Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RFK Jr. tells CNN that Biden is a threat to democracy, not Trump.

Hawken

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

RFK is gigantic moron. His own family doesn't support him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Ahh, YouTube junky scouring YouTube to find what you want to hear. 

And presents a bonafide idiot.

You really are your own worst enemy, do you realise that? You actually searched out some stupid to present? 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

I have it on very good authority that this guy wears his used underwear on his head!:w00t: Because he believes the government has implanted a chip in his brain and that his underwear with skid marks can block the signals!!!!!!!!:devil:

• Haha 3

On the bright side, anyone with a brain that works knows what a ridiculous candidate RFK actually is, and would see this as a huge red flag. It's good press for Biden to have a total nutcase recommend against him. People who have enough brain function to tie shoelaces should naturally run in the other direction of RFK. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Strange how 2 former democrats, 1 switch to GOP and the other to Independent are now speaking out against democrats :yes:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Strange how 2 former democrats, 1 switch to GOP and the other to Independent are now speaking out against democrats :yes:

RFK speaks out against everything. That's what nut jobs do. They think they entire world is out to get them. 

Democrats need to be tarred and feathered for letting him think he's real people in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Are you a former Democrat? 

Because I have never been a member of the Democrat Party.:unsure: I was born a Republican and since 1959 when I was born, I have only voted on the Republican ticket!! However, since 2016 I have not voted and if Biden and Trump run against each other I will not vote again!!!!!!!🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Because I have never been a member of the Democrat Party.:unsure: I was born a Republican and since 1959 when I was born, I have only voted on the Republican ticket!! However, since 2016 I have not voted and if Biden and Trump run against each other I will not vote again!!!!!!!🤪

what did you think about Ron Paul?

• Like 1

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”

Kurt Vonnegut

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DayoOlabisi said:

what did you think about Ron Paul?

Honestly, I don't much about him at all:yes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You can belong to any party and vote for who you want. When I became old enough to vote, I registered as a Dem out of ignorance not knowing

both party's platforms. I just registered Dem because I was told they are the party for the poor and GOP is for the rich. And I have voted Dem a lot.

But the Dems today seem to be against the poor with Biden whereas with Trump the economy was booming. Even with Obama he would fine people

out of their tax refunds if you didn't get healthcare. Obama Care was cheap, but the deductibles sucked and didn't cover a lot of medical cost.

I always vote for the politician, not the party. If a Dem had great policies, I'd vote for that candidate.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Honestly, I don't much about him at all:yes:

interesting. i would encourage you to familiarize yourself with candidates and political figures who were historically marginalized by their own political parties, as well as some popular independent candidates. my suspicion is that if you reach beyond the republican/democrat established power hierarchy, you might find that some mainstream views that we accept as normal are completely crazy and therefore some alternative ideas that are completely rational and healthy are labeled as insane. ron paul, particularly in his foreign policy views and advocacy during the 90s and 2000s, might serve as a good example. i know it did for a lot of people, myself included. my views used to be more limited and influenced by mainstream proposals. when i became more informed, with a broader perspective, everything changed. i realized some of my opinions were not really my own and that i held some allegiance to truths that were not true at all. some ideas that were crazy to me previously became real solutions to real problems. my greatest challenge now is people who remain like i once was, sort of outsourcing a degree of intellectual honesty to dishonest actors unwittingly.

• Like 3

Presidential candidates typically speak against whoever they think is currently in the lead in the election.  RFK spreaking against Biden would not be unusual.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Presidential candidates typically speak against whoever they think is currently in the lead in the election.  RFK spreaking against Biden would not be unusual.

i would be more precise and say that they speak against the candidate whose votes they think they can better steal. whether it's accurate or not (i tend to think it is), the RFK campaign views likely Biden voters as less committed at this point than likely Trump voters. there's also the fact that RFK was a lifelong democrat and has a democrat VP candidate. he began his campaign contesting for the party nom. he never wanted to run as an independent but party shenanigans made it impossible for him to compete. there's also the conspiracy that RFK wants to help Trump (at least as a second order effect). i wouldn't even be terribly shocked if RFK ended up as AG if Trump wins. which would really illustrate the political realignment between the establishment/anti-establishment.

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Not so strange is it really?  Democrats are not saints. I avoid unnecessary contact with Hillary and her arrogance.  I turn my back on anyone who tells me they deserve my vote.  

There have been more than a lot of Republicans who have turned their back on Trump.  Nikki got 100k+ votes in the Florida primary two weeks after she quit.

But if you are talking about notable people, most of Trump's former cabinet members and a majority of his staff have  tried to tell us that if you see him up close you know he is unfit to lead.

I read your posts.  I know that we, including myself, can be snarky, judgmental, and dismissive on both sides.  

In reality, we are faced with two candidates past their prime by a couple of decades, and a distant third who is definitely not mainstream. 

I try to separate policies from figureheads.  What are Democrats selling?  What is MAGA selling?  Besides being anti-vax, what is the point of Kennedy?  How many people does Nikki draw simply because she is not crazy?

I guess if something age related happened to Trump or Biden in the next 6 months, Nikki would surge past Kennedy easily.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Not so strange is it really?  Democrats are not saints. I avoid unnecessary contact with Hillary and her arrogance.  I turn my back on anyone who tells me they deserve my vote.  

There have been more than a lot of Republicans who have turned their back on Trump.  Nikki got 100k+ votes in the Florida primary two weeks after she quit.

But if you are talking about notable people, most of Trump's former cabinet members and a majority of his staff have  tried to tell us that if you see him up close you know he is unfit to lead.

I read your posts.  I know that we, including myself, can be snarky, judgmental, and dismissive on both sides.  

In reality, we are faced with two candidates past their prime by a couple of decades, and a distant third who is definitely not mainstream. 

I try to separate policies from figureheads.  What are Democrats selling?  What is MAGA selling?  Besides being anti-vax, what is the point of Kennedy?  How many people does Nikki draw simply because she is not crazy?

I guess if something age related happened to Trump or Biden in the next 6 months, Nikki would surge past Kennedy easily.

Nikki also got roughly 1/3 of the votes in the most recent round of primaries, and Biden actually got the most people voting for him in that set of matches.  There were fewer Republicans voting in the primary.

Ya know, I don't hear anyone shrieking that these elections were stolen.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

They will never be invited back to the Democratic party.  You must be in favor of everything they want even if supported by a small minority.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

Nikki also got roughly 1/3 of the votes in the most recent round of primaries, and Biden actually got the most people voting for him in that set of matches.  There were fewer Republicans voting in the primary.

Ya know, I don't hear anyone shrieking that these elections were stolen.

Many of those votes were democrats that re-registered as republicans to try to keep Trump out. 

Biden doesn’t have anyone running against him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Many of those votes were democrats that re-registered as republicans to try to keep Trump out. 

Biden doesn’t have anyone running against him. 

Not true, according to many reports.  Donald Trump Stung in Primary As Huge Number of Republicans Vote Against Him (msn.com)  Biden, of course, has RFK running against him, as the title of this thread says.  I know that there are indeed protest votes where voters switch parties just to vote against someone.  But not everyone and in many cases (saw this here in Texas) the ballots also include other positions AND policy statements.  In Texas, voters in the Republican Primary had to vote on the essential statements of the party platform.  There were separate ballots (different for each party); not a mixed bag ballot.

(I know this because I'm an election judge)

It's not going to get better for the Republicans as all the fund money will go to supporting The Donald and very little of it goes to raise attention to their specific local and state issues and very little to other Republican candidates.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1