Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Feds want to prosecute woman that took Ashley Biden's diary.


Hawken

Recommended Posts

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's theft.  Doesn't seem like a Federal case, though.

Doug

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While it shows major hypocrisy from the biden administration, she did commit the crime.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

It's theft.  Doesn't seem like a Federal case, though.

Doug

When any crime is perpetrated against any member of the first family it automatically becomes a Federal Case.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The real story is that the contents of the diary are real....

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We’re not worried about the very disturbing stuff in the diary that’s true. We just can’t have someone leak this out! How dare you!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this a tacit admission that the diary is genuine then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Hawken said:

We’re not worried about the very disturbing stuff in the diary that’s true. We just can’t have someone leak this out! How dare you!!

We are not allowed to discuss that because....you know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny how the usual suspects aren't participating in this thread...  lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Edumakated said:

The real story is that the contents of the diary are real....

Have you seen the contents of diary?

If so, please post a source!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Funny how the usual suspects aren't participating in this thread...  lol

I am participating and I am a Usual Subject.:unsure:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, it seems many people in this thread are allowing their sexual proclivities to shine and that is pretty gross. Remember this is family site and all the not so quite whispers about something sexual are not fooling anyone!!!!:no:

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's funny is the complete and total double standard that some have from being so very heads bowed and bent knees,

I really question why the first ladies diary was just laying around for some bottom feeding lowlife to steal,

Could you just imagine if it's real and since the usual players thrive on using whataboutisum can you just imagine what would be in melanas good book, anyhoo has any of it been leaked yet?

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

First off the incident with the diary occured in September of 2020, before the election was even held ket aline Biden becoming president, so talk of stuff involving the president's family automatically being a felony for this sets a very dangerous precedent.

Secondly if it was stolen in a technical sense or not is a bit complicated since it seems the people found the diary in an Airbnb they stayed in that Ashley Biden had just been in.  Legally it seems it was stolen in the sense they made no attempt to return it to Ashley Biden, drove it across state lines, then sold it for $20,000.

As for the content of the diary Ashley Biden talked about how her and her dad, Joe Biden, took showers together and how she didn't like it.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

What's funny is the complete and total double standard that some have from being so very heads bowed and bent knees,

I really question why the first ladies diary was just laying around for some bottom feeding lowlife to steal,

Could you just imagine if it's real and since the usual players thrive on using whataboutisum can you just imagine what would be in melanas good book, anyhoo has any of it been leaked yet?

 

See how clueless I am I thought wife's diary not daughters and back 2020? So where are all the charges against Joe has he been locked up? I admit I don't keep up on news as I should

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

An unidentified whistle blower says the diary is bidens daughters?! Then of course it's all 100% true yet stormy Daniels herself claimed a sexual affairs with big D and alleged pay offs he's in hot water for now but no, thats not true.

2020 like yesterday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Seems to be a pattern with ole Joe. Tara Reade made accusations of him sexually assaulting her when he was a senator in the 90s.

Then there's video footage of him in group shots touching children and sniffing hair of women. Seems that Joe can define a woman. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

An unidentified whistle blower says the diary is bidens daughters?! Then of course it's all 100% true yet stormy Daniels herself claimed a sexual affairs with big D and alleged pay offs he's in hot water for now but no, thats not true.

2020 like yesterday

The FBI is admitting the diary is real by prosecuting the people that had it.  If it wasn't real then it wasn't "stolen" and what would be the point of prosecuting them?

Just like Hunter's laptop, it was left behind.  Some people tried to sell it to Project Veritas but they refused to buy it because they couldn't authenticate it.  However, the FBI is essentially admitting that the diary and contents are real by prosecuting.

With that said, we certainly can't prove the Biden's daughter's claims are true but it certainly raises some eyebrows and makes one question why she'd write something like that in a diary if it wasn't true.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Seems to be a pattern with ole Joe. Tara Reade made accusations of him sexually assaulting her when he was a senator in the 90s.

Then there's video footage of him in group shots touching children and sniffing hair of women. Seems that Joe can define a woman. ;)

All these guys are philanderers.  Trump included.  Trump kind of gets a pass because we knew he was Playboy from the start.  Him porking Stormy Daniels was no surprise, so it wasn't scandalous to me.  Guys like Biden do dirt behind closed doors which is why it is more scandalous.

For me the story is how the media runs cover on these issues.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

All these guys are philanderers.  Trump included.  Trump kind of gets a pass because we knew he was Playboy from the start.  Him porking Stormy Daniels was no surprise, so it wasn't scandalous to me.  Guys like Biden do dirt behind closed doors which is why it is more scandalous.

For me the story is how the media runs cover on these issues.

Yes, Trump is no angel either. I've said before he's a Jerk, Arrogant & Harsh. I just liked his policies much better than Biden's.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes, Trump is no angel either. I've said before he's a Jerk, Arrogant & Harsh. I just liked his policies much better than Biden's.

Yup.  I've long said he is uncouth, tacky, and a boorish man.  I also knew he was a serial cheater from the 80s.  I didn't vote for him because he was "Presidential".  I voted for him for his policies.  I wanted a bull in a china shop.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

The FBI is admitting the diary is real by prosecuting the people that had it.  If it wasn't real then it wasn't "stolen" and what would be the point of prosecuting them?

Just like Hunter's laptop, it was left behind.  Some people tried to sell it to Project Veritas but they refused to buy it because they couldn't authenticate it.  However, the FBI is essentially admitting that the diary and contents are real by prosecuting.

With that said, we certainly can't prove the Biden's daughter's claims are true but it certainly raises some eyebrows and makes one question why she'd write something like that in a diary if it wasn't true.

I will be the first to recognize Joe has some messed up kids I have seen the agony good parents go thru with troubled kids.

No, I disagree that it proves whose diary it is just because the lowlife is being prosecuted as a theft for stealing, is it bidens daughters diary?

I find the info at hand far too dubious to be credious enough to jump to that conclusion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

All these guys are philanderers.  Trump included.  Trump kind of gets a pass because we knew he was Playboy from the start.  Him porking Stormy Daniels was no surprise, so it wasn't scandalous to me.  Guys like Biden do dirt behind closed doors which is why it is more scandalous.

For me the story is how the media runs cover on these issues.

Yeah, unproven speculations are far worse than the real deal.

Let's say you have a daughter and she is married with child your son in law has affairs with sex trade workers would you high five him, say well, boys will be boys, heck give him money to pay off the affair?
But like my step mother another BOM worshipper says, if he did it that's only his wife's business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.