Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star of sitcom Black-ish claims Trump will put black people 'in camps'

WVK

Posted (edited)

One of the stars of the hit sitcom Black-ish has claimed that Donald Trump will put black people 'in camps' if he's re-elected- and she also called him Hitler. On Thursday, actress Jennifer Lewis, 67, sat down with Zerlina Maxwell, host of the radio show 'Mornings With Zerlina' on SiriusXM.

Lewis began by calmly discussing voter apathy, but then she appeared to lose her temper and inveighed against Trump and Trump voters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13279717/Star-sitcom-Black-ish-claims-Trump-black-people-camps-hes-elected-says-motherf-Hitler.html

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length and to avoid profanity - all the details of this story are in the link
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Well, he is a Malignant Narcissist and he is also a racist / bigot that uses Nazi propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels propaganda techniques during his speeches. But even with all of that said I don’t believe he will open up detention facilities for black Americans, yet I certainly could be wrong!!😑 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So, why didn't Trump do that his first term in office? As a matter of fact. He had 91% of blacks released from prisons or reduced sentences

on the First Step Act. But again, the corporate media failed to report that to keep their viewers ignorant. More propaganda on Trump.

https://www.theroot.com/91-percent-of-inmates-freed-by-first-step-act-were-blac-1835387925

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

So, why didn't Trump do that his first term in office? As a matter of fact. He had 91% of blacks released from prisons or reduced sentences

on the First Step Act. But again, the corporate media failed to report that to keep their viewers ignorant. More propaganda on Trump.

https://www.theroot.com/91-percent-of-inmates-freed-by-first-step-act-were-blac-1835387925

How can you blame the liberal media, your source is far leftwing so I am confused.:huh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

How can you blame the liberal media, your source is far leftwing so I am confused.:huh:

Every once in a while, liberal media will spit out the truth. I've noticed that with CNN. But they have a long way to go.

BTW. do you accept the link since it's from a liberal source and not conservative?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Every once in a while, liberal media will spit out the truth. I've noticed that with CNN. But they have a long way to go.

BTW. do you accept the link since it's from a liberal source and not conservative?

But Grim is a Republican!  Always has been, he'll tell ya!  :rolleyes:

This kind of hysterical nonsense is going to keep accelerating as we get closer to November and you'll see posts like this coming hard and fast as the Left realizes they may not be able to stop Trump's valid return.  It's errant nonsense, of course, but the child-like members of the Orange Man Bad crowd will genuinely be convinced that rubbish like this article is Gospel.  I don't think there is anything they won't be willing to do or see done to subvert the will of the rest of the country.

Add to this the news today that DC has betrayed Israel and compelled them to stop the fight in the south of Gaza and we can expect terrible retribution on our nation in the future.  When America falls under God's judgment, I hope it falls first and hardest on the evil planners in DC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Not to split hairs, but he didn't release 91% of black inmates.  The First Step Act evaluated prisoners with evidence based recidivism programs and released those that were low risk and non serious crime offenders to reduce our over flowing prison population.  Strangely enough, 91% of the prisoners that were released under those conditions turned out to be black.  Mathematically, that would be evidence that many more blacks were being convicted and held for minor crimes than any other ethnic group.

Edit to add: Only 3000 people were released in the first year.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 8

This is just as stupid as people blabbering about Obama setting up FEMA camps for political prisoners.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Not to split hairs, but he didn't release 91% of black inmates.  The First Step Act evaluated prisoners with evidence based recidivism programs and released those that were low risk and non serious crime offenders to reduce our over flowing prison population.  Strangely enough, 91% of the prisoners that were released under those conditions turned out to be black.  Mathematically, that would be evidence that many more blacks were being convicted and held for minor crimes than any other ethnic group.

In other words, it doesn't fit your narratives due to your TDS even if it comes from a liberal source. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, and-then said:

This kind of hysterical nonsense is going to keep accelerating as we get closer to November and you'll see posts like this coming hard and fast as the Left realizes they may not be able to stop Trump's valid return.  It's errant nonsense, of course, but the child-like members of the Orange Man Bad crowd will genuinely be convinced that rubbish like this article is Gospel.  I don't think there is anything they won't be willing to do or see done to subvert the will of the rest of the country.

Add to this the news today that DC has betrayed Israel and compelled them to stop the fight in the south of Gaza and we can expect terrible retribution on our nation in the future.  When America falls under God's judgment, I hope it falls first and hardest on the evil planners in DC.

Yeah. I know Grim is GOP. I've also noticed he'll start topics about Trump. But I haven't seen any he started about Biden. It's obvious what side he stands on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

In other words, it doesn't fit your narratives due to your TDS even if it comes from a liberal source. :lol:

Sadly no.  In other words- you were either misinformed or being disingenuous with yor numbers (lying).  First Step Act - Wikipedia

91% of 3000= 2730 black people released from jail under the First Step Act.  

I often hear you complaining about how your retirement is going down and how it is "X's" fault.  I'm thinking it's just because you are bad with numbers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sadly no.  In other words- you were either misinformed or being disingenuous with yor numbers (lying).  First Step Act - Wikipedia

91% of 3000= 2730 black people released from jail under the First Step Act.  

I often hear you complaining about how your retirement is going down and how it is "X's" fault.  I'm thinking it's just because you are bad with numbers.

I never lost any money with Trump. As a matter of fact, I made 20% his first year (2017) Then about 10% each following year he was in office.

But lost 12% with Biden in 2022. I keep track of my retirement. I also kept track of gas & food prices when Trump was in office and compared

to Biden. Big difference. But hey, no more mean tweets. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I never lost any money with Trump. As a matter of fact, I made 20% his first year (2017) Then about 10% each following year he was in office.

But lost 12% with Biden in 2022. I keep track of my retirement. I also kept track of gas & food prices when Trump was in office and compared

to Biden. Big difference. But hey, no more mean tweets. :wacko:

So....  Are you saying that you aren't bad with numbers and was just being disigenuous (lying)?  Because Trump obviously didn't let 91% of blacks out of jail......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Wasn't there a certain somebody,in the early 90's I believe,who spoke of "violent predators on the streets" in need of locking up...

Wild,strange world we live in 😆

• Thanks 1

Aw, poor babies.  You tell us the liberals are coming after your guns, your stoves, your cars, your air conditioners, and your refrigerators. Somebody out there in MAGA land is trying to keep people stirred up and fearful.  MTG's boyfriend even went online to tell people to enjoy the weekend because after the eclipse it may never be the same.

And now some liberal has put forward something equally designed to promote fear and division.

Sometimes when you are in a turd throwing contest, somebody on the other team scores a lucky hit on you.  MY advice is stay out of turd throwing contests.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Aw, poor babies.  You tell us the liberals are coming after your guns, your stoves, your cars, your air conditioners, and your refrigerators. Somebody out there in MAGA land is trying to keep people stirred up and fearful.  MTG's boyfriend even went online to tell people to enjoy the weekend because after the eclipse it may never be the same.

And now some liberal has put forward something equally designed to promote fear and division.

Sometimes when you are in a turd throwing contest, somebody on the other team scores a lucky hit on you.  MY advice is stay out of turd throwing contests.

My contributions to said contest sir 💩

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hawken said:

I use links from both sides of the spectrum, it all depends upon the way the information is reported, and the credibility of the source.

3 hours ago, and-then said:

I am a Republican just like you're a Christain Soldier you will tell us!!!!!!!!:D

3 hours ago, and-then said:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

7 hours ago, WVK said:

Somehow I doubt those camps are going to be reserved for blacks; although, there may be blacks in them.  I think Trump is going to try rounding up illegal aliens first, legal (resident) aliens second and anybody of Latin descent third.  Then, after he has deported them and has these empty camps sitting around, he'll put anybody who opposes him politically into the camps.  That is, if he gets elected.

Doug

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, he is a Malignant Narcissist and he is also a racist / bigot that uses Nazi propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels propaganda techniques during his speeches. But even with all of that said I don’t believe he will open up detention facilities for black Americans, yet I certainly could be wrong!!😑 

What did you think about her comments on “white people”?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WVK said:

What did you think about her comments on “white people”?

I think she is very prejudiced, her comments certainly make that clear!:yes:

17 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think she is very prejudiced, her comments certainly make that clear!:yes:

Yes, question is how widespread are such views?

3 minutes ago, WVK said:

She said white people are scared of becoming a minority.

You need to ask white people if that view is widespread.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WVK said:

I have no idea, I am retired military and that behavior is not excepted at all.

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

She said white people are scared of becoming a minority.

You need to ask white people if that view is widespread.

She also said this:

The actress elaborated on her apocalyptic vision of America if Trump wins in 2024.

She said that 'white' people would aim to inflict myriad punishments on minorities, often referring to minorities with hurtful slurs.

'They're going to do everything they can to stay in those gated communities, not pay taxes, and put those n***** in their places and get those wetbacks out of this country. We own this, b****.'