Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

“Threatening the president is a crime”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post may violate bail


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Trump could be the nicest and kindest man but the left would still accuse him of being a racist, etc.  All one has to do is look back at how the left treated McCain, Romney, Bush, etc.  They made the same accusations against them.

I think Trump just figures, screw it.  Fight fire with fire.  His advantage is also that he doesn't care what the left and media thinks.  This was a huge weakness of the establishment Republicans.

Trump was well liked by politicians and celebrities before he got into politics. He was even in some cameos in movies.

But once he got into politics. The slandering began. This goes to show how the corporate media has an influence on

people's minds. It also proves that a lot of people don't think for themselves and accept the media as the gospel truth.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Trump was well liked by politicians and celebrities before he got into politics. He was even in some cameos in movies.

But once he got into politics. The slandering began. This goes to show how the corporate media has an influence on

people's minds. It also proves that a lot of people don't think for themselves and accept the media as the gospel truth.

This is obtuse. 

A rich dude who is an idiotic POS is one thing but a PRESIDENT who is an idiotic POS is another. That's why people turned on him, not because "the media told them to."

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Trump was well liked by politicians and celebrities before he got into politics. He was even in some cameos in movies.

But once he got into politics. The slandering began. This goes to show how the corporate media has an influence on

people's minds. It also proves that a lot of people don't think for themselves and accept the media as the gospel truth.

Or just maybe we tend to look a little closer at people who are attempting to run the country over people who are just faces in entertainment. You know, like a healthy society should.

You don't really think anything through before you say it, do you.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, moonman said:

Or just maybe we tend to look a little closer at people who are attempting to run the country over people who are just faces in entertainment. You know, like a healthy society should.

You don't really think anything through before you say it, do you.

All I know is since Biden stepped into office. Americans are paying more for gas, food, utilities plus watching their retirements take a nosedive.

And btw, a president's policies can affect the economy. But hey, no more mean tweets. :wacko:

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Hawken said:

All I know is since Biden stepped into office. Americans are paying more for gas, food, utilities plus watching their retirements take a nosedive.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but nice try at sidestepping being completely wrong. Not really though.

But since you brought it up, of course you think one man is to blame for all that. That's how simple minds work. Sidestep, handwave, blame, anything to get off the subject at hand. News flash - the president doesn't control any of that, not even your favorite orange fool. We would have all the same **** going on even if he was still president.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

All one has to do is look back at how the left treated McCain, Romney, Bush, etc.  They made the same accusations against them.

Yes. And now the Left adores McCain, Romney, Bush, etc. after Trump verbally attacked them. This was actually quite spectacular to witness. Amazing really. 

But in the grand scheme of all things related not surprising. 

At the end of the day, American voters go to the polls and vote, with their hearts content, for either Coke or Pepsi. There's no alternative. The Uni-Party always wins. 

Edit to add photo(Getty images) 

One big happy family now. Isn't it adorable?  

presidents-hanging-out12-33b2ad6bd6ff47b681ef24c24a4a6749.thumb.webp.3a0494edb1137ad42235360c84c2dfc7.webp

 

🤣

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

Which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but nice try at sidestepping being completely wrong. Not really though.

Of course you don't want to discuss it. What I say is factual and you want to avoid that. Pride is a tough pill to swallow. :w00t:

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Of course you don't want to discuss it. What I say is factual and you want to avoid that. Pride is a tough pill to swallow. :w00t:

Try reading the thread topic moron. I'm done with your idiocy, to ignore you go.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Regarding the much esteemed thread title, one could easily argue the tailgate of the truck depicting a fake photo of a bound and gagged Biden was obscured by the much more heavily wrapped Trump 2024 slogans and drapping of the American and blue lives matter flags.  

Was it a real photo? No. Could the fake photo be seen from all angles looking at the vehicle? No. Was the fake photo the single over lying message of the wrapped vehicle? No. 

Edit to add: 

Also is it a crime to share a post created by a separate individual? A similar argument could be applied that anybody else who has also shared the post, including on this forum, is in violation as well if that's what's being insinuated here 

Just curious... Has the individual who owns the truck been charged with a crime related to the wrap on his vehicle? Or, in the very least been visited by the FBI?

