Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump 2024 pros and cons


the13bats

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

This thread, Trying to find pros for dolt45 winning 2024 died off, not a shock he's not a pro at all,

So anyone wanna predict the 2024 outcome?

I think Biden will get it not because people want coma Joe but because of how badly they don't want dolt45

Im going to say Trump wins.

Because there are really only five, or six, states that will decide the election, and most of them are polling at +5 for Trump right now, which is outside the margin of error.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-24/biden-trails-trump-in-6-of-7-key-states-poll-shows-election-2024

Arizona - Trump by 7

Georgia - Trump by 6

Nevada - Trump by 8

North Carolina - Trump by 10

And

Wisconsin - Trump by 4

Pennsylvania - Trump by 1

Unless Biden can turn this seeming trend around, he is going to lose.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Biden got elected instead and started making noise like the US wanted to be involved in European politics again, and strengthen NATO to boot

It forced Putin's hand  Now NATO was getting stronger under Biden instead of weaker under Trump.  He had to attack ASAP and hope to intimidate Biden into old man indecision paralyses.  As luck would have it, it didn't work.

And yet, under the aegis of Biden, most of the EU did up their NATO pay ratios significantly.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3679027/nato-military-spending-has-steadily-increased/

Which was the demand Trump wanted, and was accused of breaking up NATO by doing so.

Was Trump just lucky in his vanity? Or, was the not meeting of that standard actually a weakness in NATO?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Trump glitches, chaos ensues.

And we saw never ending examples of that 2016 term with his life costing incompetent covid response being the cherry on the pie, runner up his exhorting his minions into that failed insurrection.

I also have a theory about polls which since they are inherently flawed could blow a hole in my speculation but I'll put it like this hillybeast believed polls and thought she had it in the bag she got lazy and gave the election to dolt45.

People kept trump out 2020 and he's more hated now.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see no pros. 

The greatest con, I suspect, is DJT’s potential paranoia, if there’s an assassination attempt on his life, which goes with the territory of the job. Mind you, I would not hope for this.

If he survived an attempt, especially if any of his family members were also harmed, he might try martial law, and then he could abuse the Executive Branch of government, without much to stop him, as the senior law enforcement official.

As I said here, repeatedly, if in an attack, DJT were fatally wounded, but somehow survived, especially a head shot, then he could call himself a second savior, which many Christians would reject, setting the stage for a proverbial showdown, pitting the Man of Sin, against the Christian church.

I hope I’m wrong, but with China planning to put men on the moon by 2030, and with 12 men being the limit arguably foreseen by John of Patmos, there’s not much time left to find and install the Man of Sin.

IMG_1640.thumb.jpeg.8fe4afabef7ab14b091758e81b3d320e.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He could also be a werewolf.

Harte

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2024 at 2:25 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I totally agree with you Bats, no matter what if Trump loses it will the same old song, the election was stolen. The only difference this time, is the fact that the government is ready for any civil disorder caused by Trump and his minions. There will never be another January 6, 2021, hopefully the Maganites realize this because there will be no holds barred this time. 

Peace Bats

So let me get this right. Several states radically change the way voting was done for the 2020 elections. Of which we conservatives point out how shady it was. That somehow translates into we will never accept any election results that doesn’t have Trump winning? 
 

ok then

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

So let me get this right. Several states radically change the way voting was done for the 2020 elections. Of which we conservatives point out how shady it was. That somehow translates into we will never accept any election results that doesn’t have Trump winning? 
 

ok then

Any voting changes could have benefitted either side. Though i think mainly any said voting changes were because of the pandemic.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Harte said:

He could also be a werewolf.

Harte

Nah. Too fat and slow moving.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

And yet, under the aegis of Biden, most of the EU did up their NATO pay ratios significantly.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3679027/nato-military-spending-has-steadily-increased/

Which was the demand Trump wanted, and was accused of breaking up NATO by doing so.

Was Trump just lucky in his vanity? Or, was the not meeting of that standard actually a weakness in NATO?

Maybe, or maybe the come to Jesus moment was the invasion of Ukraine and the Russian state propaganda spiel about reconstitution of the Russian empire complete with Poland and the Baltic nations.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Nah. Too fat and slow moving.

Even more scary than a werewolf, a werehog.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

This thread, Trying to find pros for dolt45 winning 2024 died off, not a shock he's not a pro at all,

So anyone wanna predict the 2024 outcome?

I think Biden will get it not because people want coma Joe but because of how badly they don't want dolt45

 

Allan Lichtman is hinting at a Biden win in this interview with The Guardian. :w00t: I agree with his early prediction. Others here doubted him in 2020 when he predicted a Biden win, will they do it again this time? :D

 

Quote

 

In 2020 Lichtman gave a presentation to the American Political Science Association about the keys as one of three classic models of prediction. In recent months he has delivered keynote addresses at Asian and Brazilian financial conferences, the Oxford Union and JP Morgan. As another election looms, he is not impressed by polls that show Trump leading Biden, prompting a fatalistic mood to take hold in Washington DC and foreign capitals.

