Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

“Threatening the president is a crime”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post may violate bail

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

So posting a video that someone else created is a crime now, is it? Does that mean @Grim Reaper 6 is guilty of a crime for sharing the video to this forum? 

I don't know anything about posting videos in general being a crime, but posting a photo and video of a sitting President is illegal and has been throughout time this is nothing new. Now, I appreciate you are unable to understand that because your knowledge of the United States Constitution and American Law in general is very poor. So, I would suggest that before you post ridiculous comments like this it may be fruitful to do a little research. But to help you out it is not illegal to share a photo like that, it is however illegal to produce a video like that and most likely Trump was involved in the production of that video!!:yes:

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

The Trump-haters are getting desperate. When celebrities threaten to kill Donald Trump, it's protected Free Speech. When Trump does it, it's a crime and he isn't worthy to be president. Makes sense to me, what's your problem 🤡

Well, I am glad it makes perfect sense you, because to me it makes no sense at all to me. She should have been arrested and prosecuted for that Trump photo. You see unlike you; I openly admit that something is wrong with the policy. I don't Parrot information like you do, to me if it's wrong for one it's wrong for both. You should try that sometime, it is a good feeling to honestly speak your mind, try it you may like it!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I don't know anything about posting videos in general being a crime, but posting a photo and video of a sitting President is illegal and has been throughout time this is nothing new. Now, I appreciate you are unable to understand that because your knowledge of the United States Constitution and American Law in general is very poor. So, I would suggest that before you post ridiculous comments like this it may be fruitful to do a little research. But to help you out it is not illegal to share a photo like that, it is however illegal to produce a video like that and most likely Trump was involved in the production of that video!!:yes:

Proof that Trump was involved in the production of that video, please! Or shall I chalk this up to your unsupported opinion? 

Well, I am glad it makes perfect sense you, because to me it makes no sense at all to me. She should have been arrested and prosecuted for that Trump photo. You see unlike you; I openly admit that something is wrong with the policy. I don't Parrot information like you do, to me if it's wrong for one it's wrong for both. You should try that sometime, it is a good feeling to honestly speak your mind, try it you may like it!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

"She"? I posted a link to 15 celebrities, not one. 

That said, I'm glad you want to prosecute all of them. You're one of the few who do. At least you're consistent. 

"unlike you" :lol: You jumping on the bandwagon too, Mr "Drunk the Kool-Aid, Bend-the-knee, Kiss-the-ring" :lol: 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, WVK said:

Trump does this intentionally because it drives the haters crazy and to react irrationally . Genius!

WTF is wrong with you???????

• Haha 1

She should have been arrested and prosecuted for that Trump photo. You see unlike you; I openly admit that something is wrong with the policy. I don't Parrot information like you do, to me if it's wrong for one it's wrong for both. You should try that sometime, it is a good feeling to honestly speak your mind, try it you may like it!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Nah, that's too heavy-handed.  The intent is what is important, and if it is clear there is no intent, then it should not be prosecuted as a crime.  We cannot be jailing people just because they speak badly of our leaders.  If someone does something as class-less as what Griffin or Trump did, their fans will decide whether their devotion is worth the price or not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Trump was well liked by politicians and celebrities before he got into politics. He was even in some cameos in movies.

But once he got into politics. The slandering began. This goes to show how the corporate media has an influence on

people's minds. It also proves that a lot of people don't think for themselves and accept the media as the gospel truth.

You are so clueless.

How many times have many posters told you and linked to you had a development and real estate rip offs over the last few decades? 

It's pathetic how selective Maga minds are. Cherry picking is all you can do because you have nothing else to work with.

You probably didn't know he existed until he went to reality tv. The real world already hated him by then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Nah, that's too heavy-handed.  The intent is what is important, and if it is clear there is no intent, then it should not be prosecuted as a crime.  We cannot be jailing people just because they speak badly of our leaders.  If someone does something as class-less as what Griffin or Trump did, their fans will decide whether their devotion is worth the price or not.

Good post, I enjoyed reading it and your comments ring very true!!!!!!!

Thanks my friend!!!!!!!!!:tu:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You are so clueless.

How many times have many posters told you and linked to you had a development and real estate rip offs over the last few decades? 

It's pathetic how selective Maga minds are. Cherry picking is all you can do because you have nothing else to work with.

