Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P Joe Flaherty

Hankenhunter

Joe Flaherty, comedian known for work on SCTV and Freaks and Geeks, dead at 82

Gonna miss you Joe. Thanks for all the side splitting humor you, and your cast mates provided. You are/will be missed, but always have a place in my heart.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiQWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNiYy5jYS9uZXdzL2VudGVydGFpbm1lbnQvam9lLWZsYWhlcnR5LW9iaXQtMS43MTYxMDMy0gEgaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2JjLmNhL2FtcC8xLjcxNjEwMzI?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Couldn't remember who he was till I saw the pic. That jogged the memory. Seen him on the ABC. 

RIP. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Joe Flaherty, comedian known for work on SCTV and Freaks and Geeks, dead at 82

Gonna miss you Joe. Thanks for all the side splitting humor you, and your cast mates provided. You are/will be missed, but always have a place in my heart.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiQWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNiYy5jYS9uZXdzL2VudGVydGFpbm1lbnQvam9lLWZsYWhlcnR5LW9iaXQtMS43MTYxMDMy0gEgaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2JjLmNhL2FtcC8xLjcxNjEwMzI?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

unnamed.jpg

SCTV was a great show with great talent.  

Here is John Candy, Rick Moranis and Eugene Levy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Myles said:

SCTV was a great show with great talent.  

Here is John Candy, Rick Moranis and Eugene Levy

OMG, This is too funny. 

In this scene these three are pretending to be three teen boys singing , at the time in the early 80's, a Canadian hit song by Chilliwack during a high school telethon. 

Missing at the end of the clip is a woman, acting like a teenager, who says, "Well that's sure to get the phones ringing". 

🤣 

Here's the song sung by Chilliwack. Listen to it than listen again to the SCTV version. Absolutely hilarious.  

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Happy Gilmore automatically comes to mind.