Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prediction/dream thing i had. Death and stuff, tunnel collapse.

George Ford

So on a film set they build a half cave/tunnel. In the film it is supposed to look like a normal tunnel under a huge hill, but for the film set they build a structure to hold up one side of the arch of the tunnel, a car goes through and something goes wrong and whole structure collapses killing the main actor. Thankfully my predictions are all wrong and I hope this one is as well but it seemed vivid and like I was reading in news from the future. Crazy I know. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Metaphorically speaking, you were riding in that car and the tunnel of life will collapse on you, someday. It's called a foreshadowing. Happy journey!

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 11:33 AM, Hammerclaw said:

Metaphorically speaking, you were riding in that car and the tunnel of life will collapse on you, someday. It's called a foreshadowing. Happy journey!

I'm already dead ten times over. No idea why I'm still here. I think these shadow creatures that bother me have something to do with but not sure why. I hate them, I'm sick of them and I need to sleep if they would just leave me alone long enough. 2:42am and no sleep in sight, they make me to nervous to sleep unless I put the lights on, then they go away but I can't sleep with the light on much. I wrap a t-shirt round eyes, got a good thick black one that blocks some light. Yes I know I'm insane, I asked the GP to refer me to a mental health professional, he said it'll be about 9 months until I can see one. 

48 minutes ago, George Ford said:

I'm already dead ten times over. No idea why I'm still here. I think these shadow creatures that bother me have something to do with but not sure why. I hate them, I'm sick of them and I need to sleep if they would just leave me alone long enough. 2:42am and no sleep in sight, they make me to nervous to sleep unless I put the lights on, then they go away but I can't sleep with the light on much. I wrap a t-shirt round eyes, got a good thick black one that blocks some light. Yes I know I'm insane, I asked the GP to refer me to a mental health professional, he said it'll be about 9 months until I can see one. 

You're not insane, you're just delusional. Everyone is to a greater or lesser extent. Otherwise, the stark reality of our true place in existence would truly drive us mad. In a real sense, we evolved to be too smart for our own good, sometimes, thar's all.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Ford said:

Yes I know I'm insane, I asked the GP to refer me to a mental health professional, he said it'll be about 9 months until I can see one. 

define insane? yes you are IMO. There are no grey areas! But what you could do to solve this problem is stop feeling sorry for yourself, grow some balls & do something interesting with your life!

Find something you're interested in & aim all emotions at it. It worked for me

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 3:40 AM, George Ford said:

something goes wrong and whole structure collapses killing the main actor 

In a healthy, complete human mind in my analysis there are four actors; three of which form the subconscious.

So what if the main actor, the conscious one, the I, dies? There are likely three other actors in your mind and they will survive and will likely prosper because of the main actor's death: they will ascend.

What is death anyway from a spiritual point of view? It may be nothing of significance for the main actor in your mind.

Be at peace. What will be will be. Make sure that your three friends, the other three actors that constitute your mind, can take care of themselves and of your body in the event that your part of your mind checks out, if indeed it will.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:40 PM, George Ford said:

So on a film set they build a half cave/tunnel. In the film it is supposed to look like a normal tunnel under a huge hill, but for the film set they build a structure to hold up one side of the arch of the tunnel, a car goes through and something goes wrong and whole structure collapses killing the main actor. Thankfully my predictions are all wrong and I hope this one is as well but it seemed vivid and like I was reading in news from the future. Crazy I know. 

In our awakened state, we see hills as obstacles to get around, get over, or go through.   Hills are hard to climb if they are big ones.  

In your dream, the hill represents an obstacle for your thought process.  In our awakened state, cars get us from point A to point B.  In your dream, the car represents something that gets you from Thought A to Thought B.  Thought A would be where your thinking is, Thought B would be the conclusion of your thought process.  But, you see, that is being blocked by the hill. The solution for that is a tunnel but apparently it isn't constructed very well, what's more, the tunnel seems to be constructed hastily, which might suggest you are searching for a conclusion to your thought  process which bypasses the hard work of actual 'process'.  The conclusion at Thought B is being circumvented by seeking an easy solution and the ensuing crash kills the main actor. The main actor is your Thought Process.

Summary:  Your subconscious mind is communicating with your Conscious mind that there is an obstacle preventing clear thought process.  Efforts at bypassing the obstacle end tragically with the death of the thought process itself. 

Suggestions:  Your subconscious mind through your sleep state is illustrating to your conscious mind that, while you realize there is a problem and are attempting to fix the problem, the problem is only being exacerbated by seeking a quick easy solution.  This dream suggests that the solution for your problem is not a quick/easy fix.  

After looking at your next post...

On 4/5/2024 at 8:43 PM, George Ford said:

You asked the GP for a referral.  He said it would be NINE MONTHS.  You seem to think you need a solution NOW!  This would be an illustration of your dream in real life.  You want to get over the hill but it is taking too long.

You are bothered by shadow creatures.  You fear them.   Once upon a time I had to do work for an elderly lady, she was bitter and hateful and ugly to me.  She criticized everybody and the work they had done before I got there.   So, I decided I would make this woman love me.  I listened intently when she described the work she wanted done.  In the end, she did love me.  And I loved her too, a very dear woman, just tremendously misunderstood by those around her who were in too much of a hurry to listen.

Maybe you fear the shadow creatures because you think they want to do you harm.  Maybe if the shadow creatures loved you...they would sing lullabies and rock you to sleep.  When it's time to go to bed, ask the Shadow Creatures if they would mind singing and rocking you to sleep. 

Fear is the great mind killer.  Shadow creatures are not your problem George...Fear...is your problem.  Find the fear.  You cannot dig a tunnel through that hill.  You must walk the walk.  On the hill you will find your fear...and then...you can walk down the other side...all by yourself...with no fear.  That involves a process...so...while you are waiting for the visit to the Mental Health Professional...seek a solution on your own.  Not an easy one...but a real one. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 3:51 AM, Dejarma said:

define insane? yes you are IMO. There are no grey areas! But what you could do to solve this problem is stop feeling sorry for yourself, grow some balls & do something interesting with your life!

Find something you're interested in & aim all emotions at it. It worked for me

I keep hearing my name shouted in a high pitch shrill voice,  and sometimes a deep heavy rumbling like heavy rocks falling to the ground, I don't get much peace. I see shadows I think are not real and could be mice, but there are no signs of mice.