I would use the words Parroting, because that is what these people do. I read something on social truth, or one of the other Rightwing sites and they bring it back here and Parrot it!!:lol:

You probably didn't know he existed until he went to reality tv. The real world already hated him by then. 

I totally agree most of these individuals had no idea he existed until they saw it on 4-Chan and other sites.

Check out this thread, the loony tunes are attacking me in force!!!!!!!!!:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

I guess Kathy Griffin did no wrong. :wacko:

TrumpHead.jpg

Her career was ended, she was fired. 

So the same applying to Trump seems fair yes? 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Obama, Bush, and Clinton hung out together at the Presidents Cup - The ...

Image result for pictures of bush with clinton

All of our Presidents have always been on good terms. Not one of these men went after the Senate as they tallied the electoral votes. Not one of them left the White House and refused to attend the incoming President's inauguration. Only one sowed discord and selfishness. No class whatsoever! Reagan carried 49 states in his re-election. He wasn't here in this picture because he was deceased but Nancy always went with the first ladies until her own death. Sorry to burst the bubble but the fact is the people who voted for them aren't going to vote for Trump. I will give it to Melania though. She showed up with all the other former first ladies for Rosalyn Carter's memorial service.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Obama, Bush, and Clinton hung out together at the Presidents Cup - The ...

Image result for pictures of bush with clinton

All of our Presidents have always been on good terms. Not one of these men went after the Senate as they tallied the electoral votes. Not one of them left the White House and refused to attend the incoming President's inauguration. Only one sowed discord and selfishness. Reagan carried 49 states in his re-election. Sorry to burst the bubble but the fact is the people who voted for them aren't going to vote for Trump. I will give it to Melania though. She showed up with all the other former first ladies for Rosalyn Carter's memorial service.

Melania has class that her Huband can't hold a candle to, if he was smart, he would have her present for all his campaign stops and rallies. But, his ego and malignant narcissism will never allow anyone to out shine, even his wife!!:yes:

I don't know how she puts up with him, it must be very difficult!!:yes:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Melania has class that her Huband can't hold a candle to, if he was smart, he would have her present for all his campaign stops and rallies. But, his ego and malignant narcissism will never allow anyone to out shine, even his wife!!:yes:

I'm not sure how much time she actually spends with him. I know she's redone her prenup three times since he became president to protect her and Baron's interests. I'm surprised he let her go at all. She is in this picture but he isn't. This had to have been taken during his presidency because Bush Sr died in 2018

All living first ladies to pay tribute to Rosalynn Carter in Atlanta

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Hollywood wouldn't have him appear in any movies now since they went Woke and he went GOP.

Knock him all you want. But he's laughing at you while walking to the bank with over $6 billion. :w00t:

Yeah, about that. Trumps 6 billion propaganda site dropped 25% today. According to economists, this is just the start of the free fall to the bottom.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yeah, about that. Trumps 6 billion propaganda site dropped 25% today. According to economists, this is just the start of the free fall to the bottom.

Sell. Now.

Donald Trump’s Net Worth Sinks $1 Billion As Truth Social-Linked Stock Tanks (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm not sure how much time she actually spends with him. I know she's redone her prenup three times since he became president to protect her and Baron's interests. I'm surprised he let her go at all. She is in this picture but he isn't.

All living first ladies to pay tribute to Rosalynn Carter in Atlanta

I don't think they spend much time together, hell they even sleep in different beds and they continue to during his entire Presidency. If he really is forced to wear a diaper, I can understand why she would sleep in a different bed!!  That is a great picture, I have never seen it before today, thanks for sharing Susie!!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

They all better sell now, before it's too late. I bet our foreign members that support Trump also own shares, I just don't understand what or how he appeals them, I suppose they drunk the Kool-laid, and Kissed Trumps right!!!!!!:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

They all better sell now, before it's too late. I bet our foreign members that support Trump also own shares, I just don't understand what or how he appeals them, I suppose they drunk the Kool-laid, and Kissed Trumps right!!!!!!:lol:

People think he's God. More like Loki. A god of chaos.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I think what's happening is people are being advised by their stock investors to steer clear of truth social. Anyone with half a brain knows that anything Trump touches is doomed. Just ask the hundreds of lawyers he's stiffed, or the cities he's stiffed during his rallies, and the polititions he's used, then cast aside. What's pathetic is how they keep crawling back for more.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

People think he's God. More like Loki. A god of chaos.

