Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metallic UFO captured on camera by airline passenger over New York City

Posted (edited)

Interesting. Would be nice to have additional information. Like flight number, date and time of flight etc.

At first glance though, it looks rather small.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It looks like it's going fast because it's coming from the direction of travel of the aeroplane. It's probably stationary or moving very slowly. If it had 'zipped past' in the other direction then that would've been more interesting.
  • Like 4

I'd love to see a video from people who present this as a fast moving object explain how trees can run at considerable speed every time you drive down the highway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not all shiny things are metal. It could be a plastic bag or a deflated balloon.

And I have to complain again that back in my day UFOs had portholes, landing gear, and an antenna on top. They weren't shapeless blobs like this.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

One thing I have noticed over the years about vids of UFO's, the vids shot out an aircraft window have a high rate of being "fake as-a-three-dollar-bill" 

As far as this particular one is concerned, I have my doubts about a craft that is supposedly flying head on into air traffic in a designated air highway. 

I'm going to say, probably fake.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Not all shiny things are metal. It could be a plastic bag or a deflated balloon.

And I have to complain again that back in my day UFOs had portholes, landing gear, and an antenna on top. They weren't shapeless blobs like this.

Ah the balloon explanation lol.

Only the cartoon caricatures have antenna, actually v rare for witnesses to mention an antenna. Usually there's talk of seamless and smooth exteriors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Alpha_Q said:

I'd love to see a video from people who present this as a fast moving object explain how trees can run at considerable speed every time you drive down the highway.

Arizona Feb 2018, one of many UFOs overtaking planes at considerable speed. Would be debunked here as drones, missiles, military...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Only the cartoon caricatures have antenna, actually v rare for witnesses to mention an antenna. Usually there's talk of seamless and smooth exteriors.

You are rather incorrect let's stick to say last 100years ufo descriptions reflect the era in the 50s for example people described them matching UFOs in movies a comic of the era ( cue in that loon betty hill ) hence why astro remarked as he did,

Edit to add,

Get past the sites name this cat complied lots of great cases go read descriptions and get back to us,

crazy descriptions

Edited by the13bats
added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are rather incorrect let's stick to say last 100years ufo descriptions reflect the era in the 50s for example people described them matching UFOs in movies a comic of the era ( cue in that loon betty hill ) hence why astro remarked as he did,

Edit to add,

Get past the sites name this cat complied lots of great cases go read descriptions and get back to us,

crazy descriptions

50's? This isn't a new phenomena. Let's not stick to the last 100 years. It goes.back way before then. Anyway, no antenna in 'looked like, close but no antenna.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, OpenMindedSceptic said:

50's? This isn't a new phenomena. Let's not stick to the last 100 years. It goes.back way before then. Anyway, no antenna in 'looked like, close but no antenna.

You didn't have time to go look at stories in the link I posted and I said last 100 years to simplify but okay people always described things they claimed to have seen in means of their times go read Ezekiels description lol

And yes, countless descriptions do have antennas on both craft and the occupants you aren't really very savvy on this stuff study more.

• Like 2

Jaques Vallé and others showed us how the UFO/UAP phenomena goes back centuries. Flying cities, then flying ships and chariots then crazy dirigibles etc etc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Edit to add,

crazy descriptions

I picked 3 articles randomly, not one mentioned antenna..whilst it's a cool site name, WE WANT ANTENNA... c'mon chant it with me... WE WANT ANTENNA...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

You didn't have time to go look at stories in the link I posted and I said last 100 years to simplify but okay people always described things they claimed to have seen in means of their times go read Ezekiels description lol

And yes, countless descriptions do have antennas on both craft and the occupants you aren't really very savvy on this stuff study more.

The Ezekiel story doesn't mention antenna either! 

Exekiel's experience is widely believed to be a meeting with the fallen angels. Possibly UFO based. It had a deeper significance around our origins as a species.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Arizona Feb 2018, one of many UFOs overtaking planes at considerable speed. Would be debunked here as drones, missiles, military...

Is there video of this?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I picked 3 articles randomly, not one mentioned antenna..whilst it's a cool site name, WE WANT ANTENNA... c'mon chant it with me... WE WANT ANTENNA...

You cherry picked ones to suit your agenda, well done!

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Exekiel's experience is widely believed to be a meeting with the fallen angels. Possibly UFO based. It had a deeper significance around our origins as a species.

Oh dear now UFOs are actually fallen angels, oh brother.

Whichever pronoun you use please relax I get it you are frustrated and embarrassed but ranting and raving at me over it won't help.

Keep vigilant I'm sure you can find your antennas.

little-green-man-alien-illustration-id16

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You cherry picked ones to suit your agenda, well done!

Oh dear now UFOs are actually fallen angels, oh brother.

Whichever pronoun you use please relax I get it you are frustrated and embarrassed but ranting and raving at me over it won't help.

Keep vigilant I'm sure you can find your antennas.

little-green-man-alien-illustration-id16

Your logic has failed you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

Is there video of this?

I'll ask the 3 witnrss pilots and the air traffic controller who had multiple calls of an object at 34000 feet if they had their iphones. What do you mean video???? Like that has anything to do with this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I've hiked for decades in remote places in the Pacific Northwest and I have found Mylar balloons and plastic bags everywhere, often high up in trees. I haven't found any spaceships yet.

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I see, so the photographs of UFOs that look like spaceships are fake and the photographs of UFOs that are featureless like this one are real spaceships.

Got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I guess you have data on that too?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The McMinnville (or Trent) UFO in 1950 had an antenna on top. It also had a nice curved shape showing that it was created by intelligent beings. This looks much more like a spaceship from another planet unlike that flying garbage bag.

mcminvilleufo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'll ask the 3 witnrss pilots and the air traffic controller who had multiple calls of an object at 34000 feet if they had their iphones. What do you mean video???? Like that has anything to do with this. 

So just another story then.

Shocker.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's not a story about ET.  It doesn't even sound like your usual UFO story; ie, vague and without purpose.

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Your logic has failed you.

You mean my logic that you are oddly obsessed over finding UFOs aliens with antennas?
Okay.

36 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

iPhone not android?

I had no clue you were talking to these people I like others here have lots of questions for them can you relay those to them for us?