Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

“Threatening the president is a crime”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post may violate bail

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

That's odd. You can make an effigy of anyone to use as target practice all day long. Anyway, it doesn't make any difference since Trump didn't do it. I did notice it didn't say anything about the internet.

Prove that claim with an accredited source otherwise it's just your biased opinion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What if he’s standing up?

Believe it or not, straight to jail.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Okay, buddy, enjoy yourself.

You too, matey :wub:

40 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What if he’s standing up?

Good question, these days I think he needs a kick stand to stand up!!!!!!!!!😂

43 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Aw geez are you all askew and got things all upside down backwards, of course I care that school kids are using AI for nerferious purposes and like I said in that thread glad I don't have to sort it out which means the principal  or ? Had to punish the ones who are doing it.

However, thats an all together different thread different subject, try to stay on path here, if BOM didn't share that horrible picture threatening the POTUS forgive me for saying he did share it and as soon as you show me proof it wasn't shared on the big D s webpage I will retract my remark as a mistake on my part.

And we all know you don't care if harm come to the sitting POTUS thanks for confirming that.

It was shared from trumps Truth Social website, and that was the  first place it was ever shared online! So, somehow the entire Conspiracy started on Truth Social, not very surprising is it!!!:no:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It was shared from trumps Truth Social website, and that was the  first place it was ever shared online! So, somehow the entire Conspiracy started on Truth Social, not very surprising is it!!!:no:

So yet again lady for tRump was very very wrong.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So yet again lady for tRump was very very wrong.

Yes, she was wrong, but that is not surprising is it.😁!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Okay.
I promise never to vote a celebrity into government office absent of relevant qualifications.

Yes.  More to the point, they made it their primary strategy.

You...are calling Davy Crockett...a celebrity.

In your head, you lump Kardashian's, Trump, Davy Crockett all together.

The sheer disconnect you need to refer to Davy Crockett as a celebrity is mind-numbing.  He was famous because of his leadership, because of his accomplishments for the country, and you lump that in with Trump, famous for losing more money than any other person in the history of mankind?  He literally fought for and alongside native American against the U.S. government both as a frontiersman and as a legislature, and you use him as an example of an elected celebrity candidate, in a discussion featuring a 4 time draft-dodger (while in military school) who sells NFT's and golden basketball shoes.

Putting aside that bit of ridiculousness, that's how far back you had to go to find an example?  Seriously?  What the eff is up with Republicans, that they have to look up laws from before their state was a state, that they have to continuously bring out Lincoln to defend themselves, that their idea of a celebrity is a frontiersman?  Republicans peaked while in America's high school days.

Davy freaking Crockett.  Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump, Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier.  What a waste of a legend in an argument.

Davey Crockett was a HUGE celebrity dude.
Full disclosure - The only celebrity I ever voted for was Reagan (2nd term only), and he'd been in politics for decades before I did.

Trump wasn't in show biz anyway.
Showbiz came to Trump.

But, Crockett wasn't in showbiz either.
I wouldn't compare any of them to the Kardashians though.
At least Crockett and the others were actually famous FOR something (other than huge butts.)

My real point was you're attempt to paint ONE PARTY with starting the trend.
Everybody sucks, not just one side or the other.

Harte

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Why double standards 

You're full of it 

I suggested we deployed exactly the same standard pages ago 

Griffin was shamed, sacked and career destroyed. Why not exactly the same for Trump? Let's treat him just like Griffin. 

We know why. Because you are using a double standard. 

One reason is that in the first case Griffin was the creator of the tableau. In the second, some dude had a wrap on the tailgate of his pickup and Trump shared a picture of it.
Perhaps you would recommend prosecution for everyone that shared that pic of Griffin's creation?

Harte

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harte said:

My real point was you're attempt to paint ONE PARTY with starting the trend.

Okay, in all fairness, I can see how it could be interpreted that way.  I apologize for not being more specific.

To be clear, since the 80's, it is my belief that the Republican party, as whole, switched strategies and began focusing on gathering power by appealing to the lowest common denominator.  Not just as a temporary boost for votes, not just as the usual political pandering, but as a logical extension of the few elites in actual control eliminating any threats to their reign.  They no longer made attempts to actually challenge and pass bills into law, and instead chose to focus on maintaining their personal, political status quo.  In other words, they stopped maintaining the country, and just decided to sit back in their chairs and coast.

And yes, the use of "entertainment" celebrities was a crucial part of this strategy.

Everybody sucks, not just one side or the other.

That, I think, is the one things we have both unconditionally agreed on for all these many years.

• Like 1

The major Republican candidate for the California Senate seat vacated by the ghost of Dianne Feinstein was a baseball player.