I think he is one of the false prophets the bible talks about. In the Book of Revelation they speak of individuals who will proclaim themselves as Chosen. To date Trump is the only one I have ever heard of doing this, have you ever heard of another?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think he is one of the false prophets the bible talks about. In the Book of Revelation they speak of individuals who will proclaim themselves as Chosen. To date Trump is the only one I have ever heard of doing this, have you ever heard of another?

Nope. I think he thinks he is or at least he's good at convincing some people that he is. All those presidents and I never totally agreed with any of them much less do something stupid for them. They never asked me to and I certainly never compared them to Jesus. They didn't try to sell me stuff, literally. They didn't ask me for money to pay their bills and I didn't offer. Trump has gone through more staff in his first term than all those men put together and I expect nothing different if he is elected again. If not, we already know what's gonna happen there too. I'm just glad I don't Twitter or X or whatever. Neither do I Instagram or Tic Tok or none of that crap. Talk about crazy influences. A lot of people are realizing just what a bunch of nonsense they are.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Apocalyptic Picture Trump Paints For Evangelicals Shows Where Campaign Is Headed (msn.com)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

She seems clever.

She was social distancing from Donald before Covid hit. What insight...... :whistle:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

With respect to political posts nothing has changed, except the number of Trump supporters has become smaller than when you were last here!:yes:

I see that, it's not really a shocker I don't blame the BOM hold outs to be rather embarrassed and not want to admit they still worship at the Cheddar altar.

I'm a bit surprised there isn't ( unless I missed it) thread devoted to just how bigly Mr badhair mcspraytan will lose in 2024 pretty much all his 2020 games are off the table and if he manages to trigger manipulate some of his more meshuga bent knees to action for him to try to muck up the election all it will do is keep Joey in office until the furor of ridiculousness fades away and goat boy and desk selfie dude will get new partners for the club fed BOM failed epic yet again homecoming dance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Nope. I think he thinks he is or at least he's good at convincing some people that he is. All those presidents and I never totally agreed with any of them much less do something stupid for them. They never asked me to and I certainly never compared them to Jesus.

I agree they asked anyone to knowledge to compare them to Jesus, neither Trump he just out of the Blue Proclaimed that he was the Chosen One.

They didn't try to sell me stuff, literally. They didn't ask me for money to pay their bills and I didn't offer. Trump has gone through more staff in his first term than all those men put together and I expect nothing different if he is elected again.

I totally agree with you Susie in everything you said above!!

If not, we already know what's gonna happen there too. I'm just glad I don't Twitter or X or whatever. Neither do I Instagram or Tic Tok or none of that crap. Talk about crazy influences. A lot of people are realizing just what a bunch of nonsense they are.

Yes, that is true they are a crazy influence, but I am signed up for Twitter - X. Because I find a lot of useful information and video's there but I spend little time there other than that!!

Peace Susie

• Like 1

She seems clever.

She was social distancing from Donald before Covid hit. What insight...... :whistle:

Yea she was social distancing from Dony, I suspect it's the fact that he wears diapers and smells pretty bad!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I see that, it's not really a shocker I don't blame the BOM hold outs to be rather embarrassed and not want to admit they still worship at the Cheddar altar.

Yea me either, the ones left are fanatical and they live, breath and eat Donald Trump!!!!:D

I'm a bit surprised there isn't ( unless I missed it) thread devoted to just how bigly Mr badhair mcspraytan will lose in 2024 pretty much all his 2020 games are off the table and if he manages to trigger manipulate some of his more meshuga bent knees to action for him to try to muck up the election all it will do is keep Joey in office until the furor of ridiculousness fades away and goat boy and desk selfie dude will get new partners for the club fed BOM failed epic yet again homecoming dance.

No there is no thread devoted directly to him, he doesn't deserve it at all. Each day, is crazier than the last, when I check the news in the morning I never know what to expect. But, the Magalites are always prepared to attempt to derail a thread or try to walk it back. They never run out of energy, their always ready to jump. Each month it gets crazier and crazier and by the time November rolls around things are going to get out of hand across the United States. Frankly I glad that I am not living there now because the last thing I want is to get caught up in the violence'

Peace Bats!!:tu: