Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BBC Documentary - Trump - The Kremlin Candidate

Grim Reaper 6

Here is another documentary on Donald Trump, it is a BBC Documentary - Trump - The Kremlin Candidate. The documentary approximately 28 minutes long.

@psyche101 @the13bats Guys I have posted this documentary.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

How many Trump threads are you going to start? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

How many do want me to start?

This is the only thread I started today, I normally start one a day!!:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

How many do want me to start?

It's not healthy to have such an obsession with a person.  Not even the most bent-kneed, kool-aid-drinking, ring-kissing Maganite (to use language you are familiar with) starts as many threads as you about Trump.  Or Biden. Or any politician for that matter! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

It's not healthy to have such an obsession with a person.  Not even the most bent-kneed, kool-aid-drinking, ring-kissing Maganite (to use language you are familiar with) starts as many threads as you about Trump.  Or Biden. Or any politician for that matter! 

Some might get the impression you are unhealthily obsessed with the man!

You welcome to your opinion, but I have no obsession. This is a discussion forum and one of the major topics of interest is politics. I see Trump as a danger to my country, and I am doing my part to bring that to the attention of others. Unlike you I do have a dog in the fight, and also unlike you I post in many many different forum sections and start threads in them too. I could say the same thing about you, but frankly I don't care enough to do so. 

I think what many fail to realize is that when a thread is started here, it is also broadcast across the entire internet, so the audience is much bigger than this forum membership alone.

But thanks for your concern and have a wonderful day!!!!:tsu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

What are you complaining about? It's YouTube isn't it? Must be true!!! The scourge of MSN!!!

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What are you complaining about? It's YouTube isn't it? Must be true!!! The scourge of MSN!!!

He has a man crush on Donald Trump and will protect him to the end of the line!!!!!!🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

He has a man crush on Donald Trump and will protect him to the end of the line!!!!!!🤪

Only when people quote him out of context. Sadly that happens A LOT! 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You realise I don't see your posts unless someone quotes you, and then only if I care enough to go back and check your post? This gets me to wondering how many other times you've tried to bait me without luck. 

On a more serious note, my argument has NEVER been "It’s on YouTube it must be true"! That is a gross mischaractetisation of what I said, so egregious it has to be intentional! About what I've come to expect from you, it's why you're on Ignore in the first place.  You'll probably have a free shot to mischaracterise me once again if you reply to this! 

Good day!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Only when people quote him out of context. Sadly that happens A LOT! 

No, dude it goes beyond that you are obsessed with him. Hell, I bet you have his photo in your home and that is creepy!!!!:devil:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

You realise I don't see your posts unless someone quotes you, and then only if I care enough to go back and check your post? This gets me to wondering how many other times you've tried to bait me without luck. 

Doesn't matter if you see them or not. The humour is still understood by most. I'm not the only one to have a poke at your YouTube addiction. 

8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

On a more serious note, my argument has NEVER been "It’s on YouTube it must be true"! That is a gross mischaractetisation of what I said. About what I've come to expect from you, you obviously haven't stops for intentional lies in order to misrepresent You'll probably have a free shot to mischaracterise me once again if you reply to this! 

Good day!

You know you're only feeding my previous post don't you. But thanks for blatantly outlining the point.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkIkB5UINSCy_Ru8_y7Kj

Good day! :lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No, dude it goes beyond that you are obsessed with him.

And yet I would happily have him step aside if Nikki Haley was the candidate! I would also happily see him beaten by RFK in th general election! 

Funny how you still don't know anything about me, even after all this time in the forum!

15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hell, I bet you have his photo in your home and is creepy!!!!:devil:

Right next to the naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine I've got hanging in my den :sleepy:

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Doesn't matter if you see them or not. The humour is still understood by most. I'm not the only one to have a poke at your YouTube addiction. 

You know you're only feeding my previous post don't you. But thanks for blatantly outlining the point.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkIkB5UINSCy_Ru8_y7Kj

Good day! :lol:

Thanks for the chat. It's been... enlightening :tu:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

And yet I would happily have him step aside if Nikki Haley was the candidate! I would also happily see him beaten by RFK in th general election! 

Funny how you still don't know anything about me, even after all this time in the forum!

