Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSNBC does damage control for Biden on Trans Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday.

Hawken

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

To be fair to Biden. He probably didn't know about the celebration considering his mental condition.

A staff member threw a document on his desk, and he just signed it. Just like when Biden first stepped

into office and a lot of exec orders he signed to reverse Trump's policies.

i think Biden knew exactly what he was doing.  He needs the votes.  

3 hours ago, Setton said:

The only people having a hissy fit at multiple things happening on the same date are the Christians here.

Only some.  The church I went to on Sunday celebrates grace, forgiveness, and love.   The Rev saluted trans people and LBGTQ and said they would be welcome if the come.

There is a division these days in Christianity between the traditional  everyman's Jesus of inclusion and love for the common man   and Private Jet Jesus who love preachers with two jets even more than those with only one jet .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The "tolerant left", ladies and gentlemen. 

I'm not left, genius. I'm just not a trump shill. 

Also, i've never once claimed to be tolerant. 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

tolerant-left-1.jpg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Easter is a religious celebration held sacred by millions of Americans and has been celebrated every year since the founding of the nation. Trans Day of Visibility is a celebration recognised by a tiny portion of the population, and celebrated since 2009. One of these deserves a lot of attention, the other deserves only little. That the pResident tried to elevate the latter and diminish the former should be called out, imo. 

When did Darth Brandon, noted longtime Catholic, seek to diminish Easter?

If the ultimate sacrifice at Calvary is diminished by a transgender day of visibility that happens to fall on the same day this year, then it's a pretty sad look for the Almighty.

His followers, though, seem to be the most fragile of his creations.

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

-Joe Biden

The people paying the most attention to the day of visibility are you and the rest complaining about it. Anything to be victims. Complain as much as you want, though, it's at least a good sign that y'all are stuck on trivialities.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

An intelligent president wouldn't have mentioned that fact as he most definitely alienated Christian voters regardless of the two observance days falling on the same date. I wonder how many voters he lost with his stupidity? MEGA imbecile. 

Maybe he isn't worried about being re-elected? 

In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace

An intelligent president puts forward today's world as opposed to some fantasy world. Being realistic is a good trait.

Trumps selling a bible. Making money out of faith. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST_09mDSnd9SV-aauFQQJ

Sad day when an atheist has to remind you about the bible. 

• Like 3

I expect you usual suspects to be up in arms next year when easter falls on 4/20

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

Spoken in a thread about said tolerance , when two days that were separate originally happen to fall on the same day and Biden makes references to them. I mean there's some irony in your statement and the thread itself. Meaning , the right is not being so tolerant of Biden mentioning  them.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

i think Biden knew exactly what he was doing.  He needs the votes.  

Not according to MSNBC doing damage control. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

No damage control needed .

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lol

Here you are thinking other people have been duped and it's only you who actually has been. 

Maybe you rely on single sources too much. You always come of second best, even though you keep trying......

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

tolerant-left-1.jpg

Godwin's Law time, thanks for the chat :tu: 

Godwin originally developed the idea in 1990 as “a natural law of Usenet," expressed in the following statement: “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1." (A probability of 1 is a certainty.) A corollary to Godwin's law states that once Hitler is mentioned, that discussion is ended. The implication is that the level of discourse has devolved to the degree that further communication is pointless. According to Usenet tradition, whoever mentioned Hitler is deemed to have lost the argument.

Source for further reading. 

Maybe Copilot is left leaning.:)

President Biden officially recognized March 31, 2024, as the Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV). This annual observance celebrates the transgender community and raises awareness about their experiences and achievements. It is important to note that President Biden has issued similar proclamations for TDOV on the same date, March 31, every year since 202112.

In 2024, the date for TDOV coincided with Easter Sunday, which is a moveable holiday based on the spring equinox. Some media outlets and commentators claimed that President Biden committed “blasphemy” by recognizing TDOV on Easter Sunday. However, this overlap was entirely coincidental, as TDOV has been observed annually on March 31 since at least 20101.

President Biden, who is a devout Catholic, also issued a statement on Easter Sunday, emphasizing the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection1. The convergence of Easter and TDOV in 2024 was not a deliberate effort to prioritize one over the other; it was a natural alignment of dates1.

Biden’s official White House proclamation for TDOV reaffirmed support for transgender Americans, emphasizing that they are loved, heard, understood, and belong1. The recognition of TDOV on Easter Sunday was not intended as an affront to religious observances but rather as an affirmation of inclusivity and acceptance.

Learn more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

You don't believe them do you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

What does that even mean?  Only by comparison maybe.

• Like 1

And so Trump who is looking for votes and Christian support  , all of a sudden calls himself a non denominational Christian and starts selling bibles? Amazing , now he's a chameleon too!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't believe them do you?

It did show a document that Biden signed that he declares Trans Day a celebration on Easter. But given Biden's mental health.

I wonder if he just signs documents without reading them first. His staff members just drop it on his desk, and he signs it.

Biden is just a figurehead while his staffers call the shots behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

It did show a document that Biden signed that he declares Trans Day a celebration on Easter. But given Biden's mental health.

I wonder if he just signs documents without reading them first. His staff members just drop it on his desk, and he signs it.

Biden is just a figurehead while his staffers call the shots behind the scenes.

LoL 

Here you are calling Biden dumb, but you can't work out that Easter is on a different date each year, and happens to coincide this year. 

Priceless. :lol:

main-qimg-a30e83f219a93aa99ae6916bcec425

15 hours ago, Hawken said:

Share indeed, but why do some groups get a whole month while others just get 1 day? Example, Pride Month, the whole month of June.

What group doesn't get a whole month that should?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

What group doesn't get a whole month that should?

French Huguenots

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I expect you usual suspects to be up in arms next year when easter falls on 4/20

Holy s***,I thought you may have been joking 😆 

Think Easter may be in need of a fixed date...

2024 Trans visibility day...

2025 International weed day/Hitler's birthday...Damn! 😆

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Touche.

French Huguenot is in the blood, waiting for my reparations …..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

Holy s***,I thought you may have been joking 😆 

Think Easter may be in need of a fixed date...

2024 Trans visibility day...

2025 International weed day/Hitler's birthday...Damn! 😆

Does this mean if Trump wins the election, Democrats can throw a hissy fit next year when he declares Hitler's birthday on Easter?

Can you imagine the headlines?

😆

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i think this thread may be a good place for Oysters.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/2/2024 at 1:14 PM, Robotic Jew said:

It wasn't DECLARED on Easter Sunday. It's a day that has been on March 31st for a while. It just HAPPENED to fall on Easter which moves around the calendar. Just another example of Christians wanting to play victim and clutch pearls.

Its been around for 15 years apparently. Long before the political winds required biden to feign support and the year easter falls on that day is the year he decided to make an official proclamation about this. It was calculated by his handlers and moronically endorsed by him. A poor political stunt done with spite and bad taste.

18 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Nope, we'll just be eating and laughing a bit more than usual.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1