“They’re mesmerised by the wrong things, which is the polls. First of all, polls six, seven months before an election have zero predictive value. They would have predicted President Michael Dukakis. They would have predicted President Jimmy Carter would have defeated Ronald Reagan, who won in a landslide; Carter was way ahead in some of the early polls.

“Not only are polls a snapshot but they are not predictors. They don’t predict anything and there’s no such thing as, ‘if the election were held today’. That’s a meaningless statement.”

He is likely to make his pronouncement on the 2024 presidential election in early August. He notes that Biden already has the incumbency key in his favour and, having crushed token challengers in the Democratic primary, has the contest key too. “That’s two keys off the top. That means six more keys would have to fall to predict his defeat. A lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose.

 

‘A lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose’: can Allan Lichtman predict the 2024 election?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Nah. Too fat and slow moving.

image.png.a442f7cfe172a01c76d5c804c872a6f1.png

Harte

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Razman said:

Any voting changes could have benefitted either side. Though i think mainly any said voting changes were because of the pandemic.

Accept they only benefited one side. The side that was losing in a landslide. And miraculously over came that landslide after shutting polling stations down in the middle of the night and drawing the count out for days to get just enough to win. Exactly as Biden predicted would happen long before a single vote was cast

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Razman said:

Any voting changes could have benefitted either side. Though i think mainly any said voting changes were because of the pandemic.

I only see ignored members when quoted.

I recall the radical dolt45 bent knees going along with their masters ridiculous claims voting changes due to covid were to cheat him and only benefited the Dem side, like I said ridiculous.

They also claimed they would denounce any outcome where BOM didn't win and I'm sure some of you will remember BOM subjects on here threatening if dolt45 didn't win doom and gloom and chaos would fall on the country.

But this time dolt45 s loss will have no excuses beside the glaring fact Americans don't want him.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Accept they only benefited one side. The side that was losing in a landslide. And miraculously over came that landslide after shutting polling stations down in the middle of the night and drawing the count out for days to get just enough to win. Exactly as Biden predicted would happen long before a single vote was cast

And so how or where or when did Biden predict this before any vote was cast?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Razman said:

And so how or where or when did Biden predict this before any vote was cast?

You will be mind boggled just how deep in the rabbit hole and utterly delusional some dolt45 subjects can be in their complete and total emersion in the BOM

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You write that as if there was only one conclusion, but I bet I can think of another one contrary to your notion.

Trump was weakening NATO and expressing doubt about helping NATO Allies if they were attacked, and  the EU was shaky

If Trump was reelected, in another year or two Putin could have rolled into Kiev in two weeks. From there into the Baltic states and Poland and maybe even Finland. At least that is what Russian TV was touting, with the addition of Georgia and  the other republics.  

Biden got elected instead and started making noise like the US wanted to be involved in European politics again, and strengthen NATO to boot

It forced Putin's hand  Now NATO was getting stronger under Biden instead of weaker under Trump.  He had to attack ASAP and hope to intimidate Biden into old man indecision paralyses.  As luck would have it, it didn't work.

That is one place I credit Biden head and shoulders above Trump.  No comparison in fact.

Biden assembled a good team of experienced, competent, lifers.  (Deep state'rs if you will) .  They keep things moving even if Biden has a glitch. . 

Trump on the other hand is a micromanager.  He only wants yes men and pretty girls around, no experience or skills  other than loyalty required.  And he wants to make all of the  decisions. If Trump glitches, chaos ensues.

I think we must disagee. Though you are right on one point - how you answer this question depends on who you're asking. You, for example, would answer this VERY DIFFERENT to how I would. I think your categorisation of Trump bears zero resemblance to the 4 years Trump was actually in office. Thanks for the chat :tu: 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I see no pros. 

The greatest con, I suspect, is DJT’s potential paranoia, if there’s an assassination attempt on his life, which goes with the territory of the job. Mind you, I would not hope for this.

If he survived an attempt, especially if any of his family members were also harmed, he might try martial law, and then he could abuse the Executive Branch of government, without much to stop him, as the senior law enforcement official.

As I said here, repeatedly, if in an attack, DJT were fatally wounded, but somehow survived, especially a head shot, then he could call himself a second savior, which many Christians would reject, setting the stage for a proverbial showdown, pitting the Man of Sin, against the Christian church.

I hope I’m wrong, but with China planning to put men on the moon by 2030, and with 12 men being the limit arguably foreseen by John of Patmos, there’s not much time left to find and install the Man of Sin.

