Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s bizarre, vindictive incoherence has to be heard in full to be believed

Grim Reaper 6

Donald Trump is on the campaign trail less these days than he was in previous cycles – and less than you’d expect from a guy with dedicated superfans who brags about the size of his crowds every chance he gets. But when he has held rallies, he speaks in dark, dehumanizing terms about migrants, promising to vanquish people crossing the border. He rails about the legal battles he faces and how they’re a sign he’s winning, actually. He tells lies and invents fictions. He calls his opponent a threat to democracy and claims this election could be the last one.

Trump’s bizarre, vindictive incoherence has to be heard in full to be believed (msn.com)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

One of the very few times I'm glad I'm deaf. 😊 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Are you serious or are you joking Hank??

49 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Are you serious or are you joking Hank??

Nope. I've been 3/4 deaf for about 30 years. I can lip read pretty good though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Nope. I've been 3/4 deaf for about 30 years. I can lip read pretty good though. 

Sorry to hear that, were born that way or was it an injury?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Sorry to hear that, were born that way or was it an injury?

Work related from the Copper Mine I worked at, charging ball mills. Most of the crew suffered severe hearing loss.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Work related from the Copper Mine I worked at, charging ball mills. Most of the crew suffered severe hearing loss.

That really sucks sorry to hear it. I have hearing loss also but not as much as you. Firing rifles in the military and being around artillery pieces caused me to have permanent tinnitus, the ringing never stops, and it has gotten worse as I have gotten older.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Here is the problem with this thread Grimmie!

The Link that the thread is based on does not give anyone the ability to HEAR anything.  Reading scripts is not the same thing as hearing them.  

In fact, if you really want to hear Trump, it is actually best to listen to an entire performance.  That way one can easily understand the context of his speech. Why what he says jokingly can  be misconstrued in textual non-context.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, joc said:

Here is the problem with this thread Grimmie!

The Link that the thread is based on does not give anyone the ability to HEAR anything.  Reading scripts is not the same thing as hearing them.  

In fact, if you really want to hear Trump, it is actually best to listen to an entire performance.  That way one can easily understand the context of his speech. Why what he says jokingly can  be misconstrued in textual non-context.

I don’t disagree, I have already heard Trumps speeches when they occurred. I agree they should have added the YouTube videos.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made was having the ability to hear.

• Haha 2

Just now, HandsomeGorilla said:

Yea I know what you mean, Trump makes my ears hurt!:lol:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

There is a solution to that. Don't watch videos of him. Surely you don't keep sticking your finger in a light socket. :w00t:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Politicians in general make my teeth hurt!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, joc said:

Politicians in general make my teeth hurt!

I agree, because all they are is used car sales men!!!!:lol:

6 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

That made absolutely no sense to me.  🤔

6 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Go to a nudist beach and you'll question the need for eyes. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree, because all they are is used car sales men!!!!:lol:

Pretty much true. All politicians will say whatever their constituents want to hear.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

Pretty much true. All politicians will say whatever their constituents want to hear.  

Yes they certainly will, and then once elected do the exact opposite!:devil:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, joc said:

4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That's pretty much because they don't know anything about the subjects they're talking about.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Which goes a long way to explain why the Republican base loves Trump.  He said he was going to do certain things, like build a wall, etc. And then he went and did them. Which also explains why Obama was so popular. He said he was going to do certain things like bring about single payer in the healthcare system and then he went and did it. Which also explains why JFK was so popular and explains why he was assassinated. Typically presidential politics is a bit different than Congressional politics.  Nonetheless, you cannot trust a politician farther than you can throw them. That includes Trump. That includes Obama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joc said:

He said he was going to do certain things like bring about single payer in the healthcare system and then he went and did it.

Single payer is not yet part of our health-care system.  I hope it happens, but so far, it hasn't

Doug

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Single payer is not yet part of our health-care system.  I hope it happens, but so far, it hasn't

Doug

True. But he certainly did attempt to bring it into being.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

True. But he certainly did attempt to bring it into being.

I don't think it was Obama.  Bernie Sanders is pushing Medicare-for-All, which is a single-payer system.  A lot simpler and a lot cheaper than what we have now.

Doug

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Which goes a long way to explain why the Republican base loves Trump.  He said he was going to do certain things, like build a wall, etc. And then he went and did them. Which also explains why Obama was so popular. He said he was going to do certain things like bring about single payer in the healthcare system and then he went and did it. Which also explains why JFK was so popular and explains why he was assassinated. Typically presidential politics is a bit different than Congressional politics.  Nonetheless, you cannot trust a politician farther than you can throw them. That includes Trump. That includes Obama.

The way I look at politicians is if their mouths are moving they are lying. The first President I voted for was Ronald Reagan and I liked him and still do to this day. I know you will not agree with this, but I liked the Bushes also. They really took care of the military, during their time in office we received the best military pay raises ever. Back to Reagan, I will never forget how Iran backed down and released our hostages. I was glad when Reagan beat Carter, I never liked Carter, but his brother Billy was funny dude. I will never forget when he got caught peeing outside AirForce 1, then the dude started selling beer that was called Billy Beer. I actually tried that crap, it was terrible it reminded me of a Beer called Stag!:P

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

That's pretty much because they don't know anything about the subjects they're talking about.

Doug

I agree, and the Presidents that do the best are the ones who listen to their cabinet and their military leadership.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1