 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social post depicting President Joe Biden tied up in the back of a pickup truck may violate his bail conditions, according to former Mueller prosecutor Andrew Weissmann. “A standard condition of being out on bail applies in New York and in the D.C. federal case and in the Georgia state case: that you not commit a crime while you are out on bail,” Weissmann told MSNBC on Sunday.“Threatening the president of the United States is a crime, so the question would be the legal and factual question whether what he has engaged in with respect to posting the image of Joe Biden bound and gagged with what appears to be a bullet hole in his head constitutes that kind of threat.

“Threatening the president is a crime”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post may violate bail terms (msn.com)

 

Hello my friend,

I've been gone right at a year and see not much has changed here, bummer,

So the bad orange clown is still craving attention and gee have things changed for people the last few decades  there was a time neither canadate would even consider posting such a pic of the other one, you know out of cooth and decently and no, resorting to lame empty whataboutisum doesn't make it okay except for those brainwashed from too much orange Kool aid,

Like someone said BOM is clever he knows his hate filled loser bent knees will get triggered and perhaps run a muck like they did on that failed capital insurrection, I wonder how goat boy and Nancy desk selfie guy are doing at club fed? I give dom cheeto credit he managed to lower the bar deep into the mud and slime where it's actually been some question if posting such a pic is "okay"?

Charles Manson lived his life in prison for instigating his lemmings but hats off to Capt marmalade for walking between raindrops.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hello my friend,

I've been gone right at a year and see not much has changed here, bummer,

So the bad orange clown is still craving attention and gee have things changed for people the last few decades  there was a time neither canadate would even consider posting such a pic of the other one, you know out of cooth and decently and no, resorting to lame empty whataboutisum doesn't make it okay except for those brainwashed from too much orange Kool aid,

Like someone said BOM is clever he knows his hate filled loser bent knees will get triggered and perhaps run a muck like they did on that failed capital insurrection, I wonder how goat boy and Nancy desk selfie guy are doing at club fed? I give dom cheeto credit he managed to lower the bar deep into the mud and slime where it's actually been some question if posting such a pic is "okay"?

Charles Manson lived his life in prison for instigating his lemmings but hats off to Capt marmalade for walking between raindrops.

 

Good to see you back!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hello my friend,

I've been gone right at a year and see not much has changed here, bummer,

With respect to political posts nothing has changed, except the number of Trump supporters has become smaller than when you were last here!:yes:

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

 

So the bad orange clown is still craving attention and gee have things changed for people the last few decades  there was a time neither canadate would even consider posting such a pic of the other one, you know out of cooth and decently and no, resorting to lame empty whataboutisum doesn't make it okay except for those brainwashed from too much orange Kool aid,

Now, it's not only the Kool-laid, now they are required to Bend the Knee, and Kiss Trumps Ring. in addition to the Kool-laid!!!!!!:D

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Like someone said BOM is clever he knows his hate filled loser bent knees will get triggered and perhaps run a muck like they did on that failed capital insurrection, I wonder how goat boy and Nancy desk selfie guy are doing at club fed? I give dom cheeto credit he managed to lower the bar deep into the mud and slime where it's actually been some question if posting such a pic is "okay"?

I have no idea what Goat Boy is up too, since he went to Club-Fed he has been very quiet and fallen off the Radar Screen. He most likely turned state's evidence on the lot of them, it's pretty amazing what the Maganites (Trumps Religious Order) will do when faced with prison.:D

44 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Charles Manson lived his life in prison for instigating his lemmings but hats off to Capt marmalade for walking between raindrops.

Peace my Brother I am glad to see you back!!:tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

I guess Kathy Griffin did no wrong. :wacko:

 

TrumpHead.jpg

Thats obviously fake, because if she grabbed Trumps head by the hair the head would fall to the ground, and she would be holding a wigg!:w00t::D

On a serious not in my opinion what she did was way across the line and terrible there is no excuse for it, and the same goes for the photos of Biden. This stupid joke has escalated too far, and anyone who thinks any of this crap is acceptable needs to see a doctor!!!!!!!!:yes:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Not too mention you literally cannot watch any awards show like Oscars or Grammys without some ******* entertainer turning their acceptance speech into some anti-right political screed.