Right next to the naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine I've got hanging in my den :sleepy:

I don't understand why you have any emotional investment in who might be POTUS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Right next to the pictures of Ernest Borgnine I've got hanging in my den :sleepy:

I truly don’t know much about you, because you go through a metamorphosis from day to day.:yes: I bet your Trump picture is hanging up in the kitchen not the Den!:P I can see it now,  you sitting at the dinner table wearing your MAGA hat and tee shirt with your Trump picture on the wall behind you. I bet all the yawning would stop if you didn’t stay up all night thinking about Trump!:D

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Thanks for the chat. It's been... enlightening :tu:

Good chat.

That's me. 

I enlighten people. 

It's a natural ability.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I truly don’t know much about you, because you go through a metamorphosis from day to day.:yes: I bet your Trump picture is hanging up in the kitchen not the Den!:P I can see it now,  you sitting at the dinner table wearing your MAGA hat and tee shirt with your Trump picture on the wall behind you. I bet all the yawning would stop if you didn’t stay up all night thinking about Trump!:D

And now RFK.

It's like playing the biggest loser from a different perspective. 

No normal person would support RFK. But we both already know that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

And now RFK.

It's like playing the biggest loser from a different perspective. 

No normal person would support RFK. But we both already know that. 

Yes certainly do, it actually surreal!:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I truly don’t know much about you,

Clearly obvious!

28 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

because you go through a metamorphosis from day to day.:yes: I bet your Trump picture is hanging up in the kitchen not the Den!:P I can see it now,  you sitting at the dinner table wearing your MAGA hat and tee shirt with your Trump picture on the wall behind you. I bet all the yawning would stop if you didn’t stay up all night thinking about Trump!:D

Honestly, not really in a joking mood.  I tried laughing off the last comment by appealing to Weird Al, you just turn it into another personal dig. 

Please stop! Thanks. 

Truth?  More important is what Western Europe and the rest of the word think about Trump.  Will they fight him, support him, or go their own way?  Will the  United States become irrelevant or as it collapses will it be the hole that sucks in the rest of the world economy?

The stakes are high. A lot of folks do not believe there is an upside.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I don't understand why you have any emotional investment in who might be POTUS.

I've an interest in the area. Call it a hobby, if you will. Honestly, you don't have to understand. You're not living my life, I am!

tumblr_mdbud5nNGs1qzw0zeo4_250.gifv

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Clearly obvious!

Honestly, not really in a joking mood.  I tried laughing off the last comment by appealing to Weird Al, you just turn it into another personal dig. 

Please stop! Thanks. 

I will stop, I meant no offense. But, remember you start the off topic bickering by calling me obsessed.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I will stop, I meant no offense. But, remember you start the off topic bickering by calling me obsessed.

Thanks.

I was pointing out that you post a lot of needless threads.  This is the News section,  and your last two threads have been an anti-Trump video from 2020 and an anti-Trump video from 2017.  Before that you've started a new thread every single time the Lincoln Project puts out a new 30 second anti-Trump commercial. It's a bit excessive by any metric! 

I apologise if I upset you with my comment, it wasn't intentional! I just think there's far too many Trump threads.

Moving on 🤗

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I was pointing out that you post a lot of needless threads.

that is not for you to determine 

This is the News section,  and your last two threads have been an anti-Trump video from 2020 and an anti-Trump video from 2017.

The 2020 Trump movie was posted yesterday and the 2017 movie was posted today.  

Before that you've started a new thread every single time the Lincoln Project puts out a new 30 second anti-Trump commercial. It's a bit excessive by any metric! 

Are you the hall monitor or are you a moderator, I think not so maybe you should try and mind your own business 

I apologise if I upset you with my comment, it wasn't intentional! I just think there's far too many Trump threads 

You didn’t upset me at all, the fact is I am not breaking forum rules. If I were I would have been told about it, and I haven’t been. You act like I only post Trump threads, which is not accurate, I post threads on many topics because I like to do it. If that bothers you maybe you should consider not posting in my threads, because I am not intentionally trying to bother you.

Peace. 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

that is not for you to determine 

The 2020 Trump movie was posted yesterday and the 2017 movie was posted today.  

Are you the hall monitor or are you a moderator, I think not so maybe you should try and mind your own business 

You didn’t upset me at all, the fact is I am not breaking forum rules. If I were I would have been about it, and I haven’t been. You act like I post Trump threads, which is not accurate, I post threads on many topics because I like to do it. If bothers maybe you should consider not my threads, because I am not intentionally trying to bother you.

Peace. 

I'm not telling you how to post, just making an observation. Have a good weekend :tu:

• Thanks 1