IMG_1640.thumb.jpeg.8fe4afabef7ab14b091758e81b3d320e.jpeg

Is this the leaked plot from Dan Brown's new book? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Trump victory will, at least temporarily, slow down Western Civilization's decent into its inevitable amorphous blob of goo phase.  Existential threats will subside, though likely the clock is already ticking on a domestic event; most of the internet seems indifferent (or just ignorant?) to reporters running into large groups of, for example, Chinese and other obvious non-migrants making their way up to the U.S..  I don't happen to live in a terribly-populated area, so well. yeah.  The hope for this country - the nation state, not just the mob of people between the coasts complaining on the internet - is the return of and emphasis on federalism.  Trump's deferential and appropriate, both constitutionally and legally, position on abortion, for example, is a step in the right direction.  The U.S. federal government has become the new Church, albeit with most of the best guns and unlimited money.

A Biden victory will pour more gas (literally and figuratively) onto the extent international conflicts, which helps my 401(k), and I need landscapers.  People haven been busy Facebooking and making Tik Tok videos to reproduce, or at least reproduce well, and unfortunately in a generation we're going to be missing millions of people necessary to work / pay taxes to supports all of the seniors.  If you can walk from the Darrien Gap to the Rio Grande (mind the rapes), perhaps that makes you adequate the join the party up here.  Despite inflation, USD remains the preferred currency in international transactions, including among the Chinese; some good with the bad, and until that changes we're still the boss.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Accept they only benefited one side. The side that was losing in a landslide. And miraculously over came that landslide after shutting polling stations down in the middle of the night and drawing the count out for days to get just enough to win. Exactly as Biden predicted would happen long before a single vote was cast

So Donald Trump literally told his supporters not to vote by mail, and it was a surprise that the great majority of the mail in votes were for Biden.  I want to point something out with this theory.  People use Pennsylvania as an example far too often.  Pennsylvania only allowed mail in voting if you were out of state, or in the military.  In the year BEFORE Covid, there was a bi-partisan effort to allow no-excuse mail in voting.  Meaning, you can vote by mail while living in PA.  After the election, people tried to say the state changed the rules for Covid.  It wasn't true.  Republicans even took the bill they introduced to the Supreme Court to try to get it overturned.  What other states dramatically changed the voting rules?  Can you provide some examples that aren't Pennsylvania?  Because that talking point is false.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

So Donald Trump literally told his supporters not to vote by mail, and it was a surprise that the great majority of the mail in votes were for Biden.  I want to point something out with this theory.  People use Pennsylvania as an example far too often.  Pennsylvania only allowed mail in voting if you were out of state, or in the military.  In the year BEFORE Covid, there was a bi-partisan effort to allow no-excuse mail in voting.  Meaning, you can vote by mail while living in PA.  After the election, people tried to say the state changed the rules for Covid.  It wasn't true.  Republicans even took the bill they introduced to the Supreme Court to try to get it overturned.  What other states dramatically changed the voting rules?  Can you provide some examples that aren't Pennsylvania?  Because that talking point is false.

And if the Dems rigged all the votes after the polls closed, why didn't it affect anything else down ballot? 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

And if the Dems rigged all the votes after the polls closed, why didn't it affect anything else down ballot? 

It's just more of that delusional worship BOM subjects have they make up stuff as they go, look how many are clueless about gas prices,

This time around crying election frauds isn't gonna float not that it did last time but this time not just coma Joey but most Americans will be saying to dolt45 , shut up you cry baby sore loser go pound sand with your delusional minions.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, the13bats said:

It's just more of that delusional worship BOM subjects have they make up stuff as they go, look how many are clueless about gas prices,

This time around crying election frauds isn't gonna float not that it did last time but this time not just coma Joey but most Americans will be saying to dolt45 , shut up you cry baby sore loser go pound sand with your delusional minions.

I like how gas prices and grocery costs are being blamed on Biden when it's purely corporate greed, that some are now starting to back down from since consumer spending habits are changing after the massive price hikes.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

So Donald Trump literally told his supporters not to vote by mail, and it was a surprise that the great majority of the mail in votes were for Biden.  I want to point something out with this theory.  People use Pennsylvania as an example far too often.  Pennsylvania only allowed mail in voting if you were out of state, or in the military.  In the year BEFORE Covid, there was a bi-partisan effort to allow no-excuse mail in voting.  Meaning, you can vote by mail while living in PA.  After the election, people tried to say the state changed the rules for Covid.  It wasn't true.  Republicans even took the bill they introduced to the Supreme Court to try to get it overturned.  What other states dramatically changed the voting rules?  Can you provide some examples that aren't Pennsylvania?  Because that talking point is false.

Once again you push the same talking points while leaving out the facts that to allow mail in votes in PA would require a change to the PA constitution that never happened.  The passing of the bipartisan bill to allow no-excuse mail in voting did pass which was the first step of changing the PA constitution to allow it but it failed on the next step so the PA constitution never got changed so no-excuse mail in voting still violates the PA constitution and thus illegal.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I like how gas prices and grocery costs are being blamed on Biden when it's purely corporate greed, that some are now starting to back down from since consumer spending habits are changing after the massive price hikes.

It's weird how BOM subjects while deeply emersed in tRump put such huge powers to the other side, it's always Obama, Biden, non whites etc fault tRump make claims the other side are so very omnipowful they control everything and his bent knees eat it up.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.