Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump 2024 pros and cons

the13bats

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I don't know I concern is close relationship with Vladimir Putin. They already suspect that he either sold or traded classified documents. I don't think he should ever be given access to classified documents again. I really believe he will sell the country out, so basically, I think he is traitor.

And come voting day I bet you aren't the only GOP ( non don supporter) career military who sees him in that light.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Personally I think even his most lunitic fringe have shrunk because of things like his instagated fail insurrection and so many countless other ways that his devoted subjects have seen him not offer a shread past occasional lips servce to those who p***ed their lives away to go on unhinged crusades for him.

I think he is the one who could try and end democracy America. I think if he were reelected that the only stop to prevent from a complete takeover is our Military. I don't believe they support him or should I say that not enough of them would support him. Because there certainly are MAGAs in the military, I don't believe they are part of the senior leadership, but they are there. As far as his followers, they are just unhinged as ever before, and they would follow him right off cliff. 

Keep in mind too he never won popular even hilly beat him on that which has gotta sting, he can't cry about many of the frauds he made up to steal the election 2016,

All of that is true Bats.

Now he does have those silly enough to think the POTUS has the power to triple gas prices etc the ones who are clueless to how an economy works and just want blame someone.

At this point I go 51 Joe 49 don , yep very skinny and it will flux for me.

I don't even think about where the split occurs between him and Biden, because I don't believe in polls. All I know for certainly is that I will vote for either of them, so this will be 3 elections in a row that I did not vote!!:yes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And come voting day I bet you aren't the only GOP ( non don supporter) career military who sees him in that light.

I know I am not the only one who feels that way. Trump lost all credibility when he said that Senator McCain was not a war and called him a loser. Then he made comments about disabled soldiers and not allowing them to be in parades, because they embarrassed the country, His Words. Then when in France he would not visit the American Cemetary and called the soldiers losers, I could go on and on but there is no need. But my continued contact with senior military leaders has given me an insight into how the leadership thinks and they look down Trump, no one I know of trusts him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think he is the one who could try and end democracy America. I think if he were reelected that the only stop to prevent from a complete takeover is our Military. I don't believe they support him or should I say that not enough of them would support him. Because there certainly are MAGAs in the military, I don't believe they are part of the senior leadership, but they are there. As far as his followers, they are just unhinged as ever before, and they would follow him right off cliff. 

All of that is true Bats.

I don't even think about where the split occurs between him and Biden, because I don't believe in polls. All I know for certainly is that I will vote for either of them, so this will be 3 elections in a row that I did not vote!!:yes:

2020 was a comedy riot and atrosty but did show me something that a sitting POTUS couldn't steal the reelection from the American people, no matter how evil he is.

Now he has lost 90% of what he had 2020 that said do I consider he will try to pull something when he loses, again?

Sure. It's his go to but after a few more minions of his get locked up it's over.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

2020 was a comedy riot and atrosty but did show me something that a sitting POTUS couldn't steal the reelection from the American people, no matter how evil he is.

Now he has lost 90% of what he had 2020 that said do I consider he will try to pull something when he loses, again?

Sure. It's his go to but after a few more minions of his get locked up it's over.

He is already making statements that if he loses in November, it is because the election was stolen. He is already making certain that there will violence if he loses, but that's a good thing because the government is also already making plans for the violence that will come. Now, I don't know any of this for fact, but I would not be surprised to see National Guard soldiers in the streets of big cities and possibly at polling centers. 

JIMHO

• Like 2

Anybody ever read his Wiki? Holy moly!

• Like 1

Another issue with polls, is that every election cycle, if they turned out wrong, supposedly they "fix" their weighting system. And then tell us next time that NOW they will be accurate. And than repeat over and over. Fix... Reassure... Fail... Fix... Reassure... Fail...

But this year... This year they nailed it. Or maybe not... :whistle:

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Another issue with polls, is that every election cycle, if they turned out wrong, supposedly they "fix" their weighting system. And then tell us next time that NOW they will be accurate. And than repeat over and over. Fix... Reassure... Fail... Fix... Reassure... Fail...

But this year... This year they nailed it. Or maybe not... :whistle:

You quoted a change of about three per cent.  Did you happen to see what the margin of error was?

25 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You quoted a change of about three per cent.  Did you happen to see what the margin of error was?

On which post?

If you mean woman's increased support of Trump, that was an amalgomated number from numerous polls, all showing generally the same increase. But, yes, I'd assume around a 3% margin of error to be appropriate. Which is why I added the word "arguably".

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 1:25 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I totally agree with you Bats, no matter what if Trump loses it will the same old song, the election was stolen.

