devoid of empathy. Anything he does is about his own personal gain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joseraul said:

His personality fits the dark triad. This type of person is usually devoid of empathy. Anything he does is about his own personal gain.

The official diagnosis is a personality disorder known as Malignant Narcissism. And that title describes what you outlined plus much more. He is really screwed up and dangerous because of his condition.

Peace

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The official diagnosis is a personality disorder known as Malignant Narcissism. And that title describes what you outlined plus much more. He is really screwed up and dangerous because of his condition.

Peace

Yikes, that's dark. Definitely dictator type psyche.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Yikes, that's dark. Definitely dictator type psyche.

Yes, he certainly is, but on the bright side I don't think the military will follow illegal orders thankfully!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I'm surprised Trump didn't call the dear deceased officer a loser, as he did with crippled military veterans.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Biden chose to rake in $25 million and eat an extravagant meal instead.  

19 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Fire in the hole.

Doug

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes, he certainly is, but on the bright side I don't think the military will follow illegal orders thankfully!!

That is our last line of defense - we hope.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder did BOM present the grieving families with a free copy of his for profits version of the Bible?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

That is our last line of defense - we hope.

Doug

I don't think the Military Chain of Command will follow Illegal orders either. But one of the first things Trump will do, is install a Secretary Defense that supports him. We can only hope that he will not be swayed to try and implement illegal orders. because it would certainly be a cluster **** if he did.

JIMHO

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I wonder did BOM present the grieving families with a free copy of his for profits version of the Bible?

Lets hope so, he should have given them a signed copy!!!!!:yes:

• Like 1