I wonder why, OOOOOOOOOOh I got it must be because of January 6, 2021 and the other crimes committed in Trumps name by members of his inner circle!!!!!!!!!!🤪

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Do I really need to emphasize that we are talking about politicians?  Elected officials?  Is that going to be the standard now, having to remind people every post what the topic is about?  Even when the entire point of my posts are about the differences between the two?

To many of Trumps MAGA base here Blatant Whataboutism is the only defense they have so expect it to continue!!:tu:

6 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Hire a celebrity for your commercials.  That's fine. That's what they are for.  Don't hire them to represent (or worse, run) your country if they do not have any relevant experience in political management and leadership.

Oh, you mean like Trump, well I certainly agree with you. :yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

 

Keep grasping for straws. :w00t:

We can't keep grasping at straws, you and others have stolen them all!!!!!!:lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WVK said:

Trump does this intentionally because it drives the haters crazy and to react irrationally . Genius!

Trump does these things because he thinks he is entitled. However, in reality he is a Malignant Narcissist and this mental condition controls his actions, not an excuse, just reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

We can't keep grasping at straws, you and others have stolen them all!!!!!!:lol:

Actually, Gov. Gavin Newsom of California took them. But you still can drink bottled water and cola in plastic. :yes:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Is it though?

"Genius" is up for discussion but it certainly isn't a serious threat and only a mind numbed robot would seriously believe it is.  

Edited by and-then
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Yes. And now the Left adores McCain, Romney, Bush, etc. after Trump verbally attacked them. This was actually quite spectacular to witness. Amazing really. 

But in the grand scheme of all things related not surprising. 

At the end of the day, American voters go to the polls and vote, with their hearts content, for either Coke or Pepsi. There's no alternative. The Uni-Party always wins. 

Edit to add photo(Getty images) 

One big happy family now. Isn't it adorable?  

presidents-hanging-out12-33b2ad6bd6ff47b681ef24c24a4a6749.thumb.webp.3a0494edb1137ad42235360c84c2dfc7.webp

 

🤣

Enemy of my enemy and all that.

I think a lot of people feel better about previous republican politicians in comparison to the shower of **** they can pull together today.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Trump was well liked by politicians and celebrities before he got into politics. He was even in some cameos in movies.

Trump was a clown and was treated like a clown.  He was parodied in Back to The Future.  He was parodied in The Simpsons.  He was parodied on Sesame Street.  Sesame Street! 

How low does your star have to be to be made fun of by muppets?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So posting a video that someone else created is a crime now, is it? Does that mean @Grim Reaper 6 is guilty of a crime for sharing the video to this forum? 

The Trump-haters are getting desperate. When celebrities explicitly threaten to kill Donald Trump, it's protected Free Speech. When Trump shares a video of a ute with a picture on it, it's a crime and he isn't worthy to be president. Makes sense to me, what's your problem 🤡

Edited by Paranoid Android
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, and-then said:

"Genius" is up for discussion but it certainly isn't a serious threat and only a mind numbed robot would seriously believe it is.  

Which is why he probably won't be charged.  Just like Kathy Griffin wasn't charged.  For all the schoolyard tussling going on here, no one is claiming that Trump should be arrested.  However, there is absolutely no doubt that if you are in court on an almost daily basis, and you have priors regarding threats, and you were formerly a president of the U.S. and you were out on bail (actually, did he even make bail?), then "genius" is most definitely not the word that comes to mind when doing what would otherwise be an edgy teen post on social media.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Trump was a clown and was treated like a clown.  He was parodied in Back to The Future.  He was parodied in The Simpsons.  He was parodied on Sesame Street.  Sesame Street! 

How low does your star have to be to be made fun of by muppets?

Hollywood wouldn't have him appear in any movies now since they went Woke and he went GOP.

Knock him all you want. But he's laughing at you while walking to the bank with over $6 billion. :w00t:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Hollywood wouldn't have him appear in any movies now since they went Woke and he went GOP.

Nah, they won't have him appear in any movies because he's no longer makes people laugh.

Quote

Knock him all you want. But he's laughing at you while walking to the bank with over $6 billion. :w00t:

Why would he be laughing at me?  I didn't buy any shares of his media group.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.