Same old song is right.
Especially when you consider this was the claim made about George W when he won and about Trump when he won.
It's become the thing to do for losers.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Harte said:

Same old song is right.
Especially when you consider this was the claim made about George W when he won and about Trump when he won.
It's become the thing to do for losers.

Harte

You right that is what losers do, and that is also why they are losers!!:tu:

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You right that is what losers do, and that is also why they are losers!!:tu:

questionelection.jpg.4efebbe6759729b70f21d9ce57df7ab6.jpg

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Harte said:

Harte

Ok

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 7:56 AM, Harte said:

Harte

He did more than just question the election. He tried to steal it.

Edited by Razman
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The biggest Pro to Trump would be he drives the loopy long winded virtue signalers batshlit crazy which is well worth the price of admission whereas his biggest Con would be that he will never be President for life.  All good things unfortunately come to an end. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

There are both pro's and con's for me.  I have never liked him since he ruined the USFL.  However a pro is that he will be watched like a hawk and most media outlets will tell everything and not ignore stuff because of the presidents political views.  I also like that both Democrats and Republicans do not like him.  

• Like 1

Another pro is that he is not Biden.  while both lie like crazy, it is Biden who goes along with absolutely everything the Democrats say.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Razman said:

He did more than just question the election. He tried to steal it.

He tried to steal it BACK.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/12/2024 at 10:59 AM, Harte said:

He tried to steal it BACK.

Harte

Joe won fair and square no one wanted four more of donnys bumbling life costing total incompetence.

BOM s own legal team the very best grifted money could proved there were no frauds against BOM and let's not forget that failed insurrection BOM exhorted his minions into.

On 4/4/2024 at 5:34 AM, the13bats said:

The truth is in 2016 I got most of my political info right here on this forum same in 2020, so here we are another election year,  boy time flies.

We have a thread outlining Biden so here's one for trump,

Pros and cons of him being the next potus and please keep it to facts not opinions

Thanx all.

Annoying to the left, entertaining to the right.

Lots of rioting, looting, and some deaths.

The economy will boom, shares will skyrocket, and the US version of an ISA will make lots of money.

Inflation will collapse after he forces Ukraine to peace out so that Russian sanctions can be lifted.

He`ll clip the wings of the Chinese economy to maintain the US as the worlds leading nation.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread, Trying to find pros for dolt45 winning 2024 died off, not a shock he's not a pro at all,

So anyone wanna predict the 2024 outcome?

I think Biden will get it not because people want coma Joe but because of how badly they don't want dolt45

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

This thread, Trying to find pros for dolt45 winning 2024 died off, not a shock he's not a pro at all,

So anyone wanna predict the 2024 outcome?

I think Biden will get it not because people want coma Joe but because of how badly they don't want dolt45

Pros depend on who is asking.. For Russia and China, Trump would be a godsend of a pro.

I will predict that the winner will be someone we would not have if there was a better choice.  I suppose that is pretty weaselly isn't it?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Pros depend on who is asking.. For Russia and China, Trump would be a godsend of a pro.

I will predict that the winner will be someone we would not have if there was a better choice.  I suppose that is pretty weaselly isn't it?

We deserve a better option, China Russian kiss butt puppets aren't it and neither is ripvanjoey

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

And yet Putin waited until AFTER Trump was out of the White House before he invaded Ukraine. 

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

That's probably the truest thing anyone's said on this forum. I can certainly agree with you on this :tu: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

And yet Putin waited until AFTER Trump was out of the White House before he invaded Ukraine. 

You write that as if there was only one conclusion, but I bet I can think of another one contrary to your notion.

Trump was weakening NATO and expressing doubt about helping NATO Allies if they were attacked, and  the EU was shaky

If Trump was reelected, in another year or two Putin could have rolled into Kiev in two weeks. From there into the Baltic states and Poland and maybe even Finland. At least that is what Russian TV was touting, with the addition of Georgia and  the other republics.  

Biden got elected instead and started making noise like the US wanted to be involved in European politics again, and strengthen NATO to boot

It forced Putin's hand  Now NATO was getting stronger under Biden instead of weaker under Trump.  He had to attack ASAP and hope to intimidate Biden into old man indecision paralyses.  As luck would have it, it didn't work.

That is one place I credit Biden head and shoulders above Trump.  No comparison in fact.

Biden assembled a good team of experienced, competent, lifers.  (Deep state'rs if you will) .  They keep things moving even if Biden has a glitch. . 

Trump on the other hand is a micromanager.  He only wants yes men and pretty girls around, no experience or skills  other than loyalty required.  And he wants to make all of the  decisions. If Trump glitches, chaos ensues.

• Thanks 2