Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unfit (2020) | Donald Trump Documentary by Malcolm Nance | George Conway

Grim Reaper 6

If by chance you have not seen this documentary, it's worth watching. It goes into Donald Trumps methods that he religiously uses to garner support and it also describes his personality! The movie is approximately 1 hour and 24 minutes long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

I saw this advertised, it is is on Stan down under.

Have you watched it? I'm wondering what it's like. Might have a look over the weekend. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I saw this advertised, it is is on Stan down under.

Have you watched it? I'm wondering what it's like. Might have a look over the weekend. 

Yes I have watched a few times, in fact I purchased a copy of it from Apple for the outrageous price of two American Dollars.:lol: I would recommend it, in my opinion it's a very good documentary!!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes I have watched a few times, in fact I purchased a copy of it from Apple for the outrageous price of two American Dollars.:lol: I would recommend it, in my opinion it's a very good documentary!!:tu:

You know it's on target when worshippers laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I think you should watch it; I am certain you would enjoy it very much!!!!!!:D

I've been reading a couple of reviews about this documentary. It sounds hilarious. Might be worth a watch for the lulz over the weekend. User reviews either give the movie 5 stars (Trump haters) or 1 star (Trump supporters, often writing that they need a zero star option), with virtually nothing in between, so it's certainly a polarising film.

I'll let you know if I choose to watch it :lol: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I've been reading a couple of reviews about this documentary. It sounds hilarious. Might be worth a watch for the lulz over the weekend. User reviews either give the movie 5 stars (Trump haters) or 1 star (Trump supporters, often writing that they need a zero star option), with virtually nothing in between, so it's certainly a polarising film.

I'll let you know if I choose to watch it :lol: 

Please give us a Rotten Tomato rating when you watch it, I know you will because you can't help yourself!!!!!!:lol::tsu::clap::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Apparently this guy has another doco on Trump.

Trump: The Kremlin Candidate?

I didn't know anything about this, I am watching it on youtube as we speak. I also just started a thread and posted the video!!:yes:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, the13bats said:

Your certainly right about Bats!