Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Robbie Williams believes that his fame may have made him a target for aliens

Ah man Robbie is such a newbie to all this.

Venus or Mars? 

No man, Jupiter. Its always Jupiter on the UM threads.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

YARN | Welcome to the bottom of the barrel. | The Good Place (2016) -  S01E04 Jason Mendoza | Video gifs by quotes | dea7512d | 紗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Venus or Mars? 

Nah, it was definitely a lighthouse :P  

(Okay, I'll get me coat ..... )

• Haha 9

Robbie needs friends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Venus or Mars? 

Yeah how dare Jupiter produce natural radio emissions!

It’s just a mean old debunker hurting everyone’s feelings.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Venus or Mars? 

How would you know? I know for a fact he is into this topic for more than 10 years, he even was at Skin Walker at one point in time.

Has your 'sceptic mind' short-circuited again? Talking about things you know nothing about 'as if' is not scepticism

Edited by MrsGently
ooopsey
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, UM-Bot said:

The British singer maintains a keen interest in the unexplained and has had a number of UFO experiences.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/375945/robbie-williams-believes-that-his-fame-may-have-made-him-a-target-for-aliens

Oh man I love this so much

me and 'my invisible friends' right now:

Screenshot 2024-04-05 153112.png

Quote: " . . . no stranger to being in the limelight". Also, no stranger to drug addiction :hmm:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Yeah how dare Jupiter produce natural radio emissions!

It’s just a mean old debunker hurting everyone’s feelings.

Yeah, it's always Jupiter. 

School boy error from Robbie.

32 minutes ago, MrsGently said:

How would you know? I know for a fact he is into this topic for more than 10 years, he even was at Skin Walker at one point in time.

Has your 'sceptic mind' short-circuited again? Talking about things you know nothing about 'as if' is not scepticism

No, the answer is Jupiter, always Jupiter. Well, on UM at least.

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

No, the answer is Jupiter, always Jupiter. Well, on UM at least.

I don't get it?

What's the joke?

Don't know about you folks but if I performed whatever and then saw a gold glowing whatever I think I would start trying to actually document it. Why is it people that claim multiple encounters never seem to want to actually capture evidence?????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, MrsGently said:

I don't get it?

What's the joke?

There's two camps on these threads. The people who go, yeah something occurred, what was it, doesn't appear man made. The other are vitriolic and shout, no evidence, nothing for science to examine, it must be:

Clouds 

Headlight glare

Mass hysteria

Military pilots were mistaken

Drunkenness 

But then anything planet-wise...

Jupiter.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@openmindedsceptic

There's a third camp which I am firmly in. I have an open mind about these experiences as I have had some too. But before I say 'wow, that must be real, it's true after all' I prefer to have some hard evidence or as near as dammit to proof of a cover up. I agree that not all experiences can be debunked due to mis-identification or drugs or mental health etc. Some can and it's good to go through that process of elimination to get to the truth, whatever it may be.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The video for Rock DJ probably made them hungry.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

There's two camps on these threads. The people who go, yeah something occurred, what was it, doesn't appear man made. The other are vitriolic and shout, no evidence, nothing for science to examine, it must be:

Clouds 

Headlight glare

Mass hysteria

Military pilots were mistaken

Drunkenness 

But then anything planet-wise...

Jupiter.

Lol

Don't forget swamp gas, particularly over the ocean or in the desert.  I am reminded of this classic exchange:

Chalmers: Yes, I should be-- [notices the intense light coming from the burning kitchen] GOOD LORD, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE!?
Skinner: Aurora Borealis?
Chalmers: Ah- Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: ...May I see it?
Skinner: ...No.

Edited by Cho Jinn
  • Haha 2

Zero evidence of any life outside of earth. Decades of probes and scans show nothing. Hundreds if not thousands of dedicated men and women investigating every aspect of life existing elsewhere and finding nothing. Contrastingly, it has only shown how rare and unique we are as a planet and species in regards to intelligence. 

But yeah sure, let's make believe Ming the Merciless or whoever the alien flavor of the month is now has wormholes and such to zip all about the cosmos.

Sounds good, briefs well.....absolute nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sanchez710 said:

@openmindedsceptic

There's a third camp which I am firmly in. I have an open mind about these experiences as I have had some too. But before I say 'wow, that must be real, it's true after all' I prefer to have some hard evidence or as near as dammit to proof of a cover up. I agree that not all experiences can be debunked due to mis-identification or drugs or mental health etc. Some can and it's good to go through that process of elimination to get to the truth, whatever it may be.

Then there’s Skeptic’s camp. The one where he doesn’t know anything about the topic he discusses, is unable to converse in a normal adult manner, and so ignores, runs and hides instead; uncritically accepts what crackpots and frauds say, and deliberately misrepresents what others say indulging in dismissive strawman arguments because he’s incapable of thinking critically, not even to defend his own position; and mistakenly thinks everyone who doesn’t believe  in UFOs also doesn’t believe in the possibility of real extraterrestrial life.

The camp best left on Ignore now.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

and the fifth column: people who think for themselves, have done research and had personal experience, who occasionally share and otherwise just shrug at the muggles still discussing ALIEN!™s as if it means E.T.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh boy !  Are we going down the "interdimensional being " road? Someone get a hold of PG and tell him to fire up the meter.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Then there’s Skeptic’s camp. The one where he doesn’t know anything about the topic he discusses, is unable to converse in a normal adult manner, and so ignores, runs and hides instead; uncritically accepts what crackpots and frauds say, and deliberately misrepresents what others say indulging in dismissive strawman arguments because he’s incapable of thinking critically, not even to defend his own position; and mistakenly thinks everyone who doesn’t believe  in UFOs also doesn’t believe in the possibility of real extraterrestrial life.

The camp best left on Ignore now.

Your adult manner is shining through.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Your adult manner is shining through.

Your not one to comment about anyone's "manner" with all your petulant whining across all of these threads. Not a good look for you pal.😎

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I think Mr. Williams needs to crosswalk these alleged incidents and see how they match up with his decade plus engagement in dabbling with modern chemistry.

• Like 4