Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Feds want to prosecute woman that took Ashley Biden's diary.


Hawken

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I will be the first to recognize Joe has some messed up kids I have seen the agony good parents go thru with troubled kids.

No, I disagree that it proves whose diary it is just because the lowlife is being prosecuted as a theft for stealing, is it bidens daughters diary?

I find the info at hand far too dubious to be credious enough to jump to that conclusion

You need to let this marinate a little bit.  

Why would the FBI be prosecuting the theft of Ashley Biden's diary if the diary in question was not hers?  If it is not hers, how could there have been a theft?  The prosecution is basically admitting the diary is authentic. 

The New York Times verified the pages above are authentic....

People Tied to Project Veritas Scrutinized in Theft of Diary From Biden’s Daughter - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
7 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Yup.  I've long said he is uncouth, tacky, and a boorish man.  I also knew he was a serial cheater from the 80s.  I didn't vote for him because he was "Presidential".  I voted for him for his policies.  I wanted a bull in a china shop.

You got just that a bumbling, epic failing, life costing bull in a China shop,

Too bad he failed on all his policies that won you over.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Edumakated said:

You need to let this marinate a little bit.  

Why would the FBI be prosecuting the theft of Ashley Biden's diary if the diary in question was not hers?  If it is not hers, how could there have been a theft?  The prosecution is basically admitting the diary is authentic. 

The New York Times verified the pages above are authentic....

People Tied to Project Veritas Scrutinized in Theft of Diary From Biden’s Daughter - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

You need to grasp I don't care if it's hers,

Show me a link from a accredited source that the FBI goes on record the said book is the diary of Bidens daughter and again I'll tell you I still dont care, marinated enough for you?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing too surprising as most suspect biden to be a sick man.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You need to grasp I don't care if it's hers,

Show me a link from a accredited source that the FBI goes on record the said book is the diary of Bidens daughter and again I'll tell you I still dont care, marinated enough for you?

I see common sense isn't a strength of yours.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes, Trump is no angel either. I've said before he's a Jerk, Arrogant & Harsh. I just liked his policies much better than Biden's.

It's a shame he fell short on all of it, he failed on everything and then when thrown covid cost countless extra lives due to his utter incompetency,

Biden only won because the American people saw the total failure BOM was and sure didn't want four more,

Then in an act of unhinged melt down of sore losership big D tried to instagate an insurrection,

So much for those policies that won you over, sad very sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Edumakated said:

I see common sense isn't a strength of yours.

Coming from you that's very flattering

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I have seen the agony good parents go thru with troubled kids.

It's been my experience that troubled kids are more often than not the result of troubled parenting, not because of good parents. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

  

It's been my experience that troubled kids are more often than not the result of troubled parenting, not because of good parents. 

 

 

On this we certainly agree!!:tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Myles said:

Nothing too surprising as most suspect biden to be a sick man.

Miles what is a Stick Man?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

It's a shame he fell short on all of it, he failed on everything and then when thrown covid cost countless extra lives due to his utter incompetency,

Biden only won because the American people saw the total failure BOM was and sure didn't want four more,

Then in an act of unhinged melt down of sore losership big D tried to instagate an insurrection,

So much for those policies that won you over, sad very sad.

So sad that you except the corporate media as the gospel truth rather than use your own mind and question their reporting.

Strange how Biden allowed millions of unvetted migrants into the US during the pandemic. Who know what diseases they brought in.

Also, strange how Trump is blamed for covid when the virus was created in a lab in China and affected the entire world. :wacko:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

So sad that you except the corporate media as the gospel truth rather than use your own mind and question their reporting.

Strange how Biden allowed millions of unvetted migrants into the US during the pandemic. Who know what diseases they brought in.

Also, strange how Trump is blamed for covid when the virus was created in a lab in China and affected the entire world. :wacko:

You got so much askew in that, I do not "accept" anything media says as anything until i check it out myself like hearing big D bellow dumb sheet out of his own pie hole, then I accept he really did do something that dumb. Illegal or whatever the case may be.

I have no idea if Biden allowed in millions of migrants and I won't speculate who has what diseases. can you share an accredited source on this claim of yours. I guess he what opened up that wall BOM never made happen.

Do you have accredited proof covid was created in a China lab? Please share it,

I never blamed big D for covid itself I blamed him for a totally incompetent completely bumbling life costing response to it, he appointed his sil in charge of something neither had any experience in, just more incompetence,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

According to Snopes:

Quote

Claim: A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes inappropriate actions taken toward her by her father when she was a child.

Unproven: The quotes in question were found in the so-called "leaked pages" from Ashley Biden's diary, which had been discovered in a former residence and was later sold to the right-wing sting operation Project Veritas, whose founder said its authenticity couldn't be confirmed. While there is strong evidence the diary exists, no source has authenticated its contents or the contents of the pages published online.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-leaked-diary-accusation/

Once again, for legal reasons, I think it best we close this one down until these accusations/leaks have something a bit more concrete behind them.

The leaked pages could be the real deal, or they could be a complete fabrication - we have no way of knowing right now